REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech

Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Suspension components, brakes, Wheels and Tires. All things related to how your car handles...

Old 03-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Best 195/55/15 All Season Performance Tires

I am thinking about picking up a set of SiR Rims for my EK and I am just looking around at tires right now and wanted to see if any of you have any recommendations and hook ups to tire shops?

My buddy picked up a set of 4 Falken Ziex Tires from Image in Motion for $280, installed and balanced I believe.

What are the best tires for the price? I dont make a lot of money right now so I am on a tight budget.
Advertisement
TrojanHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
What are the best tires for the price? I dont make a lot of money right now so I am on a tight budget.
Quote:
FS: Mount Daniel Waterfront Resort
wtf
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
wtf
The resort is my moms and I just started working Carter Honda after being unemployed for about 1 year. I make commission and am making minimum wage until I sell enough cars. Does that clarify things and make you feel better now?

Do you want to know my life history and see all my bank account information too?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 5,737 Times in 1,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
The resort is my moms and I just started working Carter Honda after being on income assistance for about 1 year. I make commission and am making minimum wage until I sell enough cars. Does that clarify things and make you feel better now?

Do you want to know my life history and see all my bank account information too?
Props to you then, doing your own thing and not depending on your parents. You have to admit, though, it does make things confusing when you say that while at the same time have a $1.6m mansion for sale. Plus the response to the whole jersey fiasco did not do you any favours.

But I wish you the best of luck on your job, sales is tough; I couldn't do it!
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Props to you then, doing your own thing and not depending on your parents. You have to admit, though, it does make things confusing when you say that while at the same time have a $1.6m mansion for sale. Plus the response to the whole jersey fiasco did not do you any favours.

But I wish you the best of luck on your job, sales is tough; I couldn't do it!
I worked 2 part time jobs, started my own tennis stringing business to help me pay for my education at UBC. I also volunteered a lot as well. We are all equal, but given different opportunities. We all have the choice to take advantage of them or not. The jersey promotion was an opportunity to receive one, it looks like no one wanted it, so thats too bad. It wasnt my idea. If I were the sales manager, I would probably give a standard Team Canada jersey or a Henrik Sedin jersey.

So what do you do then?