REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: G-spec (https://www.revscene.net/forums/622279-spotted-g-spec.html)

!Aznboi128 08-13-2010 07:17 PM

Spotted: G-spec

saw u on Nanimo and 1st then followed me and turned right on to broadway all the way to fraser where I turned

nice G coupe

G-spec 08-13-2010 07:29 PM

actually I was made aware by another member on here that there is another copy cat matte white G rollin around town

you been in my members journal thread, remember my car is currently in jack stand mode :(

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...k/IMG_0161.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...4/IMG_0130.jpg

I'll have it ready for the RS meet though :thumbsup:

and besides I can't roll around without tires, heh

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/DSC03977.jpg

!Aznboi128 08-13-2010 07:45 PM

oh.... wtf!

shit dude.... i thought it was you... but now thinking about it his white is pearl not like yours....

G-spec 08-13-2010 07:57 PM

yea I know the guy you're talking about, I've seen him a few times, his car is OEM pearl white and he has very similar rims as I used to have, 5 spoke brushed aluminum finish, he also has a black roof.

He's not dropped though, so yea when I get my car back on the road you won't mistake me for anyone else again bro, I'll be kissin the pavement like you are right now :thumbsup:

!Aznboi128 08-13-2010 08:09 PM

um... i saw i think it was slight drop and he has the white projector shroud

ahaha

i dont kiss the pavement.... much :p

G-spec 08-13-2010 08:19 PM

OHHHHH, ok I know who it is now, thats my buddy, he has black wheels with white lip, yea yea.. I see how you made the mistake now cuz he has black wheels too

I actually painted his headlights for him, I do great work eh ! lol

!Aznboi128 08-13-2010 08:23 PM

Lol I was like does he notice me? I got a lot of rs stickers.....
Ya blk rims white lip pretty sexy

You should paint my lights :p pink!
Posted via RS Mobile

G-spec 08-13-2010 09:29 PM

haha, yea his car setup is nice, and he's a short asian guy, and I'm a tall european dude.

hot pink with pink led's sounds like a plan broham !

FatalCloud 02-18-2011 07:36 AM

spotted g-spec today going eastbound on 49th past boundary....such a baller looking ride...nice!

G-spec 02-18-2011 08:11 AM

^ thanks bro, it's my daily route dropping the wifey off at work, time for me to suit up and head out to work myself.

HondaGuy 02-18-2011 03:40 PM

I too have spotted your twin G35. At first, I thought it was you cause of the similar designs like the wheels, black roof, white exterior...but I always noticed the green N on the rear, and it was a short asian guy.

Spotted him like twice on Victoria/42nd and always thought: hmmm...Adon is asian? hahahah....thought he was european. hmmf.. O well...

:fullofwin:

jing 02-18-2011 07:42 PM

Spotted today on 41st in Kerrisdale
Posted via RS Mobile

Si 02-18-2011 11:11 PM

Saw your "twin" on 49th a few hours ago sipping bubble-tea :whistle:... effing sick stance from behind.
he's running stiff! bouncing around a lot

Bonka 02-19-2011 12:15 AM

I spotted you recently at the Lordco on Marine. You were standing on the passenger side crouched down doing something :D..

G-spec 02-19-2011 09:29 AM

ya buddy im pure eurotrash, lol

ya i was on the westside kerrisdale running errands, and yea i get my coconut ice cream tea from that tea place right across from John Oliver high school, what car were you in jing? i dont remember seeing any 240's while i was there

yea man the stiffness is killing me, in the front it's fine i have it set to medium, but in the rear since im still waiting to get my fenders pulled i had to set it at full stiff so every small little bump it goes ape shit, the car shakes so hard it literally makes my iphone skip a song, the damn thing thinks im shaking it to skip songs.

ya i was at lordco the other week borrowing their screwdriver so i could pull a bit of my fender upwards, the tire hit and bent it downwards so it kept rubbing. i had to raise the car back up after that, it kept rubbing taking large chunks out of my tire with it.

jing 02-20-2011 04:30 PM

I was in my DD family sedan! Driven my 240 maybe twice in the past 6 months lol
Posted via RS Mobile

baggdis300 02-20-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 7311231)
ya i was at lordco the other week borrowing their screwdriver so i could pull a bit of my fender upwards, the tire hit and bent it downwards so it kept rubbing. i had to raise the car back up after that, it kept rubbing taking large chunks out of my tire with it.

same shit happend to me but with air ride after i added spacers

i just grabbed my jack's handle positioned it accordingly and let the weight of the car do the work, a minute after it was good the fender tore :(

G-spec 02-20-2011 06:06 PM

^ stance game is fckin rough man, i feel ya... i been treating my car like a drifter beater lately just straight abusing it...

think after im done gonna be so much damage imma have to repaint the whole car again

baggdis300 02-20-2011 06:46 PM

i finalllly got my car all straight again, other than the passenger door thanks to my buddys landlords mom....

icemiko 02-25-2011 07:28 PM

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2155928_n.jpg

Thurs morning.

dlo 02-25-2011 09:35 PM

fucking sick stance bro..

G-spec 02-26-2011 11:36 PM

nice baggdis, wanna see you at the spring meet then hittin some switches homie raising your car up and down!

ah nice pic Miko but all I still see is imperfection, fck I'm picky to a fault... still have to go another inch lower, and get 10mm spacers for the front to even out the poke

thanks dLo, gettin there man

hotong 02-27-2011 01:51 PM

Saw you yesterday morning turning left onto rumble around 10
Posted via RS Mobile

exhil 03-17-2011 06:41 PM

I spotted you today at 6:10pm on willingdon and kingsway.
i rolled my window down just to wave at you even though i dont know you personally. i normally do that when i see someone i know of from forums and i get weird looks from people :)
im pretty sure you saw me in a red car which shall not be known lol

always loved what you done to your car. just love the stance and everything about it.

G-spec 03-17-2011 07:41 PM

oh yea i thought it was someone from RS, i would have waved back at ya but was too busy scratching my kneecap so i just gave you the good old nod, lol

oh and the new *unamed red car* looks badass man, graphite rims on that dark cherry red is a great combo... and perfect ride height for that thing too, not too low to fck with the performance aspect of it, but not rally spec high either