REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Mobile Phone & Tablet Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/mobile-phone-tablet-chat_52/)
-   -   The iPhone 4 Thread (it's the iPhone 4, not 4G) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/616784-iphone-4-thread-its-iphone-4-not-4g.html)

DanHibiki 11-03-2010 09:57 PM

^ that's what I did

soon I'll have them ALLLL!

mmmmmuahAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!

terkan 11-03-2010 10:17 PM

the app is no longer available again :(

The_Situation 11-03-2010 10:20 PM

Now that makes sense.

henry604 11-04-2010 12:47 AM

if your looking for white or black incase slider cases, i know where you can get them. Just PM me and ill get you the info.

I got one on mine

http://images.craigslist.org/3k93o93...c956501431.jpg

Ikkaku 11-04-2010 01:45 AM

I know they had them at bestbuy before, but they were sold out really quickly because of a 50% off promotion. Not sure about now though.

ddr 11-04-2010 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny_j (Post 7170985)
lockscreen is REDLOCKScreen
icons are TETRA
to change provider you need MAKE IT MINE

how about the weather at the top of your screen?

Mugen EvOlutioN 11-04-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j3d (Post 7171373)
You could dl tomtom though your phone using installous.

i dont think you can, at least not for the 1.5 version, 1,4 you can

so are you saying after jailbreak you cant download it off your pc?

i realize my iphone 4 drains the battery like no tomorrow now

without using my phone for 2-3 hours it can use 4-5% of my battery, without even touching it wow

i heard jailbreak drains the battery?

dinamix 11-04-2010 08:38 AM

does anyone know where i can get the Iphone for fido?

i lined on pc apple monday..i was 6 in line and they cut me off at 5
they had one left and yappy mobile and bastards sold it on me because i was 15min late
lined up today t apple oakridge for 2 hours just to find out there was no shipment
called every store every morning for the last 2 weeks and nobody had it in stock

FML!

why is it so damn hard?

noTirl 11-04-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 7172420)
i realize my iphone 4 drains the battery like no tomorrow now

without using my phone for 2-3 hours it can use 4-5% of my battery, without even touching it wow

i heard jailbreak drains the battery?

not sure if you had the same problem as me but make sure you dont have random apps running in the background

when i just got my phone i had no idea how to turn it off and the battery drained like crazy

Ikkaku 11-04-2010 09:00 AM

those background apps don't use as much battery as you may expect ... they just have a holding place, they're not actually active in the background

Mugen EvOlutioN 11-04-2010 09:15 AM

^

so not necessarily more apps = drains the battery faster?

grrr i cant download 1.5 tomtom off my iphone , an error message pops out

bakasam 11-04-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry604 (Post 7172280)
if your looking for white or black incase slider cases, i know where you can get them. Just PM me and ill get you the info.

I got one on mine

http://images.craigslist.org/3k93o93...c956501431.jpg

Pm'd :)

sunny_j 11-04-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonone (Post 7172334)
how about the weather at the top of your screen?

weather icon

gilly 11-04-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinamix (Post 7172460)

they had one left and yappy mobile and bastards sold it on me because i was 15min late
lined up today t apple oakridge for 2 hours just to find out there was no shipment
called every store every morning for the last 2 weeks and nobody had it in stock

FML!

why is it so damn hard?

still out of stock? fail....

Tofuboi 11-04-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

FML!

why is it so damn hard?

i got mine 2 saturdays ago at oakridge, and believe they've had them last sat. Sat is nice becuase no one starts lining up until 7/730. i was there at 630 and 1st in line ....

I am not saying they will have it this saturday but ..... up to you!

falcon 11-04-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

I got one on bell today. No waiting list... No line.. Nothing. Just called in and said I wanted in store pickup and the guy called all over the lower mainland and found one for me
FML!

why is it so damn hard?

Posted via RS Mobile

The_Situation 11-04-2010 07:51 PM

Is there some sort of iphone glitch where you post something on revscene but nothing shows up? I always see people do that when theyre on RS mobile

Ronin 11-04-2010 10:41 PM

There's still a shortage of iPhone 4s? I saw tons of people just walking in and buying them at Richmond Center on Sunday.

dub.g 11-05-2010 06:55 AM

[URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-infinity-blade/707130"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-infinity-blade/707130

EXV603 11-05-2010 11:40 AM

Need Help

I keep getting an error message when i try to download apps using installous. After the download is complete i get the error messag "error domain nsposi" or something along those lines.

Has anyone experienced this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

604nguyen 11-05-2010 01:22 PM

This is a question for you guys that tether,

When I first got the iphone 4 back in august, I used it to tether to my netbook via bluetooth, everything worked fine and dandy. i tether everydayand could stay tethered for hours.

a few weeks after, connections start dropping out ( at least once for each hour that i'm tethered)
The tethering connection keeps getting crappier and crappier as time goes by.
as of right now, i cant keep a tethering connection on for more than a minute at a time!
Really frustrating, can anyone chime in?

OriginalJC 11-05-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EXV603 (Post 7174141)
I keep getting an error message when i try to download apps using installous. After the download is complete i get the error messag "error domain nsposi" or something along those lines.

Has anyone experienced this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I just starting downloading the apps to my PC and installing them onto the phone. So much faster, and seeing no download failures like I was with installous.

EXV603 11-05-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OriginalJC (Post 7174289)
I just starting downloading the apps to my PC and installing them onto the phone. So much faster, and seeing no download failures like I was with installous.

Where do you download the apps from to your PC? How would you put them on the iphone? Sorry, but I am a bit of a noob when it comes to jailbreaking and stuff.

ninjai123 11-05-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 604nguyen (Post 7174275)
This is a question for you guys that tether,

When I first got the iphone 4 back in august, I used it to tether to my netbook via bluetooth, everything worked fine and dandy. i tether everydayand could stay tethered for hours.

a few weeks after, connections start dropping out ( at least once for each hour that i'm tethered)
The tethering connection keeps getting crappier and crappier as time goes by.
as of right now, i cant keep a tethering connection on for more than a minute at a time!
Really frustrating, can anyone chime in?

do you sit around area where radioactive is involve? area where microwave and metals tools related lol, if bluetooth is a big problem then you should just usb that shiet with a cord and youll be fine :D

HonestTea 11-05-2010 04:06 PM

After JBing and tricking the phone to think it's always on Wifi. Are you able to Facetime pretty much anywhere or does it still ONLY work on Wi-Fi?

And are you able to Facetime to anyone with an iPhone 4 without occurring LD charges? Say a friend lives in Cali and you Facetime with her?