REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Bigger, Stronger, Faster Documentary (https://www.revscene.net/forums/620866-bigger-stronger-faster-documentary.html)

neggo 07-27-2010 03:02 PM

Bigger, Stronger, Faster Documentary

Saw this documentary mentioned in a few threads, but never actually saw the video until now.

RayBot 07-27-2010 03:14 PM

OMG...the Iron Sheik!!

One of the best all-around athletes in sports entertainment....but gotta put this doc on hold...heading to the gym.

Thanks though...

Meowjin 07-28-2010 12:19 AM

its a good doc. I've always wondered why we don't allow steroid discussion here.

Fobman 07-28-2010 02:40 AM

just watched it all
after watching i wanna take steroids LOL

SkinnyPupp 07-28-2010 02:52 AM

Steroid discussion is fine (aside from selling), if people are willing to admit they do it

hal0g0dv2 07-28-2010 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7046509)
Steroid discussion is fine (aside from selling), if people are willing to admit they do it

:werd:

selling is a no no

Alpine50 07-28-2010 10:51 AM

Ha this wad on tv the other day saw it a while ago though pretty good
Posted via RS Mobile

Tegra_Devil 07-28-2010 10:53 AM

i dont judge people who take them(a few good friends have taken tbol, test-e, etc)....i only judge people who take them and their ego goes through the roof and their personality changes(some ex friends).

there are a lot worse 'drugs' out there that are legal, that people take every day.

i would contemplate going on the juice to better myself in the profession if it was legal.

who wouldnt want the most capable, physically strong firefighter or police officer to help them.

Meowjin 07-28-2010 11:17 AM

Well I started taking winstrol and test prop and I can honestly say that I've been shedding weight like a mad man and the urge and desire to go to the gym has gone through the roof. My confidence has gone up and I just feel better about myself than I ever did.

mikemhg 07-28-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegra_Devil (Post 7046776)
i dont judge people who take them(a few good friends have taken tbol, test-e, etc)....i only judge people who take them and their ego goes through the roof and their personality changes(some ex friends).

there are a lot worse 'drugs' out there that are legal, that people take every day.

i would contemplate going on the juice to better myself in the profession if it was legal.

who wouldnt want the most capable, physically strong firefighter or police officer to help them.

I know quite a few Cops and Firefighters (as I used to work in the industry) that use a lot of juice. Pretty common I would say.

Tegra_Devil 07-28-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemhg (Post 7046987)
I know quite a few Cops and Firefighters (as I used to work in the industry) that use a lot of juice. Pretty common I would say.

ya, my friends who do it are all in emergency services.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane
Well I started taking winstrol and test prop and I can honestly say that I've been shedding weight like a mad man and the urge and desire to go to the gym has gone through the roof. My confidence has gone up and I just feel better about myself than I ever did.

when did you u last run a cycle?

lots of my buddies praise winstrol cause they were dropping weight super fast, and kept great lean muscle with no water weight gain..they said they were pissing a million times a day though(which is probably why there was no water weight retention)

how did you find test prop? i could never inject myself...being a medic...needles can never enter my skin, but i have no problem setting a drip up on someone. LOL

my ideal set up would be winstrol w/ tbol (maybe an 8 week cycle).....though that would kill my liver as both are oral(so you would have to keep it on low doses), but at least both of these would never cause water weight retention. both are great for cutting and they have the proper compounds to make it through your liver for a first and possibly second pass.

then after a good cut, I would just run just tbol after an 8 week recovery cycle...dont know what i would use for recovery though

hal0g0dv2 07-28-2010 06:39 PM

just wait till you get older, u will notice side effects big time

Meowjin 07-29-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemhg (Post 7046987)

i can honestly say most guys in their 20's have been on juice. Every single athelete is on HGH.

Meowjin 07-29-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegra_Devil (Post 7046993)
ya, my friends who do it are all in emergency services.

when did you u last run a cycle?

lots of my buddies praise winstrol cause they were dropping weight super fast, and kept great lean muscle with no water weight gain..they said they were pissing a million times a day though(which is probably why there was no water weight retention)

how did you find test prop? i could never inject myself...being a medic...needles can never enter my skin, but i have no problem setting a drip up on someone. LOL

my ideal set up would be winstrol w/ tbol (maybe an 8 week cycle).....though that would kill my liver as both are oral(so you would have to keep it on low doses), but at least both of these would never cause water weight retention. both are great for cutting and they have the proper compounds to make it through your liver for a first and possibly second pass.

then after a good cut, I would just run just tbol after an 8 week recovery cycle...dont know what i would use for recovery though

Winstrol/test prop is great because when I'm trying to lose 40 pounds and it prevents muscle wasting. Yeah injectibles suck especially by yourself, but you just gotta be smart about it. Also it helps to get a good source of test prop. This is my first cycle. If you find needles painful, get a smaller guage needle and fill it into the bigger gauge. It's been about 2 and a half weeks now and I defiently look alot different. Now I just gotta stop eating shit and I'll look amazing. After my cycle is over gotta get on clomid. Oral's are hard on your liver but only in high doses. I'm taking about 40mg of winstrol a day.

