REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 11-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
paint transfer? gourge? how to tell

I'm such a fucking dumbass. Today to avoid other ppl dinging my ride I park it with one side to the cement wall.

So Go into the car late to leave, while getting in I drop my smoke and as I bent down to get it, my ass hit the door and I could hear a soft bang as it hit the cement wall

so I got home to insepct the damage. it looks like i scrap the side of door a little bit, my car is quite dirty atm so I don't wan to rub on it too hard causing other scratchs a swirls and what not. the wall left a 5 cm white scratch (i have a black car), i was able to gentlly scrub off 2-3 cm of powder, now I have about 2cm and white crap, its rough to the touch and catches my fingernail but not int he same way as let say a key scratch?

am I safe to just use a bit of force with soap the next time I wash the car to get it off without leaving a even bigger mess?

has anybody else experienced this before? I didn't swing the door at the wall but the impact still sounds sickening.
Advertisement
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
have u tried quixx?
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Need to Seek Professional Help

Can you post a pic after you wash it?
911fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvtofu View Post
have u tried quixx?
wat is that???
i have turtle wax bird shit remover that i use to remove most yucky stuff on the car would that work?

I will try to snap a pic tmml, probably not going to wash the car for a while with the whole week of rain forecast
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote