REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 06-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

All my Starbucks gift cards become INACTIVE all of a sudden

So I got 4 brand new Red Starbucks card from a lucky draw
at first, I did not know I have to register it before purchasing any coffee at store

When the second time I use the card, the card is inactive and I thought it was just the shop problem so I use another brand new card for the next purchase and so on..

now all 4 of my cards are inactive and the starbucks website doesn't allow me to register them anymore because they are currently INACTIVE

I just called them today and talked to the representative, she said she won't be able to back trace the card and basically I got screwed....

Actually it doesn't really bother me that much since I got them from a draw, but it would be sux that if someone is using their hard-earn $$$ to purchase these cards

Does anyone have the same issues with the Starbucks Red Cards?
Advertisement
vanny_david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:25 AM   #2
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
thats pretty screwed up...

does the back of the card or the website say anything about this issues, if not, and if you really wanted to use the cards, maybe you can argue to the reps about this point.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:44 AM   #3
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

you do not need to register your card before using it
if you register it you just get free syrup, dairy and coffee refills
the only thing that could've happened is that the sponsor that gave the starbucks cards did not acutally put money in it OR the barista that activated it could've voided the transaction after the buyer left the store taking off all the money on the cards

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and past
bunny into yoursignature to help him gain world domination.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/monke...48#post6589248
monkey_trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
OSR FTW !!!

someone told me today that Starbucks isn't doing that great business wise? her starbucks card (or credit card) is supposed to gain points when she uses it, but now the whole points system is removed or INACTIVE like the OP said.

I have no proof that Starbucks isn't doing well financially, this is just what I heard... interesting though... I do prefer Blenz or Waves latte honestly, but I'm not a huge coffee drinker anyways.

http://www.aj-racing.com
http://www.revscene.net
http://www.ubcscc.com
http://www.definitivedriving.com/

Domani Type V - MB4V

Quote:
Originally posted by RagingAngel
seriously... even if you filled it with Tsuchiya Keiichi's farts to negate pressure fluctuation...
Type V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
HELP ME PLS!!!

guess people aren't drinking their frap now?
been seeing tv commercials for them a lot these days
Last edited by sexyaccord on 69-69-6969 at 69:69 PM
sexyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,064 Times in 555 Posts
i swear.. everytime i need a frap i go for the ice cap.. screw the $5 for a cold coffee drink LOL
dark0821 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:39 PM   #7
NNT
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type V View Post
someone told me today that Starbucks isn't doing that great business wise? her starbucks card (or credit card) is supposed to gain points when she uses it, but now the whole points system is removed or INACTIVE like the OP said.

I have no proof that Starbucks isn't doing well financially, this is just what I heard... interesting though... I do prefer Blenz or Waves latte honestly, but I'm not a huge coffee drinker anyways.
starbucks is cancelling their credit card/starbuck money system. for all the unused starbucks money with your credit card, Starbucks will send you a point card with the balance. My wife received hers last month
NNT is offline   Reply With Quote