REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
G
Banned (BBM)

Unable to tilt my foot, tendonitis help(?)

I need your help. You know when you have both feet flat on the ground, and then you lift your toes while keeping your heels on the floor (making a V shape kind of). I can do it with my left side, but NOT my right.

Today, I did a 40 minute cardio workout (Insanity workout) and then proceeded to play outdoor soccer (with cleats, on artificial turf field) for around 4 hours. Nothing out of the ordinary happened where it would affect my foot. However, I have previously sprained my right ankle severely around a month ago (don't know if that would affect it) and today I kind of hurt it a little, but it doesn't seem to affect my ankle in any way; just sort of a small pain on the spot.

My question to you guys is, did I pull a tendon? Anyone here every experience it? I am a little freaked out by it since I can't see the tendon on the right foot, and I can see it on my left foot. Also, I seem to have troubles walking on my right side since I cant even lift my toes to the noted V shape.

If you have any idea what the problem is please inform me and how to fix it!

Thanks in Advance.

G is offline   Reply With Quote