REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 11-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #26
Banned (BBM)

the slutty type

Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:56 PM   #27
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
Honger is not that bad, at least they realize women need to go to work.
I have not yet seen an office that does not have a single woman in it.
You, sir, have obviously never worked in the construction industry. Mugen up there knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Unless by women you mean "overweight Caucasian mothers/grandmas who are 45-65 with kids/grandkids", then okay, some offices have a couple.

I like Chinese/HK/TW only. Too much culture difference otherwise and I'm not Japan-crazy like many Asian/white guys out there (unless you count ayce sushi ). Slightly fobby is good, but must speak at least *some* English. Must not be one of those crazy touch-feely artsy-fartsy types, so no English Lit majors please. Yes, unfortunately that eliminates 80% of girls out there, but what can you do. I admit I'm a total geek and can't stand most artsies at all, they're too damn irrational. I couldn't care less if you wear the red dress or the green dress. Every chick I've dated has always had a Science background. Maybe it's just a coincidence though.

Oh, and not clingy is good too, which eliminates another 80% of the remainder. Also, no golddiggers. I am definitely "cheap" for an Asian. I hope you like pho as I eat that quite a bit.

Last edited by slammer111; 11-21-2009 at 11:12 PM.
slammer111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #28
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
I go for guys that are aggressive, charming and know how to make me laugh. Or facepalm apparently. I can't stand shy quiet guys who don't act on anything. I can get really bitchy at times, and if he crumbles and starts pouting when I get mad, then he isn't for me. I need someone who can stand up to me and tell me to stfu when I'm being dumb. Also, they have to have a sex drive to match mine anything less and the relationship is pointless.

Normally I go for tall white guys (short dark hair, dark eyes), but lately I've been finding asian guys attractive. It's weird lol.
um wat. ur uhhh. gay?

bimmer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #29
I bringith the lowerballerith

^ i think Inaii is a girl

ebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:56 PM   #30
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

hahaha, i feel a fail upcomming

i prefer the office girl types with the glasses, that makes them look smart but sometimes they do not
hirevtuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:50 AM   #31
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirevtuner View Post
hahaha, i feel a fail upcomming

i prefer the office girl types with the glasses, that makes them look smart but sometimes they do not
...ironic fail.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #32
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
Has to be reasonably intelligent and cannot be clingy or controlling, needs to have her own friends and spend time with them. I prefer girls who would rather watch a movie or go to a hockey game then go to the bar. High maintenance is a deal breaker as is a know it all.
Sounds like my gf . We enjoy the simple things like just relaxing at home and watching a movie or going for a walk rather then partying at a club
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #33
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
...ironic fail.
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:10 AM   #34
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer111 View Post
You, sir, have obviously never worked in the construction industry. Mugen up there knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Unless by women you mean "overweight Caucasian mothers/grandmas who are 45-65 with kids/grandkids", then okay, some offices have a couple.

I like Chinese/HK/TW only. Too much culture difference otherwise and I'm not Japan-crazy like many Asian/white guys out there (unless you count ayce sushi ). Slightly fobby is good, but must speak at least *some* English. Must not be one of those crazy touch-feely artsy-fartsy types, so no English Lit majors please. Yes, unfortunately that eliminates 80% of girls out there, but what can you do. I admit I'm a total geek and can't stand most artsies at all, they're too damn irrational. I couldn't care less if you wear the red dress or the green dress. Every chick I've dated has always had a Science background. Maybe it's just a coincidence though.

Oh, and not clingy is good too, which eliminates another 80% of the remainder. Also, no golddiggers. I am definitely "cheap" for an Asian. I hope you like pho as I eat that quite a bit.
You and I would probably never get along...=\

I am a designer and being picky is part of my job. I like watching plays and musicals and live music performances. I love anything hand-made and I do my fair shares of crafty things. I also like playing music and taking random pictures. Macro to be specific. As much as I like eating Pho, I also like eating almost everything. Variety is the key for me. I love to go out and try new things and I am not afraid to get my hands dirty. I hate routines. As you can tell I am not the stay home kinda girl. I love to travel and getting a job that lets me stay at exotic countries for months would be a dream come true.

