REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Euro Tech Resources

Euro Tech Resources All Euros (VW, BMW, Benz, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc) Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Old 01-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Best place to buy Mercedes parts online?

I Used to own a BMW and bavauto.com was the place,

however now I drive a benz, I would like to know if there are any good places

to buy maintenence parts ..
Advertisement
Lissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I just buy all my parts off the dealer. It's not the cheapest for sure, but everything's readily available.

Some people recommend Caliber Motors and Autohaus, but both of these companies are in the States if you want to deal with cross-border shopping. A google search will find both websites.

What kind of MB do you drive?
slammer111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:07 AM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer111 View Post
I just buy all my parts off the dealer. It's not the cheapest for sure, but everything's readily available.

Some people recommend Caliber Motors and Autohaus, but both of these companies are in the States if you want to deal with cross-border shopping. A google search will find both websites.

What kind of MB do you drive?
E420 as a daily driver, I need all four oxy sensors...
Lissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

www.autohausaz.com

I've used them for my E320 for years now and its awesome, any purchases over $50 includes free ground shipping anywhere in the US, so ship to Pt Roberts is your best bet, i just picked up some brake rotors, pads, and fluids, over 50lbs of stuff and free shipping!!!
ehhhwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #5
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

What about local tuning shops......besides SR?
MJ17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

this is where i go now to get stuff done on my car. they also can do custom tuning and flashes.
they can also help u get the oem parts u require.
the guys here used to work at a local shop but now they decided to venture forth and open their own.

www.thespeedsyndicate.com

past:
98 eclipse spyder
00 s4
02 m3 cab
03 749
04 sti
JikJak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #7
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

www.autopartsway.ca

pretty good for a canadian auto parts site.
skylinergtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #8
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I used parts.com
They're networked to dealers, I just send them to pt roberts to pick them up. Pricing is good, especially compared to dealer price over here or even local parts like worldpac etc... I've bought my stuff for about 50% off the price here...
Solo_D33A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

i go to eec-online.com or check out ptmaxi.com
Official dealers of : Volk Racing, Vossen wheels, Yokohama, Gram lights, KICS Project, Status Racing Seat, AMS tuning, KW Automotive, Work Wheel, VMR Wheel, Macht Schnell, Tein, Defi, Vishnu Tuning, HRE Wheel, MXP Exhaust, Vorsteiner, Varis, Arqray, Techart, Champion, Iforged, NEEZ Wheel

www.drivehard.ca
es2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #10
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinergtr View Post
www.autopartsway.ca

pretty good for a canadian auto parts site.
thanks for this link. i tried it for sourcing a MAF for my mom's car and their prices were $80 less than list at my local stealership, and they didn't even have it in stock
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:44 AM   #11
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

If for maintenence parts, you can try hope fung, which is in Richmond... They have almost the same prices as other online stores in Canada.
vwaudi34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
The Fiesta Dipper

depending what year your MB is try www.rockauto.com ; cheapest prices I've seen online anywhere. I've used them several times for several different vehicles over the last 2 years. Much cheaper than even my best discount at Lordco.

Never had a problem with shipping or fitment of parts; however if it's just 02 Sensors you need and you're a bit intuitive with a tool box you can always buy the cheap Universal One's from Lordco for like 40$ and do them yourself with a bit of wiring.
E_Fahlman is offline   Reply With Quote