REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Buy & Sell > Island Used Automotive Vehicles Buy & Sell

Island Used Automotive Vehicles Buy & Sell Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 11-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #1
RS controls my life!

FS: 1993 civic SI w/built b16a

have a Red Civic Si for sale, just swapped in the b16a a month ago, got it off my EK. bought this car off a buddy as a shell. has 304,xxxkm on chassis. and about 150kms on motor.

price: $3200

mods

Engine:
1st gen B16a
JE 12:1 comp pistion
Type R cams
Type R valves
Crower Titan valve springs and retainers
port and polish
blue print and balanced
UR crank pully
Ngk blue spark plug wires
itr cai
exedy racing stg.1 clutch
shaved/painted valve cover
itr full aluminum radiator
new oem cam seals
new oem crank seal
new timing belt (changed when i did the seals a month ago)

suspension/wheels/brakes:
15/16' brake MC
ground control sleeves w/ebay springs
white tokico shox stiffer than oem
stock 4 wheels disks brake with hawk HP+ all around
energy suspension front bushing (except fork and top mount bushings)
energy suspension front swaybar bushings and endlinks
including brand new blox rear lower arm (black not installed)
16" akina wheels in silver
black steelies is what the car currently rolls on
tires have camber wear.

looped the power steering lines on the rack with AN fittings. steering isnt stiff its actually really light . only a bit stiff when cars at stand still.

car will come with oem hood w/j's racing silver hood pins. will aslo throw in a cf hood but it needs to be re cleared (check pics). iv also changed the rear window to a cx(no rear wiper) i still have the SI rear window w/wiper that i will include aswell.

i may be missing stuff but thats about it.

there is rust on driver side rear quarter(see picture) and rear bumper has the clear comming off on passenger side.

in the pictures i have recaro's installed but thats not included. aswell as the wheels in the picture are not included. the wheels included are described above. wich are these:

Pictures:

pm is key, i reply to emails fairly quick as its pushed to my iphone. so if your interested or have any questions/offers. email me at: jaycastillo@live.com
Advertisement

Last edited by J.EG; 03-05-2010 at 12:12 AM.
J.EG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
RS controls my life!

Ttt
Posted via RS Mobile
J.EG is offline   Reply With Quote