REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   holy shit high speed blowout footage from TW (https://www.revscene.net/forums/619798-holy-shit-high-speed-blowout-footage-tw.html)

FerrariEnzo 07-14-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendb7 (Post 7028850)
wow the camera vehicle plows right into the cabin of that car

well, do you think you can avoid that driving a truck? if you tried to, you would probably flip over doing so.. not much he could do...

Graeme S 07-14-2010 10:48 PM

If I were the truck driver, I would feel insanely guilty. I mean, plowing into the cabin like that...jesus.

Redlines_Daily 07-14-2010 10:51 PM

NOBODY stops to help!? Jesus, pull over infront of the crash then..at least do something..

FerrariEnzo 07-14-2010 10:59 PM

wow, why are some of you guys putting blame on the poor truck driver???

would you rather have another car plow into car? maybe he did it on purpose for that reason so another small car wont plow into it and cause a bigger accident?

tamazoid 07-14-2010 11:16 PM

I'm surprised that the silver car that squeezed by in 0:34 didn't bother stopping...

Luckily nobody died.

supman7 07-14-2010 11:17 PM

why did the truck driver not rush out to see if the other passengers were ok? he waited and checked out this truck before going over to the other vehicle? And not a single person stopped to help?

mindcruising 07-14-2010 11:34 PM

what a buncha asshole no one stops to help

orange7 07-14-2010 11:51 PM

okay I'm gonna point this out now.

Luckily the blownout car was hit by the truck, otherwise no one would've called for help.

The truck driver was pretty much forced into making a phone call.

If the truck had squeeze by, the driver in the flipped car would've been more screwed.

danned 07-15-2010 07:23 AM

holy crap

ZenZa 07-15-2010 07:58 AM

nice dodge by that silver car

what was that on the road? looked like remnants from another car accident

SomeOtherAsian 07-15-2010 12:51 PM

Holy crap. Thats f'ed up.
What was on the road??

Greenstoner 07-15-2010 01:00 PM

according to the chinese news i just read, a fallen piece of gear from the truck in front of him caused the tire of sedan blew up and lost control.

Driver in the sedan lost concious and dont remeber anything, but the good news is he survived

.Renn.Sport 07-15-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamazoid (Post 7029332)
I'm surprised that the silver car that squeezed by in 0:34 didn't bother stopping...

Luckily nobody died.

stop for what? to cause a bigger accident by having people rear end you and slow down traffic??

btw, what the fuck are you gonna do if u stop and "try" to help out? only thing YOU could do is call the emergency line and thats about it

Dentz 07-15-2010 01:21 PM

Talk to the person, act as a witness, moral support to those of who are conscious? But really who gives a shit - it doesn't involve you so why would you care.

Anyways, if there's a large shoulder, safe place to park near-by, or park right in-front of the accident (hiding yourself in-front of the truck) you could've pulled over. I've never been to the East, so I can't really comment on the size of the highway shoulder's though.

nack 07-15-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport (Post 7029914)
stop for what? to cause a bigger accident by having people rear end you and slow down traffic??

btw, what the fuck are you gonna do if u stop and "try" to help out? only thing YOU could do is call the emergency line and thats about it

why dont you quite being a dick, wouldn't you want someone to help you if that happened to you?

back on topic; i flinched when it rolled =[

Heavy_user 07-15-2010 01:40 PM

Even if the shoulders were large for parks to stop and park. Wouldn't it create more problems and be more dangerous to have people come out of their cars and walk on the highway? It was pretty clear that the truck driver is already contacting the police for help.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dentz (Post 7029921)
Talk to the person, act as a witness, moral support to those of who are conscious? But really who gives a shit - it doesn't involve you so why would you care.

Anyways, if there's a large shoulder, safe place to park near-by, or park right in-front of the accident (hiding yourself in-front of the truck) you could've pulled over. I've never been to the East, so I can't really comment on the size of the highway shoulder's though.

tamazoid 07-15-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Does it look like there's going to be anyone going high speed in the left lane? It's all blocked off by the truck already! You'll be stupid to change lanes after that kind of wreckage and smash into the car that's pulled over to the side...

I don't know what kind of laws there is in TW... But if you witnessed an accident here, aren't you suppose to stop and be a witness? Or at least give some support...

You obviously see that the truck driver's alright to call the emergency line. But what if both drivers weren't ok to call? I guess you'll be long gone not giving a shit...

unit 07-15-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

you are a god damn piece of shit

Dentz 07-15-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy_user (Post 7029942)
Even if the shoulders were large for parks to stop and park. Wouldn't it create more problems and be more dangerous to have people come out of their cars and walk on the highway? It was pretty clear that the truck driver is already contacting the police for help.

It was more of a retort to Hyde's shitty point of view.

Heavy_user 07-15-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dentz (Post 7029994)
It was more of a retort to Hyde's shitty point of view.

:D

Mugen EvOlutioN 07-15-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unit (Post 7029973)
you are a god damn piece of shit

amen to that

holly shit

.Renn.Sport 07-15-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamazoid (Post 7029952)
Does it look like there's going to be anyone going high speed in the left lane? It's all blocked off by the truck already! You'll be stupid to change lanes after that kind of wreckage and smash into the car that's pulled over to the side...

I don't know what kind of laws there is in TW... But if you witnessed an accident here, aren't you suppose to stop and be a witness? Or at least give some support...

You obviously see that the truck driver's alright to call the emergency line. But what if both drivers weren't ok to call? I guess you'll be long gone not giving a shit...

god people on rs are fucking dumb these days.... actually like always

give support?? you a fucking life support or some shit? you got a jaws of life in the back of your trunk? the only support you are giving is creating a huge traffic jam that would cause emergancy vehicles longer to reach the scene of the accident

witness? don't be a fucking moralistic hero like everyone dumbfuck here tries to be one

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Dentz 07-15-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport (Post 7030328)

give support?? you a fucking life support or some shit? you got a jaws of life in the back of your trunk? the only support you are giving is creating a huge traffic jam that would cause emergancy vehicles longer to reach the scene of the accident

witness? don't be a fucking moralistic hero like everyone dumbfuck here tries to be one

No words are needed to describe how arrogant, and self-serving you are; go play with your Hot Wheels' Porsche.

supman7 07-15-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport (Post 7030328)

You're a fucking prick
It's common sense not every car that passes by needs to stop, but not a single car stopped for the duration of video. How hard is it to pull over infront of the wreckage and see if you could help in any way? How much more congestion will that cause?

mb_ 07-15-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

i hope you get in an accident tomorrow and no one helps you