REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 11-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Spotted reckless driver on no.6 road

I was going to silvercity for " paranormal activity" last night. Fuking low budget, pointless movie EVER in my entire life, you call this scary? anyways, I was going down westminster and made a right on no.6. 2 seconds later i saw a black Acura EL going super fast behind me, cut me off through the coming traffic lane. He stayed on the coming lane and speed through all the cars which we were doing 70km/hr already. Its slippery and rainning.

Did you know how dangerous you are? Who do you think you are instead? Glad that i couldnt see your license plate, otherwise i would have call the cops right away. Please speed again next time, and you will deserve it, asshole. Buy a real sports car if you wanna rush through all those traffic. loser.
Advertisement
minimebang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:40 AM   #2

cry more newb
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtox89 View Post
cry more newb
douchebag
Old 11-09-2009, 03:33 AM   #4

you got me :P
Dtox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #5
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:14 AM   #6
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Was it a 1.6EL?
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #7
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
Lol why do you have and idea who it was?

It was not I for sure though lol
Posted via RS Mobile
illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #8
Banned (BBM)

call the cops when u see 2paccc

Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimebang View Post
I was going to silvercity for " paranormal activity" last night. Fuking low budget, pointless movie EVER in my entire life, you call this scary? anyways, I was going down westminster and made a right on no.6. 2 seconds later i saw a black Acura EL going super fast behind me, cut me off through the coming traffic lane. He stayed on the coming lane and speed through all the cars which we were doing 70km/hr already. Its slippery and rainning.

Did you know how dangerous you are? Who do you think you are instead? Glad that i couldnt see your license plate, otherwise i would have call the cops right away. Please speed again next time, and you will deserve it, asshole. Buy a real sports car if you wanna rush through all those traffic. loser.

When someone doesnt do it with a sports car you call them an asshole...

When someone does it with an exotic you call them a douchebag...

What the hell dont make fun of what they drive for what they do....
Jeffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #10
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffield View Post
When someone doesnt do it with a sports car you call them an asshole...

When someone does it with an exotic you call them a douchebag...

What the hell dont make fun of what they drive for what they do....
Because these kinds of driving habit should be done at race tracks but not on the fuking public roads. You dont get it? Have you got into an accidnet before? Do you know the consequences for being a brianless driver?

O yea, you dont know obviously. You dont even know how precious is life. Dumb fuck.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #11
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimebang View Post
Because these kinds of driving habit should be done at race tracks but not on the fuking public roads. You dont get it? Have you got into an accidnet before? Do you know the consequences for being a brianless driver?

O yea, you dont know obviously. You dont even know how precious is life. Dumb fuck.
In your opening post, you made it sound like that it would have been justified if he had been driving a sports car instead of an EL. Pretty sure that's what Jeffield was implying.
PDKGD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #12
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

i dont get why people start threads like this, i mean u seen the guy driving recklessly, at what point did u think " fuck this guys a maniac driver, i need to go back home and quickly post this on RS spotted! " NO ONE CARES, wtf is the point of posting this on RS, everyone sees reckless drivers all the time, i agree swithcing to oncoming traffic to pass someone, is not the smartest idea but 6rd doesnt have a solid line ur ALLOWED to pass if the road is clear. instead of ranting about other peoples driving u shud focus on ur own, u see a reckless driver next time get the fuck out the way.

/thread
MDMA is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #13
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMA View Post
i dont get why people start threads like this, i mean u seen the guy driving recklessly, at what point did u think " fuck this guys a maniac driver, i need to go back home and quickly post this on RS spotted! " NO ONE CARES, wtf is the point of posting this on RS, everyone sees reckless drivers all the time, i agree swithcing to oncoming traffic to pass someone, is not the smartest idea but 6rd doesnt have a solid line ur ALLOWED to pass if the road is clear. instead of ranting about other peoples driving u shud focus on ur own, u see a reckless driver next time get the fuck out the way.

/thread
Do you think i need your attention for what i post? you better be kiddin me
Old 11-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #14

what was ur reason for starting this thread?
Old 11-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #15
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:

/thread
Also, do you think your words would do anything to me? If you want someone to get the fuck out the way, you should do it besides just sit at home and typing bullshits. LMFAO lol!!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
what was ur reason for starting this thread?
Im sharing whts happening on the road. If you dont wanna know, pls dont flame. A back click is more easy than typing those words imo.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #17

lol aite dude, tmr wen u see someone weaving through traffic make sure u got ur laptop ready so u can post it right away, iv wasted enough time in this bullshit thread
Old 11-13-2009, 04:27 AM   #18
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

diu I was driving on no.6rd one Nigh after watching paranormal activity! In azn rice rocket Fnf BLACK ACURA EL!!

I noticed some pos driving 15kph and swerving all over the road, that dood must have been watchin too many scary moviess..

Damn he so slow, when i passed him at 60kph it felt like i blew by him! Totally had to use the opposing lane cause he was so slow that he would cause rear end accidents!

Good thing i didn't get his plates, i would have reported drunk driving on that slow poke!

pics + vids or FAIL.

Quote:

/thread
Why people start threads like this?

likely that it is
jealousy + denial. 110% of it.

Passing on no.6rd is legal.

LIke you say "instead of ranting about other peoples driving u shud focus on ur own, u see a reckless driver next time get the fuck out the way."