REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Wanna make ez money?

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pm...824987139.html

Quote:

Hi...

..I am looking for someone to steal my wifes truck and burn it...or drive it into the river....just get rid of it okay? I made the last payment in March and since then the following has broken almost immediatley.

water pump
secondary water pump
various sensors
entire computer system
tie rods

....my mechanic brought it back to me tonight and just as he was driving it in my driveway the steering pump apparently went. I hate this fucking truck with all that is in me. When I made the last payment in March I was so happy!. Its paid for now so if something breaks, no big deal were not making payments anymore!...can do a lot of repirs if your not spending 500 bucks a month on payments!....Woohoo! So far I have spent $2500.00 in repairs and the GD thing is still broken! I can;t fucking take it anymore! I can;t even get the fucker through aircare because the GD engine light won;t turn off for fucks sake! I hate this truck with all of my heart but my wife loves it. She has little dangly things hanging from the rear-view mirror and shit. She pays more attention to this truck then me. I've tried to talk her into getting rid of it, but she refuses. I'm at my wits end. I'm not asking anybody to do anything illegal here, just take it and do whatever the fuck you want with it. I promise I won;t make an insurance claim, I just want it to go away, but she refuses to let me do so. If your willing to help me out, I will let you know where it is and leave a key under the door mat. If it's not found by anybody in 30 days foward me your address and I will send you $500.00 dollars glady. I promise. Just make sure no one ever finds it.....EVER!

...No insurance fraud here....I just want it to go away...I'm pretty sure it's possesed by the devil...it's evil....
easy money
Advertisement
sleazyho is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-04-2010, 12:26 AM   #2
-Stare-

Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts
lol

if i ever see a middle aged woman chasing a beat up trunk lately then i will know the driver is from RS.
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Get him to sign some transfer papers and you got your self a $500 truck?
_Hotsauce_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:01 AM   #4
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,823 Times in 2,507 Posts
when i saw a thread titled "wanna make ez money" by "sleazyho" on here i had a feeling it was going to be illegal lol

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #5
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

i bet hchang is gonna sign up for this. the amway, perfect water and the rich dad poor dad ideas aren't working out.
StealthFighter is offline   Reply With Quote