REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   Texts sent to the wrong person horror stories, tell them!! lol (https://www.revscene.net/forums/601018-texts-sent-wrong-person-horror-stories-tell-them-lol.html)

LeanNsupreme 12-29-2009 11:23 AM

Texts sent to the wrong person horror stories, tell them!! lol

I know some of you have them whatever they are, i myself don't have really bad ones, i few embarrasing ones like maybe "i love you sweetie" to my bro.

El Bastardo 12-29-2009 12:16 PM

I had someone text me and ask me to go out for dinner. I went back and forth with them, demanding mac and cheese, and they stopped texting when they found out I was a guy :(

The_AK 12-29-2009 01:09 PM

i sent 'waddup bitch' to what i thought was some girl, turned out to be her dad since she got a new phone and her dad took her old one

Culture_Vulture 12-29-2009 01:47 PM

I had a girl call me once and I told her she had the wrong number.

The same number called me again about a week later and I didn't bother picking up. And then about three more times in the week after that.
Then she finally got fed up and texted me:

Her: "If ur so hard to reach u can just go ahead and throw your phone out the window"
Me: "Who the fuck are you?"

and then she didn't reply
about a month later, the same number texts me:

Her: "Neocitron? :("

Inaii 12-29-2009 01:50 PM

Meant to send a text to my roommate, but instead sent to my ex-coworker who I haven't seen in over a year.

Me: Hey you don't happen to have a light bulb do you? I need one for the lamp.
Him: No sorry
Me: Oh shit! Omg, sorry M! Wrong person!
Him: Lol yup

harmless but I felt like an idiot >.<

Good_KarMa 12-29-2009 01:51 PM

I usually don't drink too much, but one night i got pretty wasted. As the night progresses i decided to text the gf, "I wanna lick your pussy." It came out all wrong cause my blackberry corrects all the bad words and it came out, "I wanna kick your puppy"
To add insult to injury i didn't even text it to her, i texted it to my ex.

jokes jokes, that never happened. :spin:

jimzilla 12-29-2009 06:50 PM

One morning I was waiting to use the bathroom but my dad was in it. So i decided to send a text to my brother (stephen) but accidentally sent it to my gf (steph)

Me: hey i think dad is taking a huge duece, he's been in there for a hour and it smells like shit
Gf: too much information!
Me: Good morning sunshine!

lol

skyxx 12-30-2009 01:23 AM

I had this dude who sent me a slew of Text messages for a month. I think there was a total of 10 messages. Well anyway, the dude was supposedly texting to a girl and told her "Have a safe flight, I had a great time this weekend. I'm happy for you and Jeff. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. Have a safe trip" (That BS). Well a few days later, he sent another one that said "hey, how are you doing? I didn't hear from you for a while and was wondering how your flight was (etc etc....). I miss you."

Anyway, throughout the whole month, every message got more creepy about him liking her and all that crap. I deleted all of them as they were from last year. I had a good laugh out of each one. Poor guy. Wish i saved the msgs.

josh t-1 12-30-2009 11:49 AM

not a horror story but i got a text from some girl asking me if i was lindsay, I said no but we kept talking turns out that she was my cousins best friend in highschool... took me 2 days but i got naked pictures of her :) shelly was her name haha

skyxx 12-30-2009 11:51 AM

^ you know the routine. Post pics!

lacubrious1 12-30-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh t-1 (Post 6748290)
not a horror story but i got a text from some girl asking me if i was lindsay, I said no but we kept talking turns out that she was my cousins best friend in highschool... took me 2 days but i got naked pictures of her :) shelly was her name haha

Post Pics or not true.

tiger_handheld 12-30-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh t-1 (Post 6748290)

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyxx (Post 6748293)
^ you know the routine. Post pics!

what he said! what you gotta lose?

FI-Z33 12-30-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good_KarMa (Post 6746952)
I usually don't drink too much, but one night i got pretty wasted. As the night progresses i decided to text the gf, "I wanna lick your pussy." It came out all wrong cause my blackberry corrects all the bad words and it came out, "I wanna kick your puppy"
To add insult to injury i didn't even text it to her, i texted it to my ex.

jokes jokes, that never happened. :spin:

ROFL, i actually laughed out loud when i read i wanna kick your puppy:haha:

TOS'd 12-30-2009 11:58 PM

One time I went to a friends house to pick her up. We were super late already and in a rush to get to dinner with friends, so I texted her and told her I was outside her house waiting. After waiting a couple mins and no sign of her coming out, I checked back to my phone and I got a text msg from another girl calling me a fucking creeper for waiting in front of her house and that her bf would kick my ass.

v.Rossi 12-31-2009 01:33 AM

some random chick got the wrong number, and texted me asking if i was going to go shopping with her tomorrow? a few text messages went back and forth, anyways a few days later i ended up fucking her.

true story.

skyxx 12-31-2009 02:41 AM

^ Barney would be proud.

Wykydtron 12-31-2009 06:00 AM

My friend was getting kicked out of her house because she was a whiny bitch. Well I sent a text to another friend saying something like "haha, *name* getting kicked out of the house". ya, I accidently sent that to her. But don't worry, "my touchscreen phone has a pull down menu with all of the quick slang and I have fat fingers, meant to push omg" haha she believed me.

I got a wrong text once from a friend. He was trying to cheer up his sister who was in a bad mood (partially because of me) and accidently sent me the text dissing me to me

ilvtofu 12-31-2009 08:58 AM

Just yesterday I meant to tweet but ended up texting one of my best friends after getting cut of by a hyundai accent... as you can imagine it was pretty angry...

josh t-1 12-31-2009 06:18 PM

sorry i deleted all the photos like that when things got serious with my gf :(

woozzle 12-31-2009 06:53 PM

^ you are so going to get more fail than you already have.

josh t-1 12-31-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woozzle (Post 6750108)
^ you are so going to get more fail than you already have.

uhhh. i know... i shouldnt have opened my big mouth lol i regret it already

skyxx 01-01-2010 03:24 AM

That's what she said! OH SNAP!

josh t-1 01-01-2010 05:39 PM

uh oh... here come the fails...

!Yaminashi 01-06-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6749225)
some random chick got the wrong number, and texted me asking if i was going to go shopping with her tomorrow? a few text messages went back and forth, anyways a few days later i ended up fucking her.

true story.

So did you go shopping with her?

quasi 01-06-2010 11:39 AM

I accidentally text some chick on Monday night, "Hey faggot call me", text was intended for my buddy who wasn't answering his phone. This girl calls me and the first thing she says is, "who dis?" "Who dis? who the fuck is this?" She says "you text me asshole". I look at the number and realize it's close to my buddies number and I figure out what I did.

"Oh shit, sorry meant to text a buddy" Click.