REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 11-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #51
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xta View Post
listen son, you're pretty annoying bashing everything that you don't like, calling clothing European trash and some other bullshit like that. Alright, we get it, you're not into the same fashion like some of us, that's cool and we got an open mind about it. But as soon as one person bashes your ugly 40 pounds ed hardy, christian audiger, key closet rhinestone bedazzled inspired ugly piece of shit leather jacket, you get all mad? Fuck outta here.
Isn't what this forum is about,bashing everything and everyone,there seems to be alot of it going on here.

Well,atleast that's the vibe that I sense.
Advertisement
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:19 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Gekko View Post

And sorry, the people you listed have no fashion sense whatsoever. And by the way, Cage is now broke and I guess we now know where all his money went.
Well then who does have fashion sense in your opinion? Jay Z,Kanye West,or how about some metrosexual faggot sporting the latest threads from LV?

Cage may be broke,but after he liquidates all his assets,he will still have more money than you will ever have in 50 lifetimes.

I never stated any of the people I mentioned if they had fashion sense,I merely stated about their baller status.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:48 AM   #53
Unauthourized Spammer

^ so why you hating on LV and the likes? I mean Jay-Z and Kanye West wear "leather" jackets as well, just not the type that you like so you're gonna hate on it/them? Who has fashion sense in your opinion then?!

LV, Gucci and these other "metrosexual eurotrash" designer brands, as you call them, have been established brands for a long time and aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Maybe you need to find someone to help you with your anger management, you might have seem deeply seeded issues lol anyone got numbers for him
rickross888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #54

You guys are hilarious! you get offended so easily,the internetz iz about funz.

It just goes to show that LV,Gucci and all those other brands did a fine job on marketing,cause if they can get guys to buy a purse and wear it out in public,I gotta tip my hat to them.Think about it for a second......a guy thinks it's cool to wear a purse.I'm sure if LV models got their male models to wear a flower on their heads and a skirt for the summer and call it there summer line,alot of the "sheep" will do the same too.

My issues are far beyond anger management,the doctors found something new when I was visiting the hospital one day.One in a trillion.

Who has fashion sense in my opinion? Fred Flintstone,Popeye and Elmer fudd,sharp dressers that's FO SHO.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:50 PM   #55
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
Haha you all just got pwned by spyker
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:19 PM   #56
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
You guys are hilarious! you get offended so easily,the internetz iz about funz.

It just goes to show that LV,Gucci and all those other brands did a fine job on marketing,cause if they can get guys to buy a purse and wear it out in public,I gotta tip my hat to them.Think about it for a second......a guy thinks it's cool to wear a purse.I'm sure if LV models got their male models to wear a flower on their heads and a skirt for the summer and call it there summer line,alot of the "sheep" will do the same too.

My issues are far beyond anger management,the doctors found something new when I was visiting the hospital one day.One in a trillion.

Who has fashion sense in my opinion? Fred Flintstone,Popeye and Elmer fudd,sharp dressers that's FO SHO.
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #57

If LV came out with a thong in a monogram print for men,I'm pretty sure alot of "fashion fags" and "sheeps" would be wearing them at Kits beach in the summer.

The more I see guys wearing murse's and over the top expensive ugly designer clothing that just makes them look like pansy's,the more I'm convinced there is less real men left in the Vancouver.

.....reminds me of Asia for fuck sakes.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #58
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
If LV came out with a thong in a monogram print for men,I'm pretty sure alot of "fashion fags" and "sheeps" would be wearing them at Kits beach in the summer.

The more I see guys wearing murse's and over the top expensive ugly designer clothing that just makes them look like pansy's,the more I'm convinced there is less real men left in the Vancouver.

.....reminds me of Asia for fuck sakes.
Where did u get the idea that any of us carry a purse?

and your argument doesn't apply to anyone here, so calm down and fall back. You're getting annoying.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #59
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Haha you all just got pwned by spyker
not really
Old 11-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xta View Post
Where did u get the idea that any of us carry a purse?

and your argument doesn't apply to anyone here, so calm down and fall back. You're getting annoying.
I did not say you or anyone in this thread carried a purse did I?

I'm sure it does apply to some of you,but they just won't admit to it.Don't belive me,check out the buy/sell section of USED fashion & cosmetics,every once in a while you will see a "murse" up for sale.

What you find annoying,others might find it entertaining.It's personnal opinion,just like if you decide to carry a "murse" or wallet,it's your choice.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #61
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Same thing can be said about 90% of the overpriced cheap quality metrosexual eurostrash stuff from the popular name brands.

That jacket is hand made,take a close look at it and you will see how many different exotic skins were used to make it.that jacket must weigh around 40 pounds.,the skulls and the snakes are hand carved from solid silver.

Even if you had the money to buy this jacket,you could not get one,the only way you will be able to get him to make you one is if your a big time superstar athlete or a mega superstar entertainer.

