REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-22-2013, 10:39 PM   #26
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
KangerTech EVOD Starter Kit with BCC(Bottom Coil Changeable) Clearomizer « E-Smokes Canada

looks like a cheaper alternative and local as well.
Advertisement

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:40 AM   #27
I don't get it

does anyone have the most efficient e-cig for its price? not looking to spend that much, but dont want a cheap one that will break in a month. Basically looking for the best quality for the best price, can be online order or local pick up.
604dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:45 AM   #28
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Bought southbeach smoke. It was rated quite highly, but I hated it. It's definitely not the same and after a few puffs, I stopped using it.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:16 AM   #29
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Ice boy I want to switch to something liek yours as a Bottom coil changeable cause with the wicks and the atomizer at the bottom it ensurers the wicks stay wet. I haven;t tried it yet but some people i introduced e-cigs to vouch for them. All my close friends are all still on the vizy V3 which pack a srs punch. Way more than the old stuff. The BCC are much more expensive but so I do want to try one, it makes sense to me but they are almost twice as expensive so I will get one to try first once when convenient

Electronic Cigarettes | E Cigarettes | E Liquid Site - E-Cig: Electronic Cigarette and E-Liq: Electronic Cigarette Liquid if you are buik ordering from China cause of the shipping cost, I have bought juice from the store but I just use shopper's brand VG to dilute if needed
minoru_tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #30
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Instead of buying the whole kit, batteries and all, see if you can just get the MT3 style clearomizer. I mean if your batteries are still good, the clearomizer should only be like $14. A good shop should be able to tell you if they're compatible. Worst case, you'll need a $3 adapter. Also, consider saving all your old wicking material off the V3's. The MT3 wicks are so small and as long as the filament is good, you can always take it apart, clean it and use a cleaned and cut wick off your V3 to make it just like new.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #31
"They call me Bowser...RawR!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
Thanks for the heads up on Vizy.

They show unflavoured PG but I'm going to call and see if they have VG available (not for making my own but to thin some of mine out).

I just get my VG from London Drugs... lol It's not a hard product to find, I think you can even find it in baking sections of some supermarkets. Don't dilute too much if you're using a nicotine liquid, you'll find the throat hit weakens easily.

I get my liquids from vaporgeek and my hardware from healthcabin. Both very reputable, I found them on the e-cig forums. Vaporgeek is local, ships out of surrey and I get it in a day or two, free shipping in BC for orders over $75.

I also mix my own liquids, a lot cheaper. I pickup several 30ml bottles of PG liquid with 60mg nicotine strength. Divide the liquid into 3 bottles, throw in 5ml of flavour and top off with VG. I end up with 3 different flavours at 20mg strength.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #32
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,764 Times in 906 Posts
If anyone is interested I'm willing to sell my EGO C ecig.

Includes

- 2 batteries (both of which have been used for 1 month alternating between the 2)
- I can buy 2 new tips/cartridges as both have been used
- Battery charger both wall and usb (It's technically 1 charger, the usb can be plugged into the wall adapter)
- Also comes in a box although it doesn't really do anything
- Two 12mg bottles of nicotine, apple and methol. Forget nicotine level though

All in all you basically get 2 ecigs + 1 charger + 2 bottles of nicotine and I will buy and provide 2 new tips for you at a cost of $10 out of my own pocket.

If anyone is interested you can make me an offer. It was a decent product but at the end of the day I preferred my real cigs instead so stopped using it all together.

Picture below is a reference but it basically looks exactly the same.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"

Last edited by winson604; 06-23-2013 at 02:18 PM.
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #33
I don't get it

was taking a look at local sales of e-cigs on craigslist and i came across a couple that interested me and just wanted ur guys opinion on any if you have tried it before.

