REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Euro Tech Resources (https://www.revscene.net/forums/euro-tech-resources_318/)
-   -   Best place to buy Mercedes parts online? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/602806-best-place-buy-mercedes-parts-online.html)

Lissy 01-15-2010 10:28 AM

Best place to buy Mercedes parts online?

I Used to own a BMW and bavauto.com was the place,

however now I drive a benz, I would like to know if there are any good places

to buy maintenence parts ..

slammer111 02-01-2010 01:16 PM

I just buy all my parts off the dealer. It's not the cheapest for sure, but everything's readily available.

Some people recommend Caliber Motors and Autohaus, but both of these companies are in the States if you want to deal with cross-border shopping. A google search will find both websites.

What kind of MB do you drive?

Lissy 02-02-2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slammer111 (Post 6797736)
I just buy all my parts off the dealer. It's not the cheapest for sure, but everything's readily available.

Some people recommend Caliber Motors and Autohaus, but both of these companies are in the States if you want to deal with cross-border shopping. A google search will find both websites.

What kind of MB do you drive?

E420 as a daily driver, I need all four oxy sensors...

ehhhwik 03-25-2010 09:48 AM

www.autohausaz.com

I've used them for my E320 for years now and its awesome, any purchases over $50 includes free ground shipping anywhere in the US, so ship to Pt Roberts is your best bet, i just picked up some brake rotors, pads, and fluids, over 50lbs of stuff and free shipping!!!

MJ17 03-25-2010 07:52 PM

What about local tuning shops......besides SR?

JikJak 05-19-2010 12:20 PM

this is where i go now to get stuff done on my car. they also can do custom tuning and flashes.
they can also help u get the oem parts u require.
the guys here used to work at a local shop but now they decided to venture forth and open their own.

www.thespeedsyndicate.com

skylinergtr 05-19-2010 03:05 PM

www.autopartsway.ca

pretty good for a canadian auto parts site.

Solo_D33A 05-27-2010 01:20 PM

I used parts.com
They're networked to dealers, I just send them to pt roberts to pick them up. Pricing is good, especially compared to dealer price over here or even local parts like worldpac etc... I've bought my stuff for about 50% off the price here...

es2k 06-08-2010 09:28 AM

i go to eec-online.com or check out ptmaxi.com

thumper 06-16-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylinergtr (Post 6958276)
www.autopartsway.ca

pretty good for a canadian auto parts site.

thanks for this link. i tried it for sourcing a MAF for my mom's car and their prices were $80 less than list at my local stealership, and they didn't even have it in stock :rolleyes:

vwaudi34 03-11-2011 08:44 AM

If for maintenence parts, you can try hope fung, which is in Richmond... They have almost the same prices as other online stores in Canada.

E_Fahlman 03-19-2011 05:02 PM

depending what year your MB is try www.rockauto.com ; cheapest prices I've seen online anywhere. I've used them several times for several different vehicles over the last 2 years. Much cheaper than even my best discount at Lordco.

Never had a problem with shipping or fitment of parts; however if it's just 02 Sensors you need and you're a bit intuitive with a tool box you can always buy the cheap Universal One's from Lordco for like 40$ and do them yourself with a bit of wiring.