REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Unlikely couples? Share your story! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/609615-unlikely-couples-share-your-story.html)

Underdawg 03-22-2010 05:21 PM

Unlikely couples? Share your story!

Well I am curious about this topic because of some recent encounter...

Do you or anyone else started a relationship with another person thats totally not his/her type? Its not necessary "love at first sight" or "opposite attracts," but sometimes people that you find are very unlikely to be together ended up having a great relationship or even end up getting married? In a religious/spiritual explanation some might refer it as "memory from past-life..." They knew each other from the life before. (Ya sounds nuts I know) Even though the person is so different from you but you still feel comfortable with him/her and you find him/her to have an unknown attraction to you... Does it make sense?

6793026 03-23-2010 01:14 PM

i see that all the time.
of all the girls i dated, they never thought me being a CBC would be able to hold up my end of the bargain in being a great guy to be with.

i've dated a range of girls and each of them shed the "asian" guys must be boring mentality and found out it's been a great ride.

no pun intended.

raygunpk 03-23-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 6874096)
i see that all the time.
of all the girls i dated, they never thought me being a CBC would be able to hold up my end of the bargain in being a great guy to be with.

i've dated a range of girls and each of them shed the "asian" guys must be boring mentality and found out it's been a great ride.

no pun intended.

PUN FULLY INTENDED

Underdawg 03-23-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 6874096)
i see that all the time.

no pun intended.

Boring mentality aside, they probably thought Asian guys have small dicks too. LOL

http://www.agitators.com/foto/Misc/quag.jpg

skyxx 03-24-2010 12:15 AM

^ They do.

nipples 03-24-2010 04:39 PM

To the op, money helps diminish/eliminate any personality/interests differences.
Posted via RS Mobile

C.Dub 03-24-2010 05:26 PM

didnt they already scientifically proven that east indians have smaller dicks than asians? why do that notion still stick with the asians.

liu13 03-24-2010 05:47 PM

i dated a "frail" japanese girl, her body wasn't shit but was very bangable anyhow

not my type at all, which usually are white washed asian girls with fat asses

Presto 03-24-2010 06:52 PM

I've been dating my Arabic gf for 9 months. Until she met me, she had never considered dating a skinny, Chinese guy. I had never thought of dating an Egyptian, either, I just knew I wouldn't date Chinese girls. We're very much opposites, but our differences combined make for a great team. We have similarities which are critical to sustaining our relationship, as well.

Our relationship is going great. We have very few arguments, and when we do have them, they are quickly forgotten. We plan on getting married within the next year or 2. She doesn't need a big, fancy wedding, so that is a big plus. She says eloping may be an option, too. I love this girl. :)

willystyle 03-24-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.Dub (Post 6876744)
didnt they already scientifically proven that east indians have smaller dicks than asians? why do that notion still stick with the asians.

Because East Indians fall into the ASIAN category too. :rolleyes:

DanHibiki 03-27-2010 06:34 PM

I dated a girl for a bit who I never considered dating. She's a heavy smoker, party girl, tattoos all over, fur jacket, half nammer, etc. Totally not my type but it turns out she's nothing like she looks and is a dorky, kind, non-snobby, intelligent girl. It was quite surprising.

raygunpk 03-29-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presto (Post 6876934)
I've been dating my Arabic gf for 9 months. Until she met me, she had never considered dating a skinny, Chinese guy. I had never thought of dating an Egyptian, either, I just knew I wouldn't date Chinese girls. We're very much opposites, but our differences combined make for a great team. We have similarities which are critical to sustaining our relationship, as well.

Our relationship is going great. We have very few arguments, and when we do have them, they are quickly forgotten. We plan on getting married within the next year or 2. She doesn't need a big, fancy wedding, so that is a big plus. She says eloping may be an option, too. I love this girl. :)

dude i thought you were black.
anyways congrats

freakshow 03-31-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raygunpk (Post 6884773)
dude i thought you were black.
anyways congrats

lol.. me too..

Drow 03-31-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonogunn8 (Post 6882074)
I dated a girl for a bit who I never considered dating. She's a heavy smoker, party girl, tattoos all over, fur jacket, half nammer, etc. Totally not my type but it turns out she's nothing like she looks and is a dorky, kind, non-snobby, intelligent girl. It was quite surprising.

is that even possible

ShadowBun 03-31-2010 08:34 PM

^ its like thinking these smart nerdy girls in science faculty are all pure virgins that are shy and sht

Gridlock 04-09-2010 05:46 PM

Don't know if this meets the OP'ers thread expectations, but I dated a girl for 6 years and my current girlfriend dated my ex-girlfriends brother for 9 years, and now of course we are living together and get along better than any of the relationships that had to be destroyed to make it happen. We don't feel too bad...both relationships were kind of like dating sand anyway.