REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech (https://www.revscene.net/forums/suspension-brakes-wheels-tires-tech_191/)
-   -   Best 195/55/15 All Season Performance Tires (https://www.revscene.net/forums/609955-best-195-55-15-all-season-performance-tires.html)

TrojanHorse 03-25-2010 02:17 PM

Best 195/55/15 All Season Performance Tires

I am thinking about picking up a set of SiR Rims for my EK and I am just looking around at tires right now and wanted to see if any of you have any recommendations and hook ups to tire shops?

My buddy picked up a set of 4 Falken Ziex Tires from Image in Motion for $280, installed and balanced I believe.

What are the best tires for the price? I dont make a lot of money right now so I am on a tight budget.

sonick 03-25-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse (Post 6878608)
What are the best tires for the price? I dont make a lot of money right now so I am on a tight budget.

Quote:

FS: Mount Daniel Waterfront Resort
wtf :confused::confused::confused:

TrojanHorse 03-25-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick (Post 6878703)
wtf :confused::confused::confused:

The resort is my moms and I just started working Carter Honda after being unemployed for about 1 year. I make commission and am making minimum wage until I sell enough cars. Does that clarify things and make you feel better now?

Do you want to know my life history and see all my bank account information too?

sonick 03-25-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse (Post 6878713)
The resort is my moms and I just started working Carter Honda after being on income assistance for about 1 year. I make commission and am making minimum wage until I sell enough cars. Does that clarify things and make you feel better now?

Do you want to know my life history and see all my bank account information too?

Props to you then, doing your own thing and not depending on your parents. You have to admit, though, it does make things confusing when you say that while at the same time have a $1.6m mansion for sale. Plus the response to the whole jersey fiasco did not do you any favours.

But I wish you the best of luck on your job, sales is tough; I couldn't do it!

TrojanHorse 03-25-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick (Post 6878718)
Props to you then, doing your own thing and not depending on your parents. You have to admit, though, it does make things confusing when you say that while at the same time have a $1.6m mansion for sale. Plus the response to the whole jersey fiasco did not do you any favours.

But I wish you the best of luck on your job, sales is tough; I couldn't do it!

I worked 2 part time jobs, started my own tennis stringing business to help me pay for my education at UBC. I also volunteered a lot as well. We are all equal, but given different opportunities. We all have the choice to take advantage of them or not. The jersey promotion was an opportunity to receive one, it looks like no one wanted it, so thats too bad. It wasnt my idea. If I were the sales manager, I would probably give a standard Team Canada jersey or a Henrik Sedin jersey.

So what do you do then?