REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 03-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #901
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,148 Times in 262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch28 View Post

You're gonna have tons of fun finding fuel for it. Good luck using that thing and not attracting every single zombie within the area to you. It'll be interesting to see how you escape once your fuel runs out and you have hundreds of zombies outside
are you seriously knit picking the variables?

what if i was already in the boons (on a farm), where the nearest zombie was over 20miles away and had 2 full tankers that me and my group of armed men hijacked?
once i have the excavator, i'd dig a 15 ft deep trench that would keep the ghouls out indefinitely

you're gonna have tons of fun trying to eat my brains out from the bottom of that 15 ft trench while im smoking a fat doobie because you didn't have an excavator to dig

edit: the trench is filled with crocodiles
Advertisement

Last edited by 2 n r; 03-14-2012 at 06:53 PM.
2 n r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #902
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
before you can reach my trench, good luck walking thru my landmines bitch!!! dont think you zombies can read the sign eh?!?! bwhahaha i win and if u guys managed to pile up enough than have fun eattin my nades foo
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #903
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
landmines and grenades and bullets run out. sources: 28 days later. i am legend. call of duty zombies mode.

it doesnt take too long for zombies to clear a path thru a mine field when they are coming relentlessly
Old 03-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #904
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

do the comics address the issue of whether zombies can swim?

sail boat + fishing gear = win?
Ax2-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #905
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,785 Times in 3,891 Posts
if you have a good amount vitamin C foods/freshwater...go for it

hijack a cruise ship liner?
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #906
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
next episode is gonna be fckin sweet !! i have finally been waiting this whole damn second season for more zombie action as opposed to storylines that it's been so far....
been kinda lame just watching everyone lump around the property there talkin all the time

but this zombie stuff always cracks me up though, in the movies it's always like real bad like they takin over the whole world and there's nowhere to escape..
It's just funny to me because, it would never happen in real life, I mean consider the fact that just one elite army unit could literally take out a city full of zombies all by themselves with enough weapons and ammo
Old 03-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #907
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
next episode is gonna be fckin sweet !! i have finally been waiting this whole damn second season for more zombie action as opposed to storylines that it's been so far....
been kinda lame just watching everyone lump around the property there talkin all the time
I think you're watching the show for the wrong reasons...

It's already been beat to death but the story isn't about zombies, its about the change in humanity in desperate situations. The style of the story is more on characterization and emotion than action.
JKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #908
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,759 Times in 901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKam View Post
I think you're watching the show for the wrong reasons...

It's already been beat to death but the story isn't about zombies, its about the change in humanity in desperate situations. The style of the story is more on characterization and emotion than action.
I'm going to go on a limb and say G-Spec is aware of that otherwise he wouldn't have lasted thsi long and is still hoping for more action.

I'm kind of in the same boat, I understand that the show isn't about just kiling zombies but with that said the total lack of no action is a bit bunk at times. Don't get me wrong I still love the show and it's great but sometimes it feels like I've gone episodes without even seeing a zombie.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #909

no I'm fully aware of what it's about, I just feel they get carried away with the story lines a bit, I like watching Carl grow up in these tough circumstances and learning how to deal with things in a cold zombie apocalypse world, I always imagine him all grown up later on when his parents are gone as something like a total fckin zombie killin badass, lol...
but I only really enjoyed the conflict between Shane and Rick as far as story lines go everything else was mehh, that was really REALLY intense, especially the way it ended.

And when I say zombie action, I don't specifically mean choppin n shootin zombies, it's mostly about me wanting to see them progress, getting ahead from their current situation, because I would hate for this season to finish and they're still stuck at the damn ranch doin shit all, that would make for a pretty lame season.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #910
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Quote:
no I'm fully aware of what it's about, I just feel they get carried away with the story lines a bit, I like watching Carl grow up in these tough circumstances and learning how to deal with things in a cold zombie apocalypse world, I always imagine him all grown up later on when his parents are gone as something like a total fckin zombie killin badass, lol...
but I only really enjoyed the conflict between Shane and Rick as far as story lines go everything else was mehh, that was really REALLY intense, especially the way it ended.

And when I say zombie action, I don't specifically mean choppin n shootin zombies, it's mostly about me wanting to see them progress, getting ahead from their current situation, because I would hate for this season to finish and they're still stuck at the damn ranch doin shit all, that would make for a pretty lame season.
I agree with that. This Ranch saga is taking way too long. The whole thing was only 3 chapters in the comic haha. I know what you're saying, they drag the story on too much.

There's also some episodes that just don't add much to the story like Dale dying. I don't see how that progressed the story, it's more like they killed him off just for the irony of that episode.
JKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #911
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Move on from the farm already. There is nothing much left at the farm anymore and they are just shoving in more useless conversations and absolutely nothing climatic is even happening
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #912

lol I know eh, or the least writers can do is Glen get some pussy every now and then, got dang he's turning homo on me...
Maggie told him to move his stuff into her room and he's like "nah, I'll just sleep on the floor in the corner of this kitchen " and his face as he was saying it literally looked like this

Old 03-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #913
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
Quote:

Agreed> I don't want action per se but more like tension, actual fear of danger, and a current life or death problem they need solving.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #914
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheDLo View Post
before you can reach my trench, good luck walking thru my landmines bitch!!! dont think you zombies can read the sign eh?!?! bwhahaha i win and if u guys managed to pile up enough than have fun eattin my nades foo
zombie walks on a mine, it explodes, top half of his body flies right at you with explosive speed and it bites you, gg
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #915
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

http://www.amazon.ca/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628
You all need to read this...

Also, this:
'Zombie First Responder': Course in Portland offers zombie survival skills | Mail Online
Fuhrėr-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #916

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
Reaction from last week's episode

Old 03-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #917

^ ay man, they should feel lucky the brotha ain't been killed off by now, yall know how it is with teh brethren and horror flicks, they ALWAYS go first
Old 03-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #918
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!!!

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #919
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Thanked 1,927 Times in 224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stRider View Post
SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!!!
Shit better go down tonight!
RecklessNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #920
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 6,990 Times in 1,882 Posts
^I read a spoiler (didn't ruin the whole thing), finale should be the best episode of this season (if the spoiler was true)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #921
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thanked 1,392 Times in 180 Posts
Lolling hard right now with Lori freaking about where Carl is. "HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPSTAIRS". Watch your kid you dumb fuck.
GoneGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #922

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
Definitely one of the BEST episodes in a LONGGGG while
Posted via RS Mobile
jeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #923
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 6,990 Times in 1,882 Posts
^Agreed! Still hate Lori though