REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #26
GO FLAMES GO
 
Tegra_Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 4,293
Thanked 2,051 Times in 610 Posts
your guys' goals of perfecting your body and mind is very inspirational. I really must get my ass in groove(body and mind) perfected...especially with the demands of the firefighting.

7seven, im surprised you have time to hit the gym with your schedule...with my wide open schedule i am always finding a way of getting out of going to the gym...i really have to put my shit together and start going regularly instead of sporadically

penner2k...keep strong bro, you have more support than you realize
Advertisement
__________________
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Offroad *CURRENT*
2005 Nissan Xterra SE *SOLD*
1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X Widebody *SOLD*
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #27
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,810
Thanked 4,498 Times in 1,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegra_devil View Post
your guys' goals of perfecting your body and mind is very inspirational. I really must get my ass in groove(body and mind) perfected...especially with the demands of the firefighting.

7seven, im surprised you have time to hit the gym with your schedule...with my wide open schedule i am always finding a way of getting out of going to the gym...i really have to put my shit together and start going regularly instead of sporadically
just try and go a couple day a week to start dont jump in head first right away, maybe go with some friends also can be more fun.
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #28
GO FLAMES GO
 
Tegra_Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 4,293
Thanked 2,051 Times in 610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
just try and go a couple day a week to start dont jump in head first right away, maybe go with some friends also can be more fun.
thanks for the info...

ya, i was going pretty steady for the past 2 years, while playing soccer regularly...but then i ended getting collapsed lung that put me out for a month + ...then pneumonia...and i just lost everything i put in over this recent year...its hard to start all over again

i actually enjoyed going alone, more than with friends. i liked to focus alone, ask for spots when needed...i usually go with my fiancee but she sticks to a totally different part of the gym as i do..

now im stuck at 6'2" 195 with a bf of 20...
2 years ago i was 200 with a bf of 11
__________________
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Offroad *CURRENT*
2005 Nissan Xterra SE *SOLD*
1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X Widebody *SOLD*
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #29
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,810
Thanked 4,498 Times in 1,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegra_devil View Post
thanks for the info...

ya, i was going pretty steady for the past 2 years, while playing soccer regularly...but then i ended getting collapsed lung that put me out for a month + ...then pneumonia...and i just lost everything i put in over this recent year...its hard to start all over again

i actually enjoyed going alone, more than with friends. i liked to focus alone, ask for spots when needed...i usually go with my fiancee but she sticks to a totally different part of the gym as i do..

now im stuck at 6'2" 195 with a bf of 20...
2 years ago i was 200 with a bf of 11
yeah i do like going alone, that is true.
yeah man injures are a major speed bump when you work out 5 days a week you never notice it, but when you start to think about it your like shit i gotta be more careful in the real world, being out from the gym to long on injure can put a damper on your gains
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #30
GO FLAMES GO
 
Tegra_Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 4,293
Thanked 2,051 Times in 610 Posts
ya, you're right...

i just gotta put my nose to the grindstone again...

anyways, sorry for jacking this thread...

/im done
__________________
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Offroad *CURRENT*
2005 Nissan Xterra SE *SOLD*
1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X Widebody *SOLD*
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net