REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

FS: 06+ Civic and CSX Megan Lowering Springs

Megan Lowering Springs (orange)
MR-LS-HC06

F: 1.5 inch drop R: 1.5 inch drop

used but it decent condition

$80 obo

Advertisement
Old 09-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #2

How's the ride quality? Is this more sport or race version?
Old 09-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #3

COPY AND PASTED FROM 8thcivic.com

"hey just wanted to do a review on Megan Lowering Springs for 06 + civic si. Had a member message me asking about them and stated there weren't any he could find so here we go:

Product: http://www.meganracingperformance.co...-p-67023.htmlm, there's a quick link and a rough price. anywho i got mine from ebay for $132.00, orange is the only color they have for any of their lowering springs, besides coilover kits i think lol. The springs orange is actually very nice i didnt mind it one bit and gives it a flash feel. The drop was just enough for me 1.5 all the way around, i dont really like low low cars. Many people do not like or do not bother with trying megans product, due to their popularity and pricing, some even compare them to OBX! OBX in my opinion is total garbage products are pooor and in that case you get your moneys worth. Anyways Megan is total opposite, ive had many of their products before and have their shorty headers as well on mai car, and no complaints. LONG STORY SHORT, AWESOME PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE.

Installation: Installation for the fronts were pretty straight forward if youve worked with older hondas before, ef, ek ,eg ,and so on its typically the same. locate the front strut tower bolts, under the cowel get them out, loosen the nut on top of the shock piston, take off the wheel, remove the brakeline from the arm, um remove the big ass bolt underneatht the A-arm as as i call it and pop it out baby!!! just a rough memory hopefully im not to off. OK becare full wen removing the strut cover on the fronts, there are a crap load of ball bearings, i didnt no becuz this is my first newer car so just be mindful lol. ok on to the rear. YOU NEED TO GET A SPRING COMPRESSOR!!! my friend and I did it with out and it was a pain in the a**. if you have it will take less effort.

Results: The drop passed my expectations a nice sporty look, still high enough to throw a jack under it . The rears cambers are gonna adjust slightly jsut dont do wat i did, and let your friends 300lb + dad, sit in the passanger seat wen the springs are settling in, because your camber willl reallly adjust lol ill take a pic if possible. the ride is smooth with the occasional bouncing just like any other lowering springs. besides that its great.. "
Old 09-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #4

Should fit all civics from 06-09

http://www.redlinemotive.com/store/m...ng-springs.asp
Old 09-26-2010, 09:09 PM   #5

TTT
Old 09-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #6

sold bros.
Closed Thread