*** BEST SELLING ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE ***

Finest Electronic Cigarette Kit 30$ each but 4+> x $20/Each
rs group buy?

this website seems to be local and has many different types of e-cig varying from different price ranges
Welcome to Loud Cloud Vapes!
604dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:04 PM   #34

sold.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #35
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,070 Times in 229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
....which is why I bought one.
so in essence you are looking for a placebo? something to replace the physical motions of smoking? if that helps you.. more power to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minoru_tanaka View Post
Shorn hit the e-cig for a 5 mins and then light a cigarette you'll feel like puking. It's absorbed into your lungs same way as the smoke is so I can't see how it can be that delayed. Please show a source.

And glycol does irritate a lot of people, I recommend glycerine base instead. Also seems to work better on the newer models.

And from what I've heard the ones at 7-11 and shoppers etc do have nicotine now and have a for year or two but I can't confirm cause I'm not buying them as the suck ass and cost way too much.
well from what i read from an article before nicotine is not absorbed that efficiently and quickly, which is why cigarettes include all sorts of nasty chemicals like ammonia. there is no other reason why they would include such chemicals if it didn't help the nicotine rush in some way.

anyway i think the study that i read compared absorption rates comparative to cigarettes and snus but i'll dig for it and see if i can find it again
Shorn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-25-2013, 08:41 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorn View Post
so in essence you are looking for a placebo? something to replace the physical motions of smoking? if that helps you.. more power to you.
When actually having nicotine still doesn't work for a lot of people already. Pretty sure that was wasted money

Quote:
well from what i read from an article before nicotine is not absorbed that efficiently and quickly, which is why cigarettes include all sorts of nasty chemicals like ammonia. there is no other reason why they would include such chemicals if it didn't help the nicotine rush in some way.

anyway i think the study that i read compared absorption rates comparative to cigarettes and snus but i'll dig for it and see if i can find it again
Agree those extra chemicals do add extra kick. Maybe you just need to make an adjustment? I started a couple years ago on the old ones and the new e-cigs kick their asses, Also crank up the mgs in your juice, mix your own if you need to, I haven't found someone that sells higher than 28.

My bud smoked two packs a day and hasn't smoked in two years even around other smokers. He cranked up the nicotine, used to used different cigarette flavours and now just mint.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #37
HELP ME PLS!!!

Has anyone purchased e-cigarettes online with Interac e-transfer?
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #38
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

I smoked when I was in university, was finally able to quit after 5 years, stopped for 2 years then picked it up again because the girl I was dating smoked. After picking it up I smoked way more than I did before and was up to a pack a day, couldn't quit no matter what until I tried E-cigs. At first it was interesting but weird because it didn't have the stench of normal cigs, I was smoking real cigs a lot less down to maybe 5 a day, the rest were puffing on e-cigs. Now after 4 months, I don't touch normal cigs or have a desire to smoke them, just use e-cigs. E-cigs has more of a hit on the throat than normal cigs, but I don't stink, food taste normal again and my lungs don't feel like shit. I puff e-cigs way more than smoking but I feel 100x better. No phlegm in the morning and don't feel like shit. When I do smoke regular cigarettes on occasion, I put it out after 2 puffs because it taste like shit... now I just need to stop smoking e-cigs all together I know there's a debate on how healthy e-cigs really are and it hasn't been around long enough to see the real long term side effects, but you'll physically feel much better than smoking. Although not as healthy as quitting all together, it doesn't take a genius to figure out its much healthier than inhaling burnt fumes from thousands of chemicals. For those that's addicted to cigarettes and want to quit, give e-cigs a chance, you'll have to force yourself to use it over smoking in the beginning but once you get used to it, you won't touch a normal cigarette ever.

edit: normally I vape with 9mg liquid, however my last batch the vendor sent me the wrong ones and on 18mg now. Strong as fuck in the beginning but used to it now, but will go back to 9mg again when I run out.