Wait isn't tbol a gainer? Why would you take a cutter and a gainer 0_o.

penner2k 07-29-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane (Post 7046809)

I honestly think that they should experiment with test injections as a way to deal with mild depression. I've never done it but everyone I know that has says its actually the best feeling in the world.

Tegra_Devil 07-29-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane (Post 7048191)

Wait isn't tbol a gainer? Why would you take a cutter and a gainer 0_o.

tbol is more strength than gainer...It also helps because it doesnt make you retain water and also helps with getting that 'hard' look, just like winny.
so I would be doing a cutting/strength cycle, though im not to sure what you would take for a PCT with it.

Regarding needles...one of my buddies gets his other friend to inject it for him, so he doesnt have to do it to himself.

MajinHurricane what was your b/f % before starting the cycle and what are you expecting it to be after?

question...my buddy told me it is only illegal to buy/sell steroids, but it is NOT illegal to be in possession.

Meowjin 07-29-2010 01:39 PM

lol. i honestly do believe every athelete is on some type of performance enhancer. And most people I meet take them. About 2 million americans a year take AAS for cosmetic purposes. Stop hating. (in response to louis)

Meowjin 07-29-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegra_Devil (Post 7048388)
tbol is more strength than gainer...It also helps because it doesnt make you retain water and also helps with getting that 'hard' look, just like winny.
so I would be doing a cutting/strength cycle, though im not to sure what you would take for a PCT with it.

Regarding needles...one of my buddies gets his other friend to inject it for him, so he doesnt have to do it to himself.

MajinHurricane what was your b/f % before starting the cycle and what are you expecting it to be after?

question...my buddy told me it is only illegal to buy/sell steroids, but it is NOT illegal to be in possession.

no its illegal to have in possession.

I dont know what my bodyfat is but from what people are telling me I look 100% better than I did 2 and a half weeks ago. my goal is to get down to 15%. Right now i'm probably at 25.

Tegra_Devil 07-29-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7046509)

most of my friends were very open about taking them...i didnt know people were embarrassed about it

the pro's outweigh the very rare con's(for people who dont abuse it)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane
no its illegal to have in possession.

I dont know what my bodyfat is but from what people are telling me I look 100% better than I did 2 and a half weeks ago. my goal is to get down to 15%. Right now i'm probably at 25.

good to know.

ya, im probably 19%(200-205lbs-6'2") right now....hitting single digits would be nice.

im sure ill give myself another year of steady gym and diet, before i start...who knows, i might be happy with my progress after a year and just keep it natural

and if not...ill just get one of my buddies to help me stick, cause im too much of a pussy to do it to myself :)

Hey, are you taking cod liver oil suppliments during your whole cycle including PCT?

you'll need to keep your joints lubed, as winny dries them out after a while.

mikemhg 07-29-2010 02:14 PM

My BF right now is about 8%, wouldn't mind getting lower, but it's too difficult lifestyle wise.

Can't do injections either, wish I could cause that's real crank obviously. Just something about putting a needle into muscle that creeps me out, doesn't seem right even if a friend or gf does it for you.

Of the orals I've done, I enjoyed Anavar the most, little to no side effects other than a little back break outs and some dry skin. Incredible strength and muscle hardness though.

I would suggest running that with some TBOL, or Primo if you can get your hands on it.

Do a month of clen too if you want to drop further BF. Avavar is a better choice than Winny, trust me on that one, Winny is some toxic nasty shit, Anavar is not.

Meowjin 07-29-2010 02:15 PM

I've worked out for 3 years now, and I've been from 262 down to 180 back up to 240. I'm now 235. My goal is at least 200 or 210. I'm 6 1 btw. I should post my first before or after from when I first lost weight.
Posted via RS Mobile

L0uie69 07-29-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane (Post 7048403)
lol. i honestly do believe every athelete is on some type of performance enhancer. And most people I meet take them. About 2 million americans a year take AAS for cosmetic purposes. Stop hating. (in response to louis)

No hating. Just a really BOLD statement you made with no actual references aside from people YOU met.

Tegra_Devil 07-29-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane (Post 7048447)
I've worked out for 3 years now, and I've been from 262 down to 180 back up to 240. I'm now 235. My goal is at least 200 or 210. I'm 6 1 btw. I should post my first before or after from when I first lost weight.
Posted via RS Mobile

id be curious to see how big of a difference you had....no homo

realG 07-29-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane (Post 7048189)
i can honestly say most guys in their 20's have been on juice. Every single athelete is on HGH.

okkkkk there buddy, do you realize how ridiculous and ignorant you sound?

keep trying to justify and convince yourself you're doing the right thing by taking steroids.

Meowjin 07-29-2010 04:05 PM

My winny is through orals not injections. And the source is great.
Posted via RS Mobile

And I've heard good things about anavar, although I'm told on first cycle it isn't good.