REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Lasting longer in bed (Serious discussion) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/620167-%5Bconfidential%5D-lasting-longer-bed-serious-discussion.html)

Mugen EvOlutioN 07-20-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOS'd (Post 7035639)
pineapple juice makes your jizz taste better

wtf

Vale46Rossi 07-20-2010 08:24 AM

its actually true, pineapple makes your semen taste better and redmeat makes it taste worst.

El Bastardo 07-20-2010 09:10 AM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

I mostly do it in missionary, I work out 3 - 4 times a week doing heavy weight but ill definitely start doing lower body exercise to see if it will help.

As for health, won't hurt to start swimming and jogging again to improve my stamina

thanks for the input guys

Berzerker 07-20-2010 09:15 AM

Kegel's look it up.

There is a way to strengthen the muscle that when flexed reduces the urge to orgasm. If you really work it you can orgasm without cumming and go from there. I could do this when I was younger but not anymore. To much effort now lol.

Berz out.

k2_alpha 07-20-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 7035714)
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

I mostly do it in missionary, I work out 3 - 4 times a week doing heavy weight but ill definitely start doing lower body exercise to see if it will help.

As for health, won't hurt to start swimming and jogging again to improve my stamina

thanks for the input guys

like is stated it earlier!
that IS your problem
missinary will stimulate more which will make you climax faster!
try different positions and you will notice a dramatic increase

BlackZRoadster 07-20-2010 03:03 PM

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4...rneybikini.gif

SumAznGuy 07-20-2010 03:10 PM

Don't listen to these guys about thinking unsexy thoughts or about math.
You are supposed to enjoy the sex you are having with your GF, so you most definately want to be looking/thinking about her or her sister or her best friend.

Try slowing it down. A couple of thrust, then stop while you are pushed all the way in her.
Try different positions. Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, etc
Do more foreplay to get her dripping wet.

And most importantly, do it more often so you know what works and what doesn't and when you are about to bust a nut.

Gumby 07-20-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 7036152)
You are supposed to enjoy the sex you are having with your GF, so you most definately want to be looking/thinking about her or her sister or her best friend.

Try slowing it down. A couple of thrust, then stop while you are pushed all the way in her.
Try different positions. Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, etc
Do more foreplay to get her dripping wet.

And most importantly, do it more often so you know what works and what doesn't and when you are about to bust a nut.

Hahaha! :thumbsup:

124Y 07-20-2010 05:08 PM

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/attachm...1&d=1207082842

Drow 07-20-2010 05:25 PM

its all in your head

Vale46Rossi 07-20-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 124Y (Post 7036274)

Stupid sexy flanders.

chinook79 07-21-2010 02:25 PM

how long is long and how short is short?
I guess I could last 3 hrs if I wanted to but at the same time when I first slept with a girl who was really really tight I only lasted a minute...

The more experiences you get, the more control you get I guess... well at least for my case..
By the way, it's not the length of sex that really matters as long as it's reasonable.. you should explorer your partner what she really like. Talk about it with your partner if you can..

FerrariEnzo 07-21-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 7036152)

what... you said to enjoy sex with your GF but thinking about other girls is good?

Greenstoner 07-21-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo (Post 7037539)
what... you said to enjoy sex with your GF but thinking about other girls is good?

in fact, many guys do that :D

Girl 07-21-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevenDuang (Post 7035671)
its actually true, pineapple makes your semen taste better and redmeat makes it taste worst.

Yup and avoid spicy foods, lots of dark meats and asparagus.

Avacados makes you more....abundant :D

hchang 07-21-2010 03:15 PM

I've heard that this works and it worked for me, but I'm not sure if it's psycological or not.

I practised jacking off and did it at a steady pace, then stopped as close to busting a nut as I could, and held it in as hard as I could. It hurt sometimes, but in the end it was all worth it LOL.

Able to last a lot longer now.

SumAznGuy 07-21-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl (Post 7037566)
Yup and avoid spicy foods, lots of dark meats and asparagus.

Avacados makes you more....abundant :D

IIRC, beer makes it taste bitter?

SumAznGuy 07-21-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo (Post 7037539)

Why not? You want to do whatever it is that makes you hornier. Sometimes going slow is boring and you need to dream of your fantasies. Make sure you don't call out the name of whoever your fantasy is. It would be quite :blushsmile: to yell out her mom's name especially if you are banging your gf at her place.

That and consider that going slow might not be that idea for her. For one thing, too much friction will cause the skin to turn raw.

Drow 07-21-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hchang (Post 7037570)
I've heard that this works and it worked for me, but I'm not sure if it's psycological or not.

I practised jacking off and did it at a steady pace, then stopped as close to busting a nut as I could, and held it in as hard as I could. It hurt sometimes, but in the end it was all worth it LOL.

able to last longer while jerking off now?

:troll:

Phil@rise 07-21-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illicitstylz (Post 7035080)
as asian as it sounds, what works best is do math lol.

try and calculate like 14 x 19 in your head etc

Whats she gonna think when you stop to get the calculator?

illicitstylz 07-21-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil@rise (Post 7037729)

she'll find out how much she's worth in monetary value? ahha

liu13 07-21-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hchang (Post 7037570)

yeah, the exercise is called kegels, u dont need a hard on to do it either

flex the muscle between your anus and your balls, that's the best way to last long

i'm really surprised no one mentioned that

DasHooch 07-21-2010 09:17 PM

Just cheat, stroke the kitty or just hold it while you're doing your thing. That'll quicken her up while you get used to it.

Also, you can practice starting a piss then holding it back... similar willpower. Don't do that in bed though, that's alone in the bathroom time.

K.Dubz 07-21-2010 09:27 PM

try going for a 2nd round you'll definitely last longer!

raygunpk 07-21-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil@rise (Post 7037729)

Then you shove the calculator up her bum and SOHCAHTOA