Last edited by J____; 06-26-2013 at 07:14 PM.
J____ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #39
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

^ I am in the same boat as you. I got down now to just flavored juice. no longer get nicotine eliquid. Although it does loose the power on the throat hit, i feel like im being healthier and yet still get the placebo of smoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willystyle View Post
Has anyone purchased e-cigarettes online with Interac e-transfer?
yes, i found evapers.com to take emt. They are also the best website ive ordered from in canada.
classified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #40
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by classified View Post
^ I am in the same boat as you. I got down now to just flavored juice. no longer get nicotine eliquid. Although it does loose the power on the throat hit, i feel like im being healthier and yet still get the placebo of smoking.

yes, i found evapers.com to take emt. They are also the best website ive ordered from in canada.
You should try Vapoury.com, I think it's even better.
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:07 AM   #41
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,070 Times in 229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoru_tanaka View Post
Agree those extra chemicals do add extra kick. Maybe you just need to make an adjustment? I started a couple years ago on the old ones and the new e-cigs kick their asses, Also crank up the mgs in your juice, mix your own if you need to, I haven't found someone that sells higher than 28.

My bud smoked two packs a day and hasn't smoked in two years even around other smokers. He cranked up the nicotine, used to used different cigarette flavours and now just mint.
well i'm definitely willing to give them a try again. cause when i tried them must have been at least a year or 2 ago when they literally first came out. maybe the technology might have moved on since then and they made them more efficient. but i'm still smoking now

what brand are you using right now? and where do you get your juice?
Shorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #42

Quote:
well i'm definitely willing to give them a try again. cause when i tried them must have been at least a year or 2 ago when they literally first came out. maybe the technology might have moved on since then and they made them more efficient. but i'm still smoking now

what brand are you using right now? and where do you get your juice?
Right now I'm on this Vizy V3 cartomizer. I didn't buy the kit tho cause I had left over batteries and chargers from older kits but here's the fulll kit with the fancy new batteries they all seem to come with.
Vizy Vaporizers / Vancity Vapor est. 2010
Still have a shitload of juice from order from china but when that runs out I'd probably just get it from the stores unless my friends decide to order in bulk again.

I don't like the Craigslist guys cause they tend to flake out but they're cheaper than the storefronts but I hate trying to meet them. And you ask them if they have something and they show up with a suitcase of stuff but not what you asked for etc..

Friend found a another store right next to trout lake Vaporizer vancouver EastsideVapes.com, Choose the lesser evil...
Old 06-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #43
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !LittleDragon View Post
I just get my VG from London Drugs... lol It's not a hard product to find, I think you can even find it in baking sections of some supermarkets. Don't dilute too much if you're using a nicotine liquid, you'll find the throat hit weakens easily.
Is this it?
http://asset7.wellmedia.ca/i/b4bb19c...w403,h403.jpeg

If not, what department is it in?

Thanks

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #44
"They call me Bowser...RawR!"

Yup, that's the stuff. Oddly I found it in the quit smoking stuff, most other drug store sell it in the skin care aisle.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #45
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

I use vision atomizer, ego t battery and liqua juice. You can go crazy with mods and various stuff but I want to quit, not get into a vaping hobby so I keep it simple. cartomizers are good and convenient but the flavor is limited. You can clean them and put your own juice in, but it's a hassle to clean out.
Posted via RS Mobile
J____ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #46
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
There's a store around Commercial and Broadway called Eastside Vapes where you can buy it. Bought my friend a Chi-you by MOJO haha, damn thing was so expensive and rare apparently
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #47
I am Hook'd on RS

Oh Hey didn't know everyone is looking for e-cigs. I usually get my stuff at CEV Vancouver 4253 Hastings St, Burnaby, BC they are open Monday - Friday 11-7 and Saturday - Sunday 11-5
Geoff89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #48
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Check out Eastside Vapes on Kingsway between Clark and Glen Drive just two blocks West of Knight Street in Vancouver.

My buddy owns the shop there and he's really good on educating his customers about vaping and the products that are available.

Check it out.
adrnlnrush00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:24 AM   #49
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff89 View Post
Oh Hey didn't know everyone is looking for e-cigs. I usually get my stuff at CEV Vancouver 4253 Hastings St, Burnaby, BC they are open Monday - Friday 11-7 and Saturday - Sunday 11-5
lol @ bumping this thread 9 months later after the last post

everyone is essentially recommending the same 2-3 stores that keep popping up
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:23 AM   #50

Might as well close this thread since there's the official vape/ecig thread now.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/69331...ig-thread.html