REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Buy & Sell > Island Automotive Parts Buy & Sell

Island Automotive Parts Buy & Sell Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Car-Related Parts For Sale...

Old 11-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
I don't get it

FS 4 wheel disc brakes

hey ive got the 4 wheel disc brake setup that will bolt on a DA/EF/EG. Its off of a 1991 integra RS, comes with the complete trailing arms+bushings, complete front knuckles, brand new pads and rotors all around(in the box), as well as the pads/rotors that are on it right now, the calipers are still good, prop valve, ebrake cables, everything except the brake lines(cost $35 at lordco), i am asking $250 OBO, the pads and rotors cost me $120. i am reasonable to all offers, and willing to trade for EG parts and ef parts, b or d series motors, seats, gauges! cash +/-
Advertisement

Last edited by smokinloc; 12-04-2009 at 11:01 PM.
smokinloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
I don't get it

ttt need these gone!
Old 12-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

ok heres an idea for you use the rear trailing arms on your eg so you can have a rear disc on the eg and your probably thinking they wont fit
but i will tell you your wrong cuz i did it on my eg hatch
Castor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

sorry my son hit the submit by mistake like i was saying ok things you will need
ok you need ES trailing arm bushings for 92-95 eg
dont buy the teg TA bushings trust me
ok have everything taken apart on the eg on the stock eg trailing arms the bushing has those rods attached by the rubber cut them out if you have a torch would make it easier
but if not use a box cutter once there out put them off to the side your going to need them still now for the fun part on the T.A. bushing its a round cylinder get some penetrating lube spray it on get a nice good hammer and start hammering the cylinder out with out damaging it it is possible just take your time if you have a press then use it
once those are out if there is rubber in them it need to come off the easiest why is to burn them out i use my BBQ same with the rubber round the centers of the bushing burn it off now once all the rubber is off clean them up sand paper now you need to remove the centers of the Teg DA but keep the cylinders in these ones
Now take the cylinders from your eg and press them in going to need a press for this part
throuw a lil oil to help them in do it slowly once there in put the EG bushings in slide the core through bolt them up get an alignment and boom there you go
then get proportioning valve from the TEG DA but you need to get a mastercylinder and booster from either SI civic with disc or a 94 MC and Booster and then install them
there we go
Castor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
I don't get it

thx, i already knew that i could use these on my eg, but im putting a b16 in it and need a few things so i can get the swap underway and would rather sell this and finance the swap, if not sold within a few weeks i will prolli just use them myself