REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 11-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Spotted: Accident AP86 and Ford winstar.

delete
Advertisement

Last edited by xherrox; 01-22-2016 at 12:11 PM.
xherrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
I don't get it

won't it be your fault since your turning left? if not 50/50
Old 11-06-2009, 12:48 AM   #3
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Similar story here. happened about a month ago.
Since i was the left turner, i took 100% of the fault.
I asked my ICBC claim adjustor the same question - "what if he rammed my car on purpose?"

My adjustor said "unless you can prove that he deliberately rammed into you, you will most likely take all the blame." I don't exactly know how anyone could prove that, but yeah....it sucks. 15 and a half k damage to my rear right side. 1000 deductable, and 30% surcharge on insurance now.

Edit: same case here, no skid marks, i didn't see him braking. anyways, good luck with your case. let us know how it goes later on.
donthaveoneyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
are the guy with the white ae86 coupe with the black bumpers/skirts?
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3w8ie-aler View Post
won't it be your fault since your turning left? if not 50/50
If he can prove the other driver ran through the red light, the liability could go against the other driver at 100%. It happed to a friend of mine, he turn left and a truck ran through the red light and t boned him, he had 3 witness helped him out.
JiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
RS controls my life!

Let I'm gonna post up some sign's hopefully I can get someone to help out its right at kwantlen richmond i'm sure some one must have saw something.. and mine is an 86 white hatch with AJR stickers on the rear window. It was the s2000 ae86 at the revscene meet.

Edit: Posted on wrong account haha. This is my brothers account. sorry
Old 11-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
14 dolla balla & Bradford Chow aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiRo View Post
If he can prove the other driver ran through the red light, the liability could go against the other driver at 100%. It happed to a friend of mine, he turn left and a truck ran through the red light and t boned him, he had 3 witness helped him out.
Happened to me on granville and 70th, taxi runs red and i get witnesses, so i was 0% at fault WOOT. Fucking dick bag taxi driver got out of his car and tried to say it was my fault too. Lmao, like i was gonna have any of his shit. Bitched the fuck out of him and all he could say in his broken english was, nooo this your wrong. And i said fuck you, say it to ICBC
XtC-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: