REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,764 Times in 906 Posts
How to get rid of spots on leather seats?

Ok so I've cleaned my leather seats 3 times now just simply with those armor all leather wipes. First 2 times no problems at all. It worked and looked all good after. The 3rd time I used them though after wards there were many spots that were left over. You know as if some spots are darker and it's pretty shitty to look at. Any good ways to get this cleaned up or can anybody recommend a good place to get it cleaned preferably in Van, Burnaby, Richmond?

Did a quick google search and see a few places but have no experiences at all.

http://www.wewashcars.ca/carsvc.htm

http://www.yaletownautospa.com/services.html

http://www.nuvoclean.com/leather-cle...couver-bc.html

http://mtlv.ca/
Advertisement

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:25 AM   #2
Need to Seek Professional Help

Got any pics of the seats?
911fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911fanatic View Post
Got any pics of the seats?
Tried to take a picture today but it didn't really turn out well that you can see it in the picture. The spots all over the car are noticeable that you can definitely see it but not SO bad that that even if a stranger were to open the door for the first time and just glance in that it's in your face obvious. Still it's there, it's for sure noticeable enough that it sucks to look at. I'll try a different camera hopefully it turns out.

Old 06-23-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
armor all wipes are pretty cheap, are you sure they didn't just dry out, and you're rubbing half moist cloths on your seats, and thus only certain parts of your seat are getting that "wet" look while the rest of it looks dull?
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
armor all wipes are pretty cheap, are you sure they didn't just dry out, and you're rubbing half moist cloths on your seats, and thus only certain parts of your seat are getting that "wet" look while the rest of it looks dull?
Yup they are all still wet and I made sure to apply it so that all spots were equally as wet.