The funny thing is.....I tend to attract dorks for some reason.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #35
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodium View Post
You and I would probably never get along...=\

I am a designer and being picky is part of my job. I like watching plays and musicals and live music performances. I love anything hand-made and I do my fair shares of crafty things. I also like playing music and taking random pictures. Macro to be specific. As much as I like eating Pho, I also like eating almost everything. Variety is the key for me. I love to go out and try new things and I am not afraid to get my hands dirty. I hate routines. As you can tell I am not the stay home kinda girl. I love to travel and getting a job that lets me stay at exotic countries for months would be a dream come true.

The funny thing is.....I tend to attract dorks for some reason.
Living the high life is great... until you max out your credit cards. But, maybe you're a darn good designer and if you are, kudos.

There's a reason for "routine" - you need it to raise a family and maintain a household.
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:19 PM   #36

^ lol...just because I am particular doesn't mean I only go out to buy designer products. Even if I do...I'm the cheapo that will shop till I find the cheapest one in town...or online.

And I don't believe that you must be in routines to raise a family. I will be very happy doing my design work at home and taking care of the kids at the same time. I am raised in a family without much routines actually. My parents are really active and they are out having fun even later than me at times. They love hosting parties and they are involved in many community activies. They care less about what I do or where I am as long as I can take care of myself and I make it home in one piece.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #37
Banned (ABWS)

^ stfu and describe your body
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:04 PM   #38

^ Bite me.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #39
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,126 Posts
Quote:
^ lol...just because I am particular doesn't mean I only go out to buy designer products. Even if I do...I'm the cheapo that will shop till I find the cheapest one in town...or online.

And I don't believe that you must be in routines to raise a family. I will be very happy doing my design work at home and taking care of the kids at the same time. I am raised in a family without much routines actually. My parents are really active and they are out having fun even later than me at times. They love hosting parties and they are involved in many community activies. They care less about what I do or where I am as long as I can take care of myself and I make it home in one piece.
I wasn't necessarily referring to designer goods, but to travelling around the world, eating out, etc.

Well, I think you'll be in for a rude awakening once you decide to have a family. Working at home and taking care of children simultaneously is feasible, but those two things will consume most of your time at least while your children are young. Your parents are able to lead an active lifestyle because you and your siblings are now older and able to take of yourselves. I'm sure that when they raised you, they didn't have much time to host dinner parties, volunteer, etc.
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #40

^ They actually brought me out to a lot of their parties when I was young. By 'parties' I mean like other people's place for pot-luck or kareoke or what not. And I would just play with their friend's kids for the most part. My parents are super adventous and they've travled the world for 10 years before having kids....lol

Well the other thing is that I am fortunate enought to not have to worry about my family's finical status for the most part. I consider myself very lucky to have very understanding parents. And maybe I am a little naive and a little too optimistic at times too. I believe in balance and everything is always going to work out as long as you stay positive and know what you are doing.

Like being unproductive at work! =)
Old 11-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #41
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

don't really have a type, but i do prefer girls with glasses

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #42
Banned (BBM)

i like sluts
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #43
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

girls with glasses are pretty cute sometimes they can be deceiving though.. LOL
JulyZerg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-24-2009, 04:32 AM   #44
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewlett-Packard View Post
girls with glasses are pretty cute sometimes they can be deceiving though.. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirevtuner View Post
yeah man, but remember sometimes they do not.

Quote:
Bite me.
anywhere you want.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:56 AM   #45
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN View Post
i like sluts
me too
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:35 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
anywhere you want.
Are you sure you can handle it?.....
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-30-2009, 08:21 AM   #47
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

^We need more pics to move forward with this!

*Oops, I failed you again :P

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-30-2009, 09:09 AM   #48

^OMG you totally did that on purpose.......T_T

And quit stealing my DP!!! ><
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #49
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

I drove a bunny rabbit way before you got yours :P Therefore, I get to use the bunny avatar first...!! grrrr..

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #50
VLS Head Mod

k back on topic please
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote