REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #26
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
Your snobbery can stop, especially driving a car you'd be hard pressed to sell for even $20K.
ha..okay there.
You're one to talk...if was to sell my, i wouldnt ask for more than 20K..
And you're car is so much better right? ...lol
You seem to get upset easily...

Quote:

I was going to respond rudely, yet I got banned last time I called out a member, so you've been reported instead.
okay there....you seem to like getting banned on several diffrent forums....just like MBWORLD...remember that one?...

--------

just remember...i didnt start this fisasco..i gave a suggestion, you cameback with a jab..
Advertisement
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."

Last edited by Supafly; 05-18-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #27
RabidMod

Thanked 1,083 Times in 405 Posts
Okay take this to PM guys.

Maybe you could arrange to meet to shit-kick each other and tip us off as to where? *crosses fingers*
Old 05-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #28
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
ha..okay there.
You're one to talk...if was to sell my, i wouldnt ask for more than 20K..
And you're car is so much better right? ...lol
You seem to get upset easily...
I called out your hypocritical bad behaviour, looking down your nose at me while not being any better.

I didn't interrupt your thread to insult you - so yes I am one to talk. I don't get upset easy and hold my own - yet none of that matters when you get banned. I was banned for engaging other snobby members and don't wish to be banned again by the clique that is RS. So stop.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #29

Quote:
I called out your hypocritical bad behaviour, looking down your nose at me while not being any better.

I didn't interrupt your thread to insult you - so yes I am one to talk. I don't get upset easy and hold my own - yet none of that matters when you get banned. I was banned for engaging other snobby members and don't wish to be banned again by the clique that is RS. So stop.
The diffrence between you and I is that...you do it constantly as if you enjoy trolling. I did it to defend myself.

goodluck driving your car. Snooty as I maybe...you got nothing on me. You're just entertainment.

Goodbye.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Old 05-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #30
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
okay there....you seem to like getting banned on several diffrent forums....just like MBWORLD...remember that one?...
I've explained the details of it before in a thread you mentioned it. You cna choose to remember why, or continue to choose to ignore it and try and vainly use it against me.

I stood up to ignorant moderators and got banned. I have no problem admitting that, and it is the only forum I am banned from for good reason.

Quote:
just remember...i didnt start this fisasco..i gave a suggestion, you cameback with a jab..
Yes, I responded with a jab, you came back with a series of flat out insults. Jabs are fine, sarcasm is fun. Personal insults are not.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #31
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
The diffrence between you and I is that...you do it constantly as if you enjoy trolling. I did it to defend myself.

goodluck driving your car. Snooty as I maybe...you got nothing on me. You're just entertainment.

Goodbye.
If only you meant the goodbye.

There's lots of differences between you and I, thank god for that. I would never want to come across as the snobby person you are.

Thanks for the compliment. I am entertainment, you're just sad.

You took a jab and came back with a sucker punch. Learn some self control.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #32

You're what 30yrs old? grow up man...you should take some of your own advice.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #33
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
You're what 30yrs old? grow up man...you should take some of your own advice.
31yo and do not consider it immature to point out your snobby hypocritical bad behaviour, and am mature enough to know the difference between a sarcastic jab and a series of personal insults.

Please own your words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192
If only you meant the goodbye.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #34
RabidMod

Thanked 1,083 Times in 405 Posts
Great job guys.

Locking the thread. PM me if you want it in FC to continue there.