REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Automotive Chat

Okanagan Automotive Chat Kelowna, Penticton, Vernon, Kamloops, BC Interior and beyond.
BC Interior Auto-Related Discussion..

Old 08-26-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Kelowna Picknpull

Hey Guy,

I was just wondering if there is anyone that has been (or will be going soon) to the kelowna picknpull. there's a 1999 BMW 528i there that I would like to grab some parts from, but that cars been there since march, so I'm not sure if its been picked dry or not.

if someone's seen it, or if someone is gonna head down there soon, can you let me know what's left? I'm looking for mostly interior parts, hood, and some suspension parts

Thanks
Advertisement
98blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
e-thugger*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98blazer View Post
Hey Guy,

I was just wondering if there is anyone that has been (or will be going soon) to the kelowna picknpull. there's a 1999 BMW 528i there that I would like to grab some parts from, but that cars been there since march, so I'm not sure if its been picked dry or not.

if someone's seen it, or if someone is gonna head down there soon, can you let me know what's left? I'm looking for mostly interior parts, hood, and some suspension parts

Thanks
If its the one I'm thinking of, there isn't much worth taking. Interior was pretty ripped up and the body had collision damage. Suspension MIGHT still be there, I think only the wheels were taken.