REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Bigger, Stronger, Faster Documentary

Saw this documentary mentioned in a few threads, but never actually saw the video until now.

Advertisement
neggo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-27-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

OMG...the Iron Sheik!!

One of the best all-around athletes in sports entertainment....but gotta put this doc on hold...heading to the gym.

Thanks though...
RayBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
its a good doc. I've always wondered why we don't allow steroid discussion here.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:40 AM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

just watched it all
after watching i wanna take steroids LOL
Fobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:52 AM   #5
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
Steroid discussion is fine (aside from selling), if people are willing to admit they do it
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:45 AM   #6
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Steroid discussion is fine (aside from selling), if people are willing to admit they do it

selling is a no no
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:51 AM   #7
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Ha this wad on tv the other day saw it a while ago though pretty good
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #8
GO FLAMES GO

Thanked 2,210 Times in 701 Posts
i dont judge people who take them(a few good friends have taken tbol, test-e, etc)....i only judge people who take them and their ego goes through the roof and their personality changes(some ex friends).

there are a lot worse 'drugs' out there that are legal, that people take every day.

i would contemplate going on the juice to better myself in the profession if it was legal.

who wouldnt want the most capable, physically strong firefighter or police officer to help them.
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #9
Banned By Establishment

Well I started taking winstrol and test prop and I can honestly say that I've been shedding weight like a mad man and the urge and desire to go to the gym has gone through the roof. My confidence has gone up and I just feel better about myself than I ever did.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,559 Times in 1,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegra_Devil View Post
i dont judge people who take them(a few good friends have taken tbol, test-e, etc)....i only judge people who take them and their ego goes through the roof and their personality changes(some ex friends).

there are a lot worse 'drugs' out there that are legal, that people take every day.

i would contemplate going on the juice to better myself in the profession if it was legal.

who wouldnt want the most capable, physically strong firefighter or police officer to help them.
I know quite a few Cops and Firefighters (as I used to work in the industry) that use a lot of juice. Pretty common I would say.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
GO FLAMES GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
I know quite a few Cops and Firefighters (as I used to work in the industry) that use a lot of juice. Pretty common I would say.
ya, my friends who do it are all in emergency services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane
Well I started taking winstrol and test prop and I can honestly say that I've been shedding weight like a mad man and the urge and desire to go to the gym has gone through the roof. My confidence has gone up and I just feel better about myself than I ever did.
when did you u last run a cycle?

lots of my buddies praise winstrol cause they were dropping weight super fast, and kept great lean muscle with no water weight gain..they said they were pissing a million times a day though(which is probably why there was no water weight retention)

how did you find test prop? i could never inject myself...being a medic...needles can never enter my skin, but i have no problem setting a drip up on someone. LOL

my ideal set up would be winstrol w/ tbol (maybe an 8 week cycle).....though that would kill my liver as both are oral(so you would have to keep it on low doses), but at least both of these would never cause water weight retention. both are great for cutting and they have the proper compounds to make it through your liver for a first and possibly second pass.

then after a good cut, I would just run just tbol after an 8 week recovery cycle...dont know what i would use for recovery though
Club-Integra.net OG
Old 07-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #12
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
just wait till you get older, u will notice side effects big time
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #13
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
i can honestly say most guys in their 20's have been on juice. Every single athelete is on HGH.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
ya, my friends who do it are all in emergency services.

when did you u last run a cycle?

lots of my buddies praise winstrol cause they were dropping weight super fast, and kept great lean muscle with no water weight gain..they said they were pissing a million times a day though(which is probably why there was no water weight retention)

how did you find test prop? i could never inject myself...being a medic...needles can never enter my skin, but i have no problem setting a drip up on someone. LOL

my ideal set up would be winstrol w/ tbol (maybe an 8 week cycle).....though that would kill my liver as both are oral(so you would have to keep it on low doses), but at least both of these would never cause water weight retention. both are great for cutting and they have the proper compounds to make it through your liver for a first and possibly second pass.

then after a good cut, I would just run just tbol after an 8 week recovery cycle...dont know what i would use for recovery though
Winstrol/test prop is great because when I'm trying to lose 40 pounds and it prevents muscle wasting. Yeah injectibles suck especially by yourself, but you just gotta be smart about it. Also it helps to get a good source of test prop. This is my first cycle. If you find needles painful, get a smaller guage needle and fill it into the bigger gauge. It's been about 2 and a half weeks now and I defiently look alot different. Now I just gotta stop eating shit and I'll look amazing. After my cycle is over gotta get on clomid. Oral's are hard on your liver but only in high doses. I'm taking about 40mg of winstrol a day.

