REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 08-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
RS controls my life!

Toy Stores

Where can I find a good selection of Elmo and Cookie Monster toys in Vancouver/Richmond/Burnaby area besides Toys r Us?

I checked the website and there aren't that many Elmo or Cookie Monster toys to choose from.

Its a special little boy's bday next week and he told me today he wanted those two characters. Anywhere where I would be able to find Elmo and Cookie Monster merchandise would be greatly appreciated =] Plush toys, clothing, those styrofoam chairs, etc...

Thanks!
Advertisement
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
10psi aint enough...

Few places that carry plush toys you can check out:
Zellers, superstore, certain The Bay store has toy selections, Winners might depending on selection.

Good luck with the search!!
Posted via RS Mobile
HondaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2010, 03:22 AM   #3
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

i think granville island has a pretty big toy store.. not sure what they carry though, if you cant find it anywhere else definitely worth a look

edit: found the site for it http://www.kaboodlestoystore.com/locations.php judging by the site im pretty sure they have elmos and what not

Last edited by AccordCouped; 08-20-2010 at 03:27 AM.
AccordCouped is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
RS controls my life!

thank you thank you! i'll check out the granville island place =D
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,333 Times in 1,061 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordCouped View Post
i think granville island has a pretty big toy store.. not sure what they carry though, if you cant find it anywhere else definitely worth a look

edit: found the site for it http://www.kaboodlestoystore.com/locations.php judging by the site im pretty sure they have elmos and what not

been here, its pretty good.

Looking for something to do tonight? ====> OFFICIAL MUSIC EVENTS CALENDAR

Spoiler!
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote