REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-15-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Sleep Talkin' Man

This is kind of like "Shit My Dad Says"

Quote:
When Karen Slavick-Lennard was kept awake all night due to her husband’s bizarre sleep-talking, she was more amused than annoyed.
Instead of investing in earplugs, Karen recorded Adam’s random, often expletive-filled, rants – and published them online.

The couple, both 36 and from Richmond, south-west London, have been overwhelmed by the blog’s popularity.
Adam, an advertising account director, sleep-talks about everything and anything – from vampire penguins and zombie guinea pigs to sex and butternut squash.
On Tuesday night, Karen recorded Adam saying: ‘Pork chops are most satisfying. Mmmmmmm. Dangle them from the ceiling.’

Adam said that he reacted with 'sheer disbelief' when he first heard the strange statements taped by his wife.
He said: 'It was surreal hearing myself to say the least.
'I have no recollection of the subversive things I say. They are not things I would ever say or that any normal person would ever say.
'At first I was put out and did not like listening to the recordings.
'But then I realised that it was just my subconscious fully uninhibited and running riot.
'If I am obnoxious in my sleep, I would rather that than during the daytime when I am interacting with people.

Quote:
Adam's top ten musings:
10: I don't want to die! I love sex. And furry animals
9: Butter... nut... squash. I like those words
8: You're pretty. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty [long pause]... Now f*** off and be pretty somewhere else. I'm bored
7: Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun.
6: Ooh! My balls are itchy. Have you got the cheese grater?
5: I've got a badger, a dog, a cat and a sack
4: I can't believe in God when I'm THIS good!
3: Avocados? You can shove them up your a*** as well
2: Since when did my underwear look good on you? Take it off. Take it off your face
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sensation.html

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/
Advertisement
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:35 AM   #2
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,816 Times in 450 Posts
nice read
Greenstoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:37 AM   #3
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post

The top ten is missing one...but pretty amusing nevertheless
Shorty20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:43 AM   #4
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
my dad sleep talks everytime he comes home from a long night of drinking

sometimes i think hes possessed.

this one time i swear he was so drunk and passed out that he probably thought he was still partying/drinking in his sleep.

and by that i mean hes stirahgt passed out but still talking out loud to himself lol fucken trip
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

That's hilarious
Unagi is offline   Reply With Quote