REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Potential Career Threatening Mistake (https://www.revscene.net/forums/622920-%5Bconfidential%5D-potential-career-threatening-mistake.html)

TheNewGirl 08-23-2010 09:07 AM

I guess the big question is how old (young) is she?

guddagudd 08-23-2010 11:33 AM

I don't quite understand, so are you saying the father of the girl is your boss or co-worker? Otherwise, how would the guy know who you are by looking at her Facebook. Also, when you said "hook-up", do you mean making-out or fucking? Well, I guess the reason you're posting this is because she is probably under 16 and you want to get rid of her. I think you should just make her think that your life is nothing special because she probably thinks otherwise. How the hell did you guys even meet in the first place?

The_AK 08-23-2010 01:09 PM

would be hilarious if the father was on revscene, hahah

hotjoint 08-23-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 7077582)
would be hilarious if the father was on revscene, hahah

haha wouldn't that be a bitch?

MR_BIGGS 08-23-2010 01:45 PM

We are left to think:

A) Girl has done this before and dad has no choice but to approach the guys she meets.

B) Girl is under 16 and her dad is coming for blood....

How did her dad approach you OP?

m4k4v4li 08-23-2010 03:16 PM

is she hot? hook me up

hotjoint 08-27-2010 06:40 AM

no reply from OP huh?

iceburner 08-27-2010 11:40 AM

Pull the o' switch-a-roo.

Pass her off to another underage guy on revscene =P

underscore 08-29-2010 12:30 AM

if you're 10 years her senior, grow some balls and calm down. next, do what was posted above and act like a loser so she's sure to lose any interest she may (or may not) have. finally, give us some more bloody details so we better know what's going on. how old is she? what is your relationship with her dad? how did her dad come to you? if you didn't know who she was/how young she is then generally I'd say chill out.

scottsman 08-29-2010 01:33 AM

As long as she is over 16 then it is all good. Depending on the job I don't think the dad would have grounds to fire you unless he wanted some sort of wrongful dismissal lawsuit.

miss_crayon 08-29-2010 06:20 PM

BELOW IS A REPLY FROM THE ANONYMOUS POSTER:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7076088)
Depends how good it was.....
You said your 10 years her senior so let us know her age. If anything over 16 you can brag about hitting it to your friends and not worry about anything. If under 16 you can brag about it to your friends in a couple years when you get out of jail.
Actually if she is physically developed and indeed DID tell you she is older than she actually is you have nothing to worry about IN COURT. Her dad and your life and job are a different matter. Assuming you weren't her first just tell her you didn't appreciate being mislead and that you can't morally continue a relationship with her.
Berz out.

She is 16 and acted (at the time) around 20-22 years of age. I work with a few women who are in their early 20's and I would not be able to differentiate them in a crowd. Your last sentence is about the best advice I can hear, thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 7076160)
:rofl: way to think with your other head buddy, self control fail
I have never replied in this type of thread but I really wanna know if you really feel bad for doing the deed, or do you feel bad because you got caught (err, or might get caught)
the answer to this question will let the rest of us know if you're a stand up guy or douche. Last thing I wanna do is give advice to a pedo ;)
Old School dope movie btw

I really feel bad about this, because as much as it is something I will not forget, it will probably not be something she will forget either. I think as impressionable as most young women around that age are, it's a dangerous thing for them to have sex and what seemed to be a fairly adult 'relationship', if you will. Because, she may skip the happy go lucky care-free teenage stage if she keeps running into guys like me. I think everyone should experience that phase in life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR_BIGGS (Post 7076236)
Her dad came to you looking concerned??
So he came to your house?? You have to fill that part of the story in.
Maybe she's done this before where she meets perverted old sketchy guys so her dad is stressing and is trying to address the situation.
Let's hope she not under 16....

