REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Underdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Van-City!
Posts: 516
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Unlikely couples? Share your story!

Well I am curious about this topic because of some recent encounter...

Do you or anyone else started a relationship with another person thats totally not his/her type? Its not necessary "love at first sight" or "opposite attracts," but sometimes people that you find are very unlikely to be together ended up having a great relationship or even end up getting married? In a religious/spiritual explanation some might refer it as "memory from past-life..." They knew each other from the life before. (Ya sounds nuts I know) Even though the person is so different from you but you still feel comfortable with him/her and you find him/her to have an unknown attraction to you... Does it make sense?

__________________

Follow me on Twitter!@Da_Underdawg

Quote:
Sky.J:
im paying half of the car and Ive had enough talking with white trash and chinks
cya lata fuckers

ienhz:
You talk like you're actually better than any of them, ya zerg rushing faggot.
Underdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 5,732
Thanked 1,392 Times in 503 Posts
i see that all the time.
of all the girls i dated, they never thought me being a CBC would be able to hold up my end of the bargain in being a great guy to be with.

i've dated a range of girls and each of them shed the "asian" guys must be boring mentality and found out it's been a great ride.

no pun intended.
__________________
Arguing on the internet is like running in the SPECIAL OLYMPICS.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.
6793026 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #3
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
raygunpk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,711
Thanked 2,584 Times in 610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
i see that all the time.
of all the girls i dated, they never thought me being a CBC would be able to hold up my end of the bargain in being a great guy to be with.

i've dated a range of girls and each of them shed the "asian" guys must be boring mentality and found out it's been a great ride.

no pun intended.
PUN FULLY INTENDED
raygunpk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #4
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Underdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Van-City!
Posts: 516
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
i see that all the time.
of all the girls i dated, they never thought me being a CBC would be able to hold up my end of the bargain in being a great guy to be with.

i've dated a range of girls and each of them shed the "asian" guys must be boring mentality and found out it's been a great ride.

no pun intended.

Boring mentality aside, they probably thought Asian guys have small dicks too. LOL

__________________

Follow me on Twitter!@Da_Underdawg

Quote:
Sky.J:
im paying half of the car and Ive had enough talking with white trash and chinks
cya lata fuckers

ienhz:
You talk like you're actually better than any of them, ya zerg rushing faggot.
Underdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:15 AM   #5
Unofficial Tin Foil Hat Specialist.
 
skyxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 8,142
Thanked 1,516 Times in 598 Posts
^ They do.
__________________
Looking for a Valentine's date. Click for further details

Hi, I'm the milkman. Do you want it in the front or in the back?
I give awesome relationship advice. Trust me.
skyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
nipples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,560
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
To the op, money helps diminish/eliminate any personality/interests differences.
Posted via RS Mobile
nipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: delta
Posts: 140
Thanked 64 Times in 13 Posts
didnt they already scientifically proven that east indians have smaller dicks than asians? why do that notion still stick with the asians.
C.Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,936
Thanked 233 Times in 129 Posts
i dated a "frail" japanese girl, her body wasn't shit but was very bangable anyhow

not my type at all, which usually are white washed asian girls with fat asses
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #9
Zombie Mod
 
Presto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Langley
Posts: 9,268
Thanked 4,401 Times in 1,277 Posts
I've been dating my Arabic gf for 9 months. Until she met me, she had never considered dating a skinny, Chinese guy. I had never thought of dating an Egyptian, either, I just knew I wouldn't date Chinese girls. We're very much opposites, but our differences combined make for a great team. We have similarities which are critical to sustaining our relationship, as well.

Our relationship is going great. We have very few arguments, and when we do have them, they are quickly forgotten. We plan on getting married within the next year or 2. She doesn't need a big, fancy wedding, so that is a big plus. She says eloping may be an option, too. I love this girl.
__________________
Romans 10:9
Presto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,544
Thanked 652 Times in 346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Dub View Post
didnt they already scientifically proven that east indians have smaller dicks than asians? why do that notion still stick with the asians.
Because East Indians fall into the ASIAN category too.
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #11
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
DanHibiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,856
Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,145 Posts
I dated a girl for a bit who I never considered dating. She's a heavy smoker, party girl, tattoos all over, fur jacket, half nammer, etc. Totally not my type but it turns out she's nothing like she looks and is a dorky, kind, non-snobby, intelligent girl. It was quite surprising.
__________________
GO Canucks GO!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .


xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #12
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
raygunpk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,711
Thanked 2,584 Times in 610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I've been dating my Arabic gf for 9 months. Until she met me, she had never considered dating a skinny, Chinese guy. I had never thought of dating an Egyptian, either, I just knew I wouldn't date Chinese girls. We're very much opposites, but our differences combined make for a great team. We have similarities which are critical to sustaining our relationship, as well.

Our relationship is going great. We have very few arguments, and when we do have them, they are quickly forgotten. We plan on getting married within the next year or 2. She doesn't need a big, fancy wedding, so that is a big plus. She says eloping may be an option, too. I love this girl.
dude i thought you were black.
anyways congrats
__________________
<3 tos'd the troll king
raygunpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:53 PM   #13
nuggets mod
 
freakshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: richmond
Posts: 6,706
Thanked 3,046 Times in 841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raygunpk View Post
dude i thought you were black.
anyways congrats
lol.. me too..
__________________
I searched for truth, and all I found was You

'00 323i (Sold)
'01 Civic Si (Sold)
'95 240sx (Sold)
'02 LMB M5 (Sold)
'92 4Runner (Sold)
'92 Civic VX (Sold)
'03 SL500 (Sold)
'92 NSX
'99 M3 (Totalled)
'07 A4 2.0T (Sold)
'01 CB M5 (Sold)
'01 540i (Sold)
'11 535ix
freakshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #14
Isaac's Hardstyle Sessions
 
Drow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,773
Thanked 1,807 Times in 547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonogunn8 View Post
I dated a girl for a bit who I never considered dating. She's a heavy smoker, party girl, tattoos all over, fur jacket, half nammer, etc. Totally not my type but it turns out she's nothing like she looks and is a dorky, kind, non-snobby, intelligent girl. It was quite surprising.
is that even possible
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:34 PM   #15
-Stare-
 
ShadowBun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: GVR
Posts: 2,913
Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts
^ its like thinking these smart nerdy girls in science faculty are all pure virgins that are shy and sht
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #16
Banned By Establishment
 
Gridlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New West
Posts: 3,998
Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Don't know if this meets the OP'ers thread expectations, but I dated a girl for 6 years and my current girlfriend dated my ex-girlfriends brother for 9 years, and now of course we are living together and get along better than any of the relationships that had to be destroyed to make it happen. We don't feel too bad...both relationships were kind of like dating sand anyway.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net