REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 03-10-2010, 01:49 AM   #26
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture_Vulture View Post
don't trust these hungry wolves
they just want to fap
are normal pictures of a girl even fappable?

Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #27
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,906 Times in 3,869 Posts
does no one else think walking up to a random girl asking to take a picture is a bit of an odd tactic?
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #28
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oniyou View Post
are normal pictures of a girl even fappable?
iunno. ask the rest of RS
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #29
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
hit the local clubs and you'll prob see her?
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

there's not much chance of finding her unless you post her pic here...

and this is being totally serious

You have a whole gang of young people from all over in RS, so it's likely someone knows or recognizes her which would help your search...

If you really want to reconnect, just post it

worst case scenario, noone recognizes her, and you're back to where you are now. No worse.

At least if the pic is out there, people may recognize her on the street and tell you more info (i.e. where she may work or go to school etc)

We all remember the spotted threads of the 14 dolla balla yes? He was literally spotted everywhere he went in Vancouver and became an internet celebrity because of RS.

Yes... RS is that powerful... post that shit
Old 03-11-2010, 01:42 AM   #31
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Alright so, after further consideration. I think this is the best way, the link below is a picture of her two FRIENDS. So does anyone know who the girl or the guy is? The girl is not the girl I took a picture with, it's her friend.

http://www.picpaste.com/asdf1234.JPG

In all honestly I don't know what I was thinking not even getting her name, but she's a pretty cool gal that I'd like to meet again.

If anyone knows her/his name and/or knows who they are, please give me a PM

Thanks!
JulyZerg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #32
Banned (ABWS)

Now u just seem desperate and creepy
kwanzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #33
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
this is why more people need to use Lavalife and eHarmony
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #34
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewlett-Packard View Post
Alright so, after further consideration. I think this is the best way, the link below is a picture of her two FRIENDS. So does anyone know who the girl or the guy is? The girl is not the girl I took a picture with, it's her friend.

http://www.picpaste.com/asdf1234.JPG

In all honestly I don't know what I was thinking not even getting her name, but she's a pretty cool gal that I'd like to meet again.

If anyone knows her/his name and/or knows who they are, please give me a PM

Thanks!
imma take a guess thats actually HER and THATS YOU? if it is thats a pretty good cover up. honestly though the chance of you finding her are slim to none
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #35
I don't get it

Dude, you've finally convinced yourself to post a picture, but you fail for not posting a picture of the girl you are actually looking for.

I don't know you, but all this dancing around you're doing makes me think you got no gonads to even set up anything even if you find her, maybe best to move on...
tacobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #36
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

cock block:IDL:IDL:noob:

^^ that is what i think of this thread and all the fail u failed at
SMDBICH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
Dude, you've finally convinced yourself to post a picture, but you fail for not posting a picture of the girl you are actually looking for.

I don't know you, but all this dancing around you're doing makes me think you got no gonads to even set up anything even if you find her, maybe best to move on...
So wait, I was convincing myself to post a picture of her? Actually no, instead of posting a picture of her and I, I elected to post a picture of two random people that are linked and friends with her. I'm sure you guys know the probability of being able to recognize 1 out of 2 people instead of just 1 person. Just because you didn't have a picture to fap to or save to your collection, it's considered "fail"? Wow lol

Secondly, what part am I dancing around? Oh wait let me guess..this is all smoke and mirrors to get me "pissed" off enough to just post her picture up? It's quite easy to give advice through the net but it's different when you're in first person. Just remember that.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #38
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
So wait, I was convincing myself to post a picture of her? Actually no, instead of posting a picture of her and I, I elected to post a picture of two random people that are linked and friends with her. I'm sure you guys know the probability of being able to recognize 1 out of 2 people instead of just 1 person. Just because you didn't have a picture to fap to or save to your collection, it's considered "fail"? Wow lol

Secondly, what part am I dancing around? Oh wait let me guess..this is all smoke and mirrors to get me "pissed" off enough to just post her picture up? It's quite easy to give advice through the net but it's different when you're in first person. Just remember that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivan6 View Post
don't worry about it, theirs no calming down. Just explaining myself, to people that can't really read properly or maybe they just have English comprehension problems, probably ESL kids.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #40
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
don't worry about it, theirs no calming down. Just explaining myself, to people that can't really read properly or maybe they just have English comprehension problems, probably ESL kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #41

Old 03-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #42
dlu
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I doubt she even remembers who you are as she was probably drunk taking a picture with some random guy

What are you even going to say when you do find her name/number?

This is how i see it happening.

Scenario 1
You: "Hey! Remember me? I'm that guy that asked to take a picture with you at the club."
Her: "Uhh.. no." *hangs up*

Scenario 2
You: "Hey! Remember me? I'm that guy that asked to take a picture with you at the club."
Her: "Oh yeah! I remember you! How did you find me? I didnt even give you my number or name."
You: "Oh it wasnt easy. I posted a picture of two of your friends on a local forum hoping someone would recognize them and in turn be able to track you down by going through your two friends."
Her: Thinks you are creepy and desperate then continues to file a restraining order from you

Bottom line is if it didn't happen that night, it wont ever happen. I just don't see this working unless you randomly bump into her again, but I suggest you stop trying to hunt her down as it is CREEPY
dlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:42 AM   #43

^ You're making it sound more creepy then it is LOL It just means I'd like to get in contact with her, if she takes it as be being creepy or stalkerish then that's okay, end of story lol

But back onto topic, no one knows who the girl or the guy is? !!!

Last edited by JulyZerg; 03-12-2010 at 01:50 AM.