So in other words,only the biggest "ballers" who are rich & famous can own something like this,not just the rich.
Taste =\= Fame + style.

that jacket is fucking hideous, whatever its price...and you're a retard
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #62
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
This guy is all over the place. Now he's bitching about murses which by the way is a trend amongst the gangster types in Vancouver, not the "euro trash metrosexuals". And the trend of murses is long over in Europe. And the funny thing is I've seen more biker types with big, flashy biker jackets like the one you like wearing these purses compared to the metrosexuals so yah.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
Taste =\= Fame + style.

that jacket is fucking hideous, whatever its price...and you're a retard
Sid Vicious,can I call you Vicious for short?

Not once in this thread did I ever mention I liked the $35,000 jacket,I merely posted up a example of how ridiculous something can cost.

......you don't happen to carry a "murse" do you Mr.Vicious,cause out of nowhere you made such a angry 1st post in this thread,as soon as I mentioned the word "murse".
Old 11-22-2009, 08:06 PM   #64

Quote:
This guy is all over the place. Now he's bitching about murses which by the way is a trend amongst the gangster types in Vancouver, not the "euro trash metrosexuals". And the trend of murses is long over in Europe. And the funny thing is I've seen more biker types with big, flashy biker jackets like the one you like wearing these purses compared to the metrosexuals so yah.
Real gangsters don't carry murses's,when was the last time you saw a HA carry a LV or Gucci murse?

In Vancouver,there are more wannabe gangsters than real gangsters,it's pretty easy to tell the fake gangsters apart from the real ones,just look for the Ed Hardy wearing,true religion sporting,fag bag murse carrying Douchebags,they can be easily seen in a nightclub acting tough and staring people down or driving down the street in their Escalade wearing sunglass's at night.

Well I'm glad the Europeans finally came to their sense's,too bad it's unfortunate over here,cause I still see people carrying those fag bags.

I don't think so,I go to Trev Deeley on a regular basis,I have gone to a few bike shows and BBQ's sponsored by local bike shops this year and at all those places,I have yet to see one biker carry a fag bag.Maybe the ones you saw carrying a murse were wannabe bikers.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:42 PM   #65

Actually no else in this thread mentioned metrosexuals and murses until you came along and it seems like you're the one getting all worked up over metrosexuals and murses for some reason. You posted the same crap in the Gucci thread so maybe you had a bad experience with a murse carrying metrosexual?
Old 11-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #66

I'm done with this thread keep posting away.........
Old 11-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #67

Dude, I'm just saying......relax. We understand you're not into clothing that some of the members in this thread are into but you need to take a chill pill. I respect your fashion sense and there's nothing with what you wear and quite honestly I don't mind biker jackets, like some of the members in this thread don't mind them, but the one you posted doesn't look good at all.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #68

Quote:
Dude, I'm just saying......relax. We understand you're not into clothing that some of the members in this thread are into but you need to take a chill pill. I respect your fashion sense and there's nothing with what you wear and quite honestly I don't mind biker jackets, like some of the members in this thread don't mind them, but the one you posted doesn't look good at all.
Since you posted in a respectful manner.

The biker jacket i posted,I never said it looked good,to be honest,I think it looks tacky and over the top.I just posted a example of how crazy some things can cost,not what I thought looked nice.

Are we cool?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #69

Everything is cool.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #70
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
I did not say you or anyone in this thread carried a purse did I?

I'm sure it does apply to some of you,but they just won't admit to it.Don't belive me,check out the buy/sell section of USED fashion & cosmetics,every once in a while you will see a "murse" up for sale.

What you find annoying,others might find it entertaining.It's personnal opinion,just like if you decide to carry a "murse" or wallet,it's your choice.
WELL what do you expect, its the B/S forum, ever since vancouverxchange closed down, revscene had a rush of nammers and LBs and they all want to sell their murses. You don't see any of us selling anything like that on there...
Old 11-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #71
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
$12,000 is chump change compared to a custom leather jacket from Bill Wall Leather.

http://billwallleather.stores.yahoo.net/vimoja.html

And there's a waiting list too.
$35 000 is chump change compared to Dussault $250 000 Trashed Denim.
WHEYsted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:05 AM   #72
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

This thread is now about men who wear murses..

MR_BIGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:51 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamehustla View Post
$35 000 is chump change compared to Dussault $250 000 Trashed Denim.
And I'm pretty sure Dussault has yet to sell a single pair......unless there is a idiot out there that we don't know about.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_BIGGS View Post
This thread is now about men who wear murses..

post some more pics,I need a good laugh.

I have a question thats been burning for a while,this is for the female posters of RS......so if your reading this,feel free to answer.

Do females actually find a guy carrying a purse attractive? would it bother you that your man has a better purse than you do?

I guess the only plus side to a guy carrying a purse would be,you two can both go purse shopping together at Holt Renfrew when the new fall collection arrives.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #75
HELP ME PLS!!!

When you say purse do you literally mean a woman's purse? or a bag that bow wow is carrying? or even a messenger bag?