REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech

Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech This forum is brought to you by RPM Electronics in Burnaby.
Discussion about modifying your auotomotive lighting, retrofits, auto body, share projects, ideas, etc.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
FX35 Projectors for HID retrofit.

Hey guys, need some help.

I have a scrict modding schedule/budget that I try and stick to, which invloves a few shop purchases and a few craigslist/online pruchase per month for my car. I normally closely follow all the market prices for the things I'm eventually going to buy, so that when I see a good price I snag it.

I haven't been keeping up with my HID projector pricing though because it wasn't super high on my list, now I'm just wondering if anyone is a regular on The Retrofit Source and has an idea of what the regular pricing on the Fx35/fx45 projectors are...

The sale price is $90, and if I recall correctly it was regular like $140..... I just want to know if this sale isn't anythign special because I have already gone over budget this month and wouldn't want to waste more money for a $10 savings or something....

Thanks for help.
Advertisement
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

i have infiniti g35/37
ballast and hid's with wiring
a pair
for sale
pm me
JDM21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #3