REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #51
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

why don't you just call her and ask her what's up instead of asking her friends....? Be upfront and don't plan things out. It never follows the plan. Btw your metaphors are strange. Bacteria on a petri dish?
Posted via RS Mobile

Old 11-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #52
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

^Those are straight up warning signs that he's a mental case. Did you forget to take your meds, OP?
Old 11-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #53
VLS Head Mod

i think this thread is done and no need to keep it open any further
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
Old 11-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #54
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets View Post
Might sound harsh but there's a lot of idiot human beings on this planet.

Don't know why it has taken me this long to realize this. The fact there's too many people who would rather write me off instead of trying to see my point of view. If you have the unmitigated gull to simply assume I have no chance with this chick then so be it. Why bother to perpetuate the negativity? Love the typing monkeys here typecasting me as some sort of Pee Wee Herman clone. Lets presuppose that I am a creepy stalker with a case of mental instability... Do you think I'd be asking for logical worthwhile suggestions on this forum? For God's sake people smell the freaking coffee. I would never put myself in a situation that makes a girl uncomfortable. However, I will try until I have exhausted all of my resources to get what I want. We've all been in jams with regards to relationships but at least I can stand proud knowing I'm not a pussy. If I want something I go for it instead of dilly dallying around like the great majority of lamers sitting comfortably behind their computers criticizing others.

I'm a realist and I'm also rational. I'm not gonna hunt down the dudes she's hanging around with. Thats not my style. I will put myself in position to gain the competitive edge if that means strategizing possible certain scenarios. I know you can't force love but I also know that feelings can grow just like bacteria in a petri dish.
I do admit I have been doing some things that can be viewed as abnormal like following her, asking her friends what she's doing on weekends and other stuff.
If I didn't think we could become a couple I'd completely abandon ship and stop pursuing her. That being said, I'm definitely not giving up hope or effort on this one.

Don't bother judging me because I know I'll get a lot of heat thrown at me.
All I really asked for is suggestions and advice. But again, this is the internet and I do realize there's tons of immature brats roaming about seeking the opportunity to jump at the ripe moment. You don't know me and I don't know you, at least on a personal level.
I could very well get this girl without your guys help and then be some self righteous pompous jackass by telling all the RS haters to shoop it. But I won't because I'm more level headed and I'd like to think of myself as a respectful member.

I will be brutally honest here. My confidence is high despite how people here view me and just for shits and giggles, I'll lay 5-1 odds that I will get this girl. Obviously this isn't a serious bet I intend to honor, but it just goes to show the seriousness of this situation.
And don't tell me there hasn't been someone out there hasn't been someone out there you've though about wooing.

Not really concerned about the whole 'fails' being recklessly given to me. I do know not one that has been given to me can be argued as a legitimate 'fail'. Again, just goes to show adding more advanced tool options seems to bring out all the tools from the workshop.
Is that you, Daoud?
This post thanked by:
Closed Thread