REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Too wet? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/605910-%5Bconfidential%5D-too-wet.html)

El Bastardo 02-13-2010 02:43 PM

[Confidential] Too wet?

The following is an Anonymous submission by an Anonymous Revscene member. If the member would like me to reply to any post please feel free to let me know

Recently it's come to my attention that some girls can get "too wet". Is this true? I'm trying to determine if I have this issue or not and it's been bothering me. Or is it that the guy I'm currently hooking up with just turns me on more than anyone else I've been with in the past? I've searched around on google, but so far nothing definitive. I'm not new to sex, I've just never come across this before.

Thanks for the help

MarkyMark 02-13-2010 02:58 PM

Is he complaining about it, maybe he thinks your tits are too big too?
I wouldn't worry about it
Posted via RS Mobile

murd0c 02-13-2010 03:01 PM

I personally love it, Makes things more fun in a way. I wouldn't worry about it at all and I don't think you will find any normal guy who dislikes it as well.

skyxx 02-13-2010 03:08 PM

NO SUCH THING AS TOO WET! As a matter of fact, the wetter the better!.

Mr.Jay 02-13-2010 03:35 PM

whaaa

wet = better

nipples 02-13-2010 03:38 PM

Well unless you get sooo wet your body shrivels up n you look like an 80yr old....
Posted via RS Mobile

stewie 02-13-2010 03:43 PM

i unno...i mean...wet = good...but ive been with one girl who got wet to the point where you'd go down on her and when you come out of it, your face is just soaked...didnt stop me though...

wet = fine

Graeme S 02-13-2010 03:55 PM

The only real disadvantage I've found to girls who get "too" wet is the excess of laundry and/or difficulty hiding the fact you've just gone for a romp.

Upside to being "too" wet is that you make the guy feel like a superstud; even if you're the tightest bitch in the world, a guy can last one whole hell of a lot longer when there's a surplus of natural lubrication.

Long story short: don't worry about it.
Posted via RS Mobile

Drow 02-13-2010 04:10 PM

wetter = hornier girl = makes me a hornier guy = more fun

tom827 02-13-2010 05:10 PM

wet is a good thing, hell i wish them were always wet on my SO lol...

El Bastardo 02-13-2010 05:20 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 6815782)
The only real disadvantage I've found to girls who get "too" wet is the excess of laundry and/or difficulty hiding the fact you've just gone for a romp.

Upside to being "too" wet is that you make the guy feel like a superstud; even if you're the tightest bitch in the world, a guy can last one whole hell of a lot longer when there's a surplus of natural lubrication.

Long story short: don't worry about it.

huh, maybe that was the problem. Thx, i didn't think of it like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 6815773)
i unno...i mean...wet = good...but ive been with one girl who got wet to the point where you'd go down on her and when you come out of it, your face is just soaked...didnt stop me though...

wet = fine

well that's not really a problem since it never happens. It just gets kinda messy during sex, but only during sex not if we're making out. Is that normal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nipples (Post 6815768)
Well unless you get sooo wet your body shrivels up n you look like an 80yr old....

eeeewww you get a fail for that gross mental image!

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 6815727)
I personally love it, Makes things more fun in a way. I wouldn't worry about it at all and I don't think you will find any normal guy who dislikes it as well.

wouldn't it cause the guy to lose sensation though, if there's too much lubrication? i'm not a guy so i don't know these things hehe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark (Post 6815720)
Is he complaining about it, maybe he thinks your tits are too big too?
I wouldn't worry about it

haha nope, he didn't really complain. Just commented on it. I've always been told I get way more wet than most girls, he's just the first to sound slightly confused. Maybe I looked too hard at what he said.

Graeme S 02-13-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6815882)
The following is a reply from the Anonymous memberHuh, maybe that was the problem. Thx, i didn't think of it like that.

That's not a problem. At least, not unless he lasts so long you end up too sore to keep going.
Quote:

well that's not really a problem since it never happens. It just gets kinda messy during sex, but only during sex not if we're making out. Is that normal?
There is no "Normal". Everyone is different. I've known girls who get wet just from seeing or talking to a guy they're hot for, and others who don't get wet until they're actually penetrated.
Quote:

wouldn't it cause the guy to lose sensation though, if there's too much lubrication? i'm not a guy so i don't know these things hehe.
No more than your hands lose sensation as you wash them--slippery =/= a lack of feeling. It's just that friction more than pressure is the thing that makes guys reach orgasm.
Quote:

haha nope, he didn't really complain. Just commented on it. I've always been told I get way more wet than most girls, he's just the first to sound slightly confused. Maybe I looked too hard at what he said.
Maybe he's lacking in experience too.

saucywoman 02-13-2010 08:32 PM

Op embrace the wetness. I too use to be embarrassed when i was younger but now i love it and dont recall a guy not enjoying it
Posted via RS Mobile

miss_crayon 02-14-2010 12:11 AM

Who complains about getting too wet? Unless it's the guy then you got zero problems. The way that I think is, sex is always better when it's someone you are totally crazy about (and especially if he feels the same way too). Your body and mind react according to your emotions.

hotjoint 02-14-2010 12:25 AM

wet = great :thumbsup:

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-14-2010 07:26 AM

does it stink?

Mugen EvOlutioN 02-14-2010 10:45 AM

^

:haha::haha::haha: i know wat u are thinking about

danlee78 02-14-2010 05:38 PM

I heard that it differs from each person and that it depends on if u have the "hots" for that certain guy...

A girlfriend of mine said that she gets wetter for certain guys then others...

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-14-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6816740)
^

:haha::haha::haha: i know wat u are thinking about

i was serious.

sometimes the girl's think it's nothing, but to someone other than themselves, the smell is fuckin heavy, and we all know if there's any foul smell it's an instant turn off (i mean foul smells coming from anywhere not just the human body)

Mugen EvOlutioN 02-15-2010 07:20 AM

the fishy smell is definitely a turn off thats for sure

gearshifter 02-15-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6817775)
the fishy smell is definitely a turn off thats for sure

I couldn't agree more... The smell depends on the diet.

raygunpk 02-15-2010 12:50 PM

wet is awesome. stick your fingers in there and get that juice, look into her eyes and swallow that juice. then get some more and put it on her tits and lick the juice off it.

K3604 02-16-2010 03:24 PM

wet = saving money since you dont need to buy lube LOL :D

Chencake 02-16-2010 03:50 PM

ive never heard of a guy who doesnt like it wet. the wetter the better.

El Bastardo 02-16-2010 04:12 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 6815887)
That's not a problem. At least, not unless he lasts so long you end up too sore to keep going.

Maybe he's lacking in experience too.

He's the one that ends up sore lol. But I don't think that has anything to do with me other than a completely different issue. He's actually way more experienced than I am, by a long shot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6816612)
does it stink?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6817420)
i was serious.

sometimes the girl's think it's nothing, but to someone other than themselves, the smell is fuckin heavy, and we all know if there's any foul smell it's an instant turn off (i mean foul smells coming from anywhere not just the human body)

he's never mentioned anything about smell, and he isn't the sort of guy who would keep that to himself to spare a girls feelings. so i'm guessing there's not a problem with that.

maybe i'll ask him tomorrow...