REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Can i exchange a BNWT Coach purse w/o reciept for a different one?

As states, i have a brand new with tag black Coach purse that is the wrong one requested and i lost the reciept, i will find out tomorrow regardless but does anyone know if i can do thaT? Its from the COACH store.
Advertisement
LeanNsupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
How did you pay for it? Cash, debit or credit card? If it was a credit card/debit card, bring your statement. If it was cash, you might be out of luck because they can refuse a return without a reciept. Usually the barcode/serial number should show up in their computer when they scan the item but it'll be very tricky to get the person working their to issue you a exchange without a reciept. Good luck.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
(7125 Viewing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Gekko View Post
How did you pay for it? Cash, debit or credit card? If it was a credit card/debit card, bring your statement. If it was cash, you might be out of luck because they can refuse a return without a reciept. Usually the barcode/serial number should show up in their computer when they scan the item but it'll be very tricky to get the person working their to issue you a exchange without a reciept. Good luck.
Go straight to the manager. Ask kindly and be patient and polite

But as what stated above if your purchase via debit/credit just show them your statement and your cool
Old 02-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #4
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

as long as its not a fake, i see no problem with it. coach has the best return/exchange policy i've ever seen. my gf bought a coach bag back from the states, it wouldnt stop setting off alarms at metro. she had it for a good year, the bag was discountinued and obviously used. coach(metro) gave her an in store credit for the value($300) of the bag when it was bought.

give their customer service line a call before you head to any store.
bui95 is offline   Reply With Quote