REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:38 AM   #26
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
fuck some handicap people, i thought we were supposed to treat everyone as equals! What I don't understand is women in motorized wheelchairs going to a shoe sale. Like how much walking are you going to be doing in that power chair?
Advertisement

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #27
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

I've found where i live, they are dangerous to drivers cause in certain areas in town, they cruise close to the side of the road, but almost in the driving lane rather than on the sidewalk. Its a matter of time before one of them gets clipped by a vehicle who isnt paying attention.

1988 Honda Accord Ex-i : Sold
1994 Honda Accord Ex-r : Sold
2002 Mazda Protege5 : Sold
2013 Hyundai Elantra : Sold
2014 Kia Forte Koup : Sold
2017 Kia Sorrento 2.4L : Current
Hondasport19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #28
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvu View Post
haha i remember this one time, where i me and a couple buddies were walking to our cars, then outta nowhere 2 old guys on these motorized wheelchairs were racing down the street right past us.
Did they have Evo wings and underglows? Were they rollin' VIP??

That's it... HELLA FLUSH WHEELCHAIRS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #29
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
Did they have Evo wings and underglows? Were they rollin' VIP??

That's it... HELLA FLUSH WHEELCHAIRS!
Lol did they do burnouts just before racing to get their tires ready?
Posted via RS Mobile
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #30
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
That reminds me of the time I pulled into a handicap parking spot to turn my car around, and some fucking cripple came up and told me if he sees me parking there he is going to gut me.

Fuck handicap people.

Holy fuck same thing here. I stopped to turn around and some guy with 2 canes yells at me that's it's a handicap spot and I can't park there. I politely told him I was just turning around and he freaked out and went on a tirade on how its illegal to be in the spot and how I thought I was better than him... I said I am better cuz I'm not handicapped.
He got even more pissed off and hit my door with his cane. Now there is a crowd gathering watching.... I got out of my car and he throws his dual canes on the ground and gets in a fighting stance! (this was very shortly after that big thing in the news about some handicapped getting his ass kicked several years ago for the same thing) I said 'If I kick your ass all I did was beat up a cripple what pride is that for me?" He said bring it on and now people are starting to tell him to calm down cuz they saw I was trying to be reasonable. He picked up his cane and tried to hit me with it and I dodged it then just.... pushed him over haha. Told him he's the reason handicap people get a bad name and no respect and got in my car and drove away.

Another thing... When did being a fat slob piece of shit qualify for being handicapped? Why because your so fat you can't walk around anymore do YOU get a handicap parking pass! Lose weight and you won't need it anymore you fat fucks! Save the spots for people with REAL disabilities rather than just being wastes of skin.

Berz out.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #31
I'll be good I promise.

Thanked 1,551 Times in 329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvu View Post
haha i remember this one time, where i me and a couple buddies were walking to our cars, then outta nowhere 2 old guys on these motorized wheelchairs were racing down the street right past us.
Motherfucking street racers, somebody could end up in a wheelchair you know.
Kim Jong Un is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwen View Post
:IDL:
Quote:
Old 07-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
Told him he's the reason handicap people get a bad name and no respect...
QFT. It's like with anything else - ricers, bikers, metalheads, UFC fans, drunks... most just want to go about their merry ways, do their thing, get along with everyone else... it's the few assholes with plank-sized chips on their shoulders that make them all look bad.
Quote:
Old 07-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #34
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

yeah i agree.. some of them do have really bad attitudes
Porschedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:09 AM   #35
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
Holy fuck same thing here. I stopped to turn around and some guy with 2 canes yells at me that's it's a handicap spot and I can't park there. I politely told him I was just turning around and he freaked out and went on a tirade on how its illegal to be in the spot and how I thought I was better than him... I said I am better cuz I'm not handicapped.
He got even more pissed off and hit my door with his cane. Now there is a crowd gathering watching.... I got out of my car and he throws his dual canes on the ground and gets in a fighting stance! (this was very shortly after that big thing in the news about some handicapped getting his ass kicked several years ago for the same thing) I said 'If I kick your ass all I did was beat up a cripple what pride is that for me?" He said bring it on and now people are starting to tell him to calm down cuz they saw I was trying to be reasonable. He picked up his cane and tried to hit me with it and I dodged it then just.... pushed him over haha. Told him he's the reason handicap people get a bad name and no respect and got in my car and drove away.

Another thing... When did being a fat slob piece of shit qualify for being handicapped? Why because your so fat you can't walk around anymore do YOU get a handicap parking pass! Lose weight and you won't need it anymore you fat fucks! Save the spots for people with REAL disabilities rather than just being wastes of skin.

Berz out.
best. post. ever.

EDIT:

running 225 tires on a 10" width rim, needed fenders rolled and pulled.

was bored so just mad it, not ment to offend anyone, just for fun.

Last edited by 1exotic; 07-26-2010 at 12:57 AM.
1exotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #36
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
watched something about obesity in class, and for all the americans they showed, about 99% of them are in a wheelchair....

YOU GET HIT BY ONE OF THOSE ELEPHANTS YOUR DONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #37
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,164 Times in 201 Posts
1exotic:

LOOL, next mod, big brake kit!

89' Skyline GTS-T - Big Turbo Widebody
1990 FC RX7 - Tap Walls, Bang Limiters

1998 Integra - RIP
1992 Celica GT -
SOLD
1985 Trans Am Firebird - SOLD
DiiCii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #38
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
Quote:

Berz out.
amen to that
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #39
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 4,001 Times in 1,698 Posts
LOL damn...
I've never seen those motorized handicap people going faster than maybe fast walking speed.

Maybe it's in your area.
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #40
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,207 Times in 432 Posts
they never gave me trouble, but theres this one guy who always rides on the street going the OPPOSITE direction of traffic in richmond, making everyone dodge him, i think he wants to die
dachinesedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #41
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:

Berz out.
So true. I got no problem with handicapped people just like I have no problem with just about every stereotypically annoying people on the planet. But the handicapped people that are dicks and have a sense of entitlement just because they think I should treat them better just because they're disabled.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #42
I'll be good I promise.

Thanked 1,551 Times in 329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Not low enough, slam that shit.
Kim Jong Un is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #43
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwen View Post
supers7n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #44
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,833 Times in 2,514 Posts

amazing what a stick in front of a wheel can do

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #45
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,324 Times in 249 Posts
lol, wheelchairs are like tanks or bulldozers. GET OUTTA THE WAY BIOTCH or imma mow you down!
rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #46
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

well said berzerker!
most of these morons on wheelchairs aren't even fucking handicapped, they're just fucking obese it makes me sick!
(")_(")
wobuffet is offline   Reply With Quote