He came to me at work, which normally wouldn't be a cause for concern except that he has to go a little out of his way to do so. He had that look and demeanor of the dad that wants to have 'the talk'. I played it pretty casual though, he didn't seem as concerned after our discussion as he did before it. Right now, I'm trying to hit on and go for some ladies from work to throw him off the trail, which I hope does not backfire. Plus, it's kind of a douche thing to do because I'm using other women to do so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 7076396)
Continue on with life as if nothing ever happened, it's only a big deal if you choose to make it one
Posted via RS Mobile

Very true, I'm only mentally preparing hoping nothing happens out of it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by !Nhan (Post 7076773)
How does her dad fall into this story? There is a lot of missing pieces left out

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafanculo (Post 7076821)
Sounds like the dad is your boss, or a bigshot in the career you are in?
P.s
Good job pedobear is proud!
Posted via RS Mobile

Her dad is my boss' boss and kind of a big deal. The field I work in is pretty specialized and he can have me blackballed from working in this province in this line of work.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorade (Post 7076021)
Depends on her age, if she's 16 and over there is no legal issues that you have to worry about and therefore shouldn't affect your career. On the other hand if she's under 16 you'll have more to worry about.
I wouldn't cut her off completely, just let her know that you two aren't able to keep hanging out and let her down gently then phase her out. She's more likely to do something crazy if you do something drastic like block and ignore her. Then again if you spend more time with her and phase her out too slowly she might become attached.

Yeah the tricky part is going to be being nice about it so it doesn't blow up in my face.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jackmeister (Post 7076058)
wait, shes young enough for her dad to check her facebook? which leads me to think shes under 16...
unless she's very developed + you were impaired, how the hell can she pass for a 20 year old?
as someone said, under 16 you are better off not let go crazy or else you'll be fucked for so many things. career is not your first or most important issue, you should be more worried about being sued and getting a criminal record. , but if shes over 16 who cares, just remember to watch out next time.

I'm assuming since her dad is one of her facebook friends that he saw on his feed that her daughter became friends with me. Neither of us were impaired, which is kind of embarrassing. A couple of drinks is all we had. You would not be able to guess she is in highschool by looking at her, and she seemed just as smart as some of the girls who I work with who have all been to University / College.

Thanks for the replies everyone, appreciate it. Just typing some of it has helped me feel better about it. Now I just have to hope she doesn't mention this for years to come.[/QUOTE]

underscore 08-29-2010 08:28 PM

blackballed because his daughter goes out drinking and sleeping with older guys? that'd be pretty weak.

question: where did you meet her? if you had a couple drinks I'm assuming it was at a restaurant/bar, where you should've been safe to assume she was at least 19.

buddy 09-01-2010 02:03 PM

I would go to her dad and confess everything, then simply tell him you love his daughter and want to be a responsible person by asking him if you could marry his daughter ...

if he says no, you get a raise since he feels bad by breaking your heart;

if he says yes, you get a rasie since you boss will start sucking up to his boss' son-in-law, which is you; and you can keep banging this 16 years old, not to mention a shot at the inheritance in the future ...

This is a win-win situation, just think outside the box!

pm me after you get married and need the inheriting process fasten ...

guddagudd 09-01-2010 08:01 PM

^LOLL

Not really racist! 09-01-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddy (Post 7088490)
I would go to her dad and confess everything, then simply tell him you love his daughter and want to be a responsible person by asking him if you could marry his daughter ...

if he says no, you get a raise since he feels bad by breaking your heart;

if he says yes, you get a rasie since you boss will start sucking up to his boss' son-in-law, which is you; and you can keep banging this 16 years old, not to mention a shot at the inheritance in the future ...

This is a win-win situation, just think outside the box!

pm me after you get married and need the inheriting process fasten ...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Psykopathik 09-03-2010 07:26 AM

your first mistake was having a FB account.

Preemo 09-03-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo E (Post 7090592)
your first mistake was having a FB account.

Oh man, how true it is.

Facebook can pwn you in so many ways.

Mugen EvOlutioN 09-03-2010 01:53 PM

FB ruins people's lives

lol

Alpine50 09-03-2010 02:43 PM

He just screwed up by adding her, he could have still added her but made sure all she could look at was his picture or not even that
Posted via RS Mobile

nabs 09-03-2010 03:16 PM

Wouldn't the last name give you a clue?

AccordCouped 09-08-2010 03:28 AM

it aint a matter till you make it a matter