REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 04-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #51
HELP ME PLS!!!

^ Peanuts to eat while you wait? Are you talking about Five Guys here?
Advertisement
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #52
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by willystyle View Post
^ Peanuts to eat while you wait? Are you talking about Five Guys here?
Yes, Five Guys Burger and Fries has peanuts to eat while you wait for your order, there was a "Peanut Station" setup on top of the sacks of potatoes. The guy that took my order said we could help ourselves to them.
pherio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #53
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pherio View Post
Yes, Five Guys Burger and Fries has peanuts to eat while you wait for your order, there was a "Peanut Station" setup on top of the sacks of potatoes. The guy that took my order said we could help ourselves to them.
Well I don't know which day you went, but the twice that I visited, there were no peanuts available for customers.
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:05 PM   #54
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by willystyle View Post
Well I don't know which day you went, but the twice that I visited, there were no peanuts available for customers.
the time i went there they directed us to the peanuts as well
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #55
I don't get it

i went on sunday i believe, it was pretty good, i ordered cajun fries with my combo thinking it would be like those curly fries that have a little seasoning, it had a crap load of spices, and i was like whoa, my gf liked it tho since her tolerance is 100x more than mine. they did have peanuts, like 4 boxes of them around the store. it was help your self which i thot was awesome, one thing i wished they had tho was trays, i dont really like eating in and using a bag. Burger was good, only ordered a mini cheeseburger i think thats what it was called and it was big enough.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #56
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

i went today for lunch. had the regular burger and regular fries. came out to $11 exactly. didn't get a drink since i prefer not to drink pop(there's free refills though).

the fries are pretty good tasting. wish they were more crispy on the outside though. and man, do they pack your bag. it's not just the cup of fries. they add another half cup into your bag. forgot to get cajun though, i love cajun spice.

i got the burger with everything (i think they call it "all the way"). had pretty good taste. patties were juicy. the grilled mushrooms in the burger were nice.

they id have peanuts for you to enjoy, but i didn't bother to grab any since the food came out pretty quick.

probably one of the best commercial made burgers i've had since i went to in-n-out 2 years ago. (my 1 lb patty burgers are the best)
StealthFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #57
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
so thsi is in the mall?
Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #58
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

pretty expensive, fries are ya definitely not crispy enough and the burgers are solid, but not better then in n out.
bd0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:22 AM   #59
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

^ yeah i liked in-n-out more. 5 guys is still good. i'll go there over fatburger anyday.

to ferrarienzo: it's outside the mall where whitespot and the keg are on the south side of park royal.

couldn't find anything on google maps for you.
StealthFighter is offline   Reply With Quote