Wait isn't tbol a gainer? Why would you take a cutter and a gainer 0_o.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #15
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
I honestly think that they should experiment with test injections as a way to deal with mild depression. I've never done it but everyone I know that has says its actually the best feeling in the world.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #16
GO FLAMES GO

Quote:

Wait isn't tbol a gainer? Why would you take a cutter and a gainer 0_o.
tbol is more strength than gainer...It also helps because it doesnt make you retain water and also helps with getting that 'hard' look, just like winny.
so I would be doing a cutting/strength cycle, though im not to sure what you would take for a PCT with it.

Regarding needles...one of my buddies gets his other friend to inject it for him, so he doesnt have to do it to himself.

MajinHurricane what was your b/f % before starting the cycle and what are you expecting it to be after?

question...my buddy told me it is only illegal to buy/sell steroids, but it is NOT illegal to be in possession.
Club-Integra.net OG
Old 07-29-2010, 01:39 PM   #17
Banned By Establishment

lol. i honestly do believe every athelete is on some type of performance enhancer. And most people I meet take them. About 2 million americans a year take AAS for cosmetic purposes. Stop hating. (in response to louis)
Old 07-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #18
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
tbol is more strength than gainer...It also helps because it doesnt make you retain water and also helps with getting that 'hard' look, just like winny.
so I would be doing a cutting/strength cycle, though im not to sure what you would take for a PCT with it.

Regarding needles...one of my buddies gets his other friend to inject it for him, so he doesnt have to do it to himself.

MajinHurricane what was your b/f % before starting the cycle and what are you expecting it to be after?

question...my buddy told me it is only illegal to buy/sell steroids, but it is NOT illegal to be in possession.
no its illegal to have in possession.

I dont know what my bodyfat is but from what people are telling me I look 100% better than I did 2 and a half weeks ago. my goal is to get down to 15%. Right now i'm probably at 25.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:07 PM   #19
GO FLAMES GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
most of my friends were very open about taking them...i didnt know people were embarrassed about it

the pro's outweigh the very rare con's(for people who dont abuse it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane
no its illegal to have in possession.

I dont know what my bodyfat is but from what people are telling me I look 100% better than I did 2 and a half weeks ago. my goal is to get down to 15%. Right now i'm probably at 25.
good to know.

ya, im probably 19%(200-205lbs-6'2") right now....hitting single digits would be nice.

im sure ill give myself another year of steady gym and diet, before i start...who knows, i might be happy with my progress after a year and just keep it natural

and if not...ill just get one of my buddies to help me stick, cause im too much of a pussy to do it to myself

Hey, are you taking cod liver oil suppliments during your whole cycle including PCT?

you'll need to keep your joints lubed, as winny dries them out after a while.
Club-Integra.net OG

Last edited by Tegra_Devil; 07-29-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #20
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,559 Times in 1,709 Posts
My BF right now is about 8%, wouldn't mind getting lower, but it's too difficult lifestyle wise.

Can't do injections either, wish I could cause that's real crank obviously. Just something about putting a needle into muscle that creeps me out, doesn't seem right even if a friend or gf does it for you.

Of the orals I've done, I enjoyed Anavar the most, little to no side effects other than a little back break outs and some dry skin. Incredible strength and muscle hardness though.

I would suggest running that with some TBOL, or Primo if you can get your hands on it.

Do a month of clen too if you want to drop further BF. Avavar is a better choice than Winny, trust me on that one, Winny is some toxic nasty shit, Anavar is not.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #21
Banned By Establishment

I've worked out for 3 years now, and I've been from 262 down to 180 back up to 240. I'm now 235. My goal is at least 200 or 210. I'm 6 1 btw. I should post my first before or after from when I first lost weight.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 07-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #22
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
lol. i honestly do believe every athelete is on some type of performance enhancer. And most people I meet take them. About 2 million americans a year take AAS for cosmetic purposes. Stop hating. (in response to louis)
No hating. Just a really BOLD statement you made with no actual references aside from people YOU met.
L0uie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #23
GO FLAMES GO

Quote:
I've worked out for 3 years now, and I've been from 262 down to 180 back up to 240. I'm now 235. My goal is at least 200 or 210. I'm 6 1 btw. I should post my first before or after from when I first lost weight.
Posted via RS Mobile
id be curious to see how big of a difference you had....no homo
Club-Integra.net OG
Old 07-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #24
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
i can honestly say most guys in their 20's have been on juice. Every single athelete is on HGH.
okkkkk there buddy, do you realize how ridiculous and ignorant you sound?

keep trying to justify and convince yourself you're doing the right thing by taking steroids.
realG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #25
Banned By Establishment

My winny is through orals not injections. And the source is great.
Posted via RS Mobile

And I've heard good things about anavar, although I'm told on first cycle it isn't good.