REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
Banned (BBM)

My First Crush

In these past 5-6months around May-June, I became really good friends with this girl, talked on the phone / msn for countless hours..
I never really thought about her as girlfriend potential, and I havn't liked anyone else before so I probably didn't know I did.
What made me realise I liked her is when she hooked up with someone. I actaully saw the boy ask her out but I didn't know what actually happened untill the next school week. Im a highschool student and when I found out this boy had hooked up with one of my only female friends (best) I was pretty surprised. I had a feeling inside, which probably meant I was jealous and liked her. I communicated with her very well, we use to stay up late past midnight talking and shared a lot of stuff. Shes very good to be around shes always being herself the way she talks etc, etc is probably why I Was intrested, she was pretty good looking too . But hey im only 15 years old..

So after a month, I started getting really jealous and I had told her I would do something to her boyfriend, and she went " NONO, please don't.. you promise you wont?" And I replied yeah, I promise. Eventually I got impatient so I did mess around with her boyfriend at a party she was attending and he was there, and I surprisly showed up and did something. Later she texted me " WHAT THE HELL ? LIKE SERIOUSLY "

Time went by , she didn't talk to me for 2weeks, then she asked me what was that about, I was very shy so I didn't reeally know how, so my friend asked her bestfriend if she liked me and she told her to tell my friend back No.
At that point she asked " Where do we stand ? " / " Can we still be friends ? " I said IDK, and later slowly started talking, she already knew why I did what I did to her boyfriend but said she wanted to hear it, I was talking with her on the phone prior to when she asked me and I just kept saying " i dunno ". Then she had to blowdry her hair, so I decided to text it then said, ill call you back read your inbox.. Then she told me why can't you tell me this in person, so we arranged to meetup , and I couldnt even say any of it , the most I said was I was jealous and I realised I liked you when you had hooked up with ___ ". Then we just met with other people later and hung out it was pretty awkward because I didnt talk to her at all, and that was one of the first times we hung in a group or 1on1...

I told had told her I would do something to her boyfriend agian, and she called me crying saying please dont.. And I said I didnt, she had already broken up with him to prevent anymore damages. After I had done something again she never talked to me again, till 3weeks later the day she was going to Asia for vacation. She called me in the morning with a friends phone who had went to see her before she left, said i'll call you when im at the airport..
She didn't call, then when she arrived , she said im sorry for not calling you, I replied " i guess were even " because I had done something again correct?...

1week before she had left, she had suddenly started flirting with my friend who I had introduced to her... Later I found out she had liked him a lot, but she couldn't get him because he had been taken by another girl already..
To this day she still constantly talks to him even though she has a boyfriend..

I always wondered what she meant by " can we still be friends " / etcetc.
Recently last month I started connecting with her again even though she has a boyfriend, I skimmed through the other topics and it relates somewhat to whats going on.. We have had 30min-2hour chats on phone and msn.. But its always fun to talk with her because its so easy and she is that type of person.

Question is : Can we still be friends? I always wondered that because if we were still friends, I would eventually end up falling for her again because she isnt changing shes still the same , and thats what made me fall for her the first time..

----------------------------------------------

Looking for any opinions, comments,
Im still very young
She occasionally talks to me about her boyfriend, what should I get for his one month / etc etc / talks about when he does something wrong sometimes and I try to confort her by saying, he's a good guy its a mistake, ( since im good friends with him as well ). But I dont feel as much jealously because ive already went through a series of events, so at this point its just some girl I like, but im positive ill never get so ill have inner feelings that wont matter if I speak it out to her or anyone else because its probably going to be the same as the last time.. I still strongly believe she likes my friend still since they talk often but hey... I can't control what happens.

Last edited by qwert604; 12-03-2009 at 08:20 PM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
RS controls my life!

if you buy her a prada bag she'll love u long tyme.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
Banned (BBM)

or buy her lv.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:36 PM   #4
The "You'd Know" Moderator

Way to reply to your own thread, Spoonwork.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

you randomly attacked her bf? she must have incredible boobs
Old 12-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
Banned (ABWS)

Banned after 1 post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
you randomly attacked her bf? she must have incredible boobs
this is easily sig worthy. not for my own sig mind you, but someone should have this quote dangling beneath their posts, like a pair of not so incredible boobs.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:46 PM   #8
Need to Seek Professional Help

lol wdf happened to this guy? ROFL didnt read
Old 12-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #9
Need to Seek Professional Help

hahaha wtf?
Old 12-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #10
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danizer View Post
lol wdf happened to this guy? ROFL didnt read
Guy meets girl, girl gets a bf and guy gets jealous, he does something to her bf and highshool/friend zone drama ensues. And WTF banned already lol
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #11
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Now we will never know what he did to her bf. =[
Old 12-04-2009, 01:13 AM   #12
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
that's Spoonwork?
what a faggot
Old 12-04-2009, 02:36 AM   #13
Chinese Guy, Swedish Rides

I was expecting more out of this thread. And by "more" I didn't mean "word count."

'88 245DL Uncle Sven the Swedish Rice Rocket|'95 945T Darth Haul|'82 242GLT B23E Lumpy the Angry Viking|'77 244DL, red/sold|'90 744T C3P-LOL, gold/sold
RS Feedback (46-0-0)
Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 AM   #14
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Banned already! Ahaha.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:39 AM   #15
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

banned
Old 12-04-2009, 06:44 AM   #16
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Too bad, I would've liked to see what happened here.

Anyway, in this scenario? Why is he attacking her bf so randomly? I think he'll probably be in friend stage, and sometimes being in a friend stage is so much better. Because when you get older, you still have someone. And who knows, maybe down the road they'll hook up.
<div id="zunecard_big" class="zunecard"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://social.zune.net//xweb/lx/swf/zunecard.swf?ver=1192" style="" id="flashUserCard" name="flashUserCard" bgcolor="#FFF" wmode="opaque" salign="tl" flashvars="baseURL=http%3a%2f%2fsocial.zune.net%2f zcard%2fusercardservice.ashx%3fzunetag%3dbedheadfr 3d%26src%3dlarge&MMplayerType=PlugIn" height="260" width="548"></div>
Old 12-04-2009, 07:18 AM   #17
RS controls my life!

I think by attack, he probably ball tapped him in front of the group of people at the party. Highschoolers.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:47 AM   #18
I'll be good I promise.

Thanked 1,551 Times in 329 Posts
LOOL fucken kids these days
Closed Thread