REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Official Sports Gambling THREAD!! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/604916-official-sports-gambling-thread.html)

DuhDang 02-03-2010 04:30 PM

Official Sports Gambling THREAD!!

So tips pointers picks!

Havent seen this on RS so I decided to start one.

Drk 02-03-2010 06:19 PM

Tried playing sports action a couple times, hard as hell to win.

DuhDang 02-03-2010 08:27 PM

Anyone check out Sports Actions new Prop bet?
The bets are on weird shit like Canucks score first in 1st period.
H sedin gets a goal etc etc

raygunpk 02-03-2010 08:32 PM

i suck at betting, won like twice in sports action out of many

Alpine50 02-12-2010 07:30 PM

I wanna try betting one time divi just go to the lottery place and tell them u wanna bet on a game?
Posted via RS Mobile

terkan 02-12-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuhDang (Post 6802046)
Anyone check out Sports Actions new Prop bet?
The bets are on weird shit like Canucks score first in 1st period.
H sedin gets a goal etc etc

that stuff has been around forever in other countries.. we are just farrr behind.. there ain't even that many things to bet rite now on props ~ i hope they'll expand it later especially when worldcup rolls around..

Jet 02-15-2010 02:22 AM

If you are an avid sports betting person online, Sports Action can be easy (well versus Vegas lines) money ... The best part of Sports Action is that once posted, the odds don't change even when significant things happen before the game versus Vegas lines that change all the time depending on what happens before game time (#1 goalie gets injured, top players get sick and so forth) ... also over and under is more forgiving on sports action, most vegas lines go with full numbers like say 5 versus sports action that gives us 5.5 (say you bet devils and canucks to go under and the final score was 3-2, using the vegas line, you don't win but for sports action you do) ...

It takes a lot of work to actually make bets and calculating your best bets so to speak, but even then you still are gambling ... example of how I got screwed last week was when I bet on for CBJ to win versus Canucks (I hate betting against the Nucks but the odds were good) and for the Rangers to win versus the Pens ... CBJ was on a 3 game winning streak, Mason allowed only 1 goal in those games, Vancouver is coming off a win the last night but got in to Columbus at 3AM, playing Raycroft and CBJ was 2.15 to win (good value for all the stuff happening) ... Rangers on the other hand was also around 2.05 to win, Brent Johnson was starting for the Pens, Gavorik I believe was not playing though ... well as it turns out my Rangers game was good as they won in OT but CBJ lost it in the 3rd cause of fluke goals (betting against the Canucks is like a win/win since if they win, you're happy, if they lose, you win money or at least I try to tell myself that but I still feel bad since its like your asking them to lose) ...

rice cooker 02-16-2010 03:22 AM

i like prop bets but theres no value in having 1.60 on both sides of an over/under line