REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted reckless driver on no.6 road (https://www.revscene.net/forums/595617-spotted-reckless-driver-no-6-road.html)

minimebang 11-08-2009 11:23 PM

Spotted reckless driver on no.6 road

I was going to silvercity for " paranormal activity" last night. Fuking low budget, pointless movie EVER in my entire life, you call this scary? anyways, I was going down westminster and made a right on no.6. 2 seconds later i saw a black Acura EL going super fast behind me, cut me off through the coming traffic lane. He stayed on the coming lane and speed through all the cars which we were doing 70km/hr already. Its slippery and rainning.

Did you know how dangerous you are? Who do you think you are instead? Glad that i couldnt see your license plate, otherwise i would have call the cops right away. Please speed again next time, and you will deserve it, asshole. Buy a real sports car if you wanna rush through all those traffic. loser.

Dtox89 11-09-2009 01:40 AM

cry more newb

minimebang 11-09-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtox89 (Post 6674733)
cry more newb

:haha::haha::haha: douchebag:haha::haha:

Dtox89 11-09-2009 03:33 AM

you got me :P

Harvey Specter 11-09-2009 03:44 AM

http://i34.tinypic.com/332mcs7.jpg

shenmecar 11-09-2009 08:14 AM

Was it a 1.6EL?

illicitstylz 11-09-2009 08:26 AM

Lol why do you have and idea who it was?

It was not I for sure though lol
Posted via RS Mobile

Mugen EvOlutioN 11-09-2009 09:00 AM

call the cops when u see 2paccc

:thumbsup:

Jeffield 11-09-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimebang (Post 6674608)
I was going to silvercity for " paranormal activity" last night. Fuking low budget, pointless movie EVER in my entire life, you call this scary? anyways, I was going down westminster and made a right on no.6. 2 seconds later i saw a black Acura EL going super fast behind me, cut me off through the coming traffic lane. He stayed on the coming lane and speed through all the cars which we were doing 70km/hr already. Its slippery and rainning.

Did you know how dangerous you are? Who do you think you are instead? Glad that i couldnt see your license plate, otherwise i would have call the cops right away. Please speed again next time, and you will deserve it, asshole. Buy a real sports car if you wanna rush through all those traffic. loser.

When someone doesnt do it with a sports car you call them an asshole...

When someone does it with an exotic you call them a douchebag...

What the hell dont make fun of what they drive for what they do....

minimebang 11-12-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffield (Post 6675446)
When someone doesnt do it with a sports car you call them an asshole...

When someone does it with an exotic you call them a douchebag...

What the hell dont make fun of what they drive for what they do....

Because these kinds of driving habit should be done at race tracks but not on the fuking public roads. You dont get it? Have you got into an accidnet before? Do you know the consequences for being a brianless driver?

O yea, you dont know obviously. You dont even know how precious is life. Dumb fuck. :haha:

PDKGD3 11-12-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimebang (Post 6680274)
Because these kinds of driving habit should be done at race tracks but not on the fuking public roads. You dont get it? Have you got into an accidnet before? Do you know the consequences for being a brianless driver?

O yea, you dont know obviously. You dont even know how precious is life. Dumb fuck. :haha:

In your opening post, you made it sound like that it would have been justified if he had been driving a sports car instead of an EL. Pretty sure that's what Jeffield was implying.

MDMA 11-12-2009 09:29 PM

i dont get why people start threads like this, i mean u seen the guy driving recklessly, at what point did u think " fuck this guys a maniac driver, i need to go back home and quickly post this on RS spotted! " NO ONE CARES, wtf is the point of posting this on RS, everyone sees reckless drivers all the time, i agree swithcing to oncoming traffic to pass someone, is not the smartest idea but 6rd doesnt have a solid line ur ALLOWED to pass if the road is clear. instead of ranting about other peoples driving u shud focus on ur own, u see a reckless driver next time get the fuck out the way.

/thread

minimebang 11-12-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDMA (Post 6681014)
i dont get why people start threads like this, i mean u seen the guy driving recklessly, at what point did u think " fuck this guys a maniac driver, i need to go back home and quickly post this on RS spotted! " NO ONE CARES, wtf is the point of posting this on RS, everyone sees reckless drivers all the time, i agree swithcing to oncoming traffic to pass someone, is not the smartest idea but 6rd doesnt have a solid line ur ALLOWED to pass if the road is clear. instead of ranting about other peoples driving u shud focus on ur own, u see a reckless driver next time get the fuck out the way.

/thread

Do you think i need your attention for what i post? you better be kiddin me:haha::haha::haha:

MDMA 11-12-2009 09:46 PM

what was ur reason for starting this thread?

minimebang 11-12-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

/thread

Also, do you think your words would do anything to me? If you want someone to get the fuck out the way, you should do it besides just sit at home and typing bullshits. LMFAO lol!!

minimebang 11-12-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDMA (Post 6681056)
what was ur reason for starting this thread?

Im sharing whts happening on the road. If you dont wanna know, pls dont flame. A back click is more easy than typing those words imo.

MDMA 11-12-2009 10:01 PM

lol aite dude, tmr wen u see someone weaving through traffic make sure u got ur laptop ready so u can post it right away, iv wasted enough time in this bullshit thread

Recoil 11-13-2009 04:27 AM

diu I was driving on no.6rd one Nigh after watching paranormal activity! In azn rice rocket Fnf BLACK ACURA EL!!

I noticed some pos driving 15kph and swerving all over the road, that dood must have been watchin too many scary moviess..

Damn he so slow, when i passed him at 60kph it felt like i blew by him! Totally had to use the opposing lane cause he was so slow that he would cause rear end accidents! :D

Good thing i didn't get his plates, i would have reported drunk driving on that slow poke! :thumbsup:

pics + vids or FAIL.

Quote:

/thread

Why people start threads like this?

likely that it is
jealousy + denial. 110% of it.

Passing on no.6rd is legal.

LIke you say "instead of ranting about other peoples driving u shud focus on ur own, u see a reckless driver next time get the fuck out the way." :thumbsup: