REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Cellular Phones ONLY

USED Cellular Phones ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.

Used Cell Phones, Pagers, Cell Accessories..

Old 02-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)

FS: 32GB iPhone 3GS (black)

I am selling my 32GB iPhone GS. This is an AT&T refurbished unit that is jailbroken and unlocked so you can use it on Rogers (or any other GSM provider). (I've been using it on Rogers for the last month). The phone has only seen 2 months use and is in excellent condition. Unfortunately, after a wipe of the unit, the life timer gets reset. Based on the phone bills, I've used about 400 minutes on it.

Unit has been well protected with a hard case and screen protector from the day that I bought it. It does have a minor scratch on the back side (see photo below that has the iPhone at an angle. The minor scratch is on the Apple logo) which is barely noticeable. Front screen has a screen protector already applied, and I will include a new regular and a matte screen protector with this if you want to change it later on.

I am including:
*32GB iPhone 3GS
*All accessories (headphone, charger, sync cable, manuals). These are all unused and in their original packaging.
*RocketFish full body case that was purchased from Best Buy. This case covers the entire iPhone (other than the screen) and has cutouts for the camera and various buttons)
*"Clip on" back plate protector that I purchased from NCIX. It's a little more compact than the full body case, but since I wanted full body protection, I opted for the RocketFish one instead.
*Griffin car charger

Unit still has warranty until August (as per the Apple online warranty check).

This is a Week 32 iPhone which means that it does NOT require a tethered jailbreak. (this means if you run out of power on your phone or reset it for whatever reason, you don't have to connect to a computer and re-run the jailbreak to regain the functionality of the unlock/jailbreak) For those new to iPhones, jailbreaking allows you to install applications on your phone that aren't signed by Apple. (e.g. homebrew software or Apple apps from "other" sources)

Looking to get SOLD for the phone and accessories. PM if interested. I can send larger/more detailed pictures for those who are genuinely interested.

Advertisement

Last edited by syee; 02-04-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: SOLD
syee is offline   Reply With Quote