REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
guddagudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 1,121
Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
I love this girl

I tried so hard to, I never initiated the conversation, when she does talk to me, I reply with a few words, I pretended she was one of those ugly girls that talk to me and I treated her as such. Today she opened up to me with a new attitude and I just collapsed. I started acting like a bitch and I sort of revealed my feelings haha.... I don't even know if I could say this is love. I think the only reason I feel this way is because she doesn't feel the same... V.Rossi, where are you LOL

guddagudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
 
nabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 5,526
Thanked 3,333 Times in 1,061 Posts
Too Soon Junior!
__________________
.

Looking for something to do tonight? ====> OFFICIAL MUSIC EVENTS CALENDAR

Spoiler!
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Fcukedd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Home
Posts: 2,966
Thanked 1,996 Times in 665 Posts
cool story bro
Fcukedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #4
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
guddagudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 1,121
Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
LOL fuck you fcukedd
guddagudd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 5,733
Thanked 1,392 Times in 503 Posts
u should have kept ur cool. If you did, she would have been ALL over you and when she jumps you and really wants to be with you, that's when you play it cool and say "okkkk" and you celebrate and post up stories on your success.....
you have lots to learn young grasshopper.
__________________
Arguing on the internet is like running in the SPECIAL OLYMPICS.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
Banned (ABWS)
 
MrGoodbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,268
Thanked 425 Times in 146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
I tried so hard to, I never initiated the conversation, when she does talk to me, I reply with a few words, I pretended she was one of those ugly girls that talk to me and I treated her as such. Today she opened up to me with a new attitude and I just collapsed. I started acting like a bitch and I sort of revealed my feelings haha.... I don't even know if I could say this is love. I think the only reason I feel this way is because she doesn't feel the same... V.Rossi, where are you LOL
It's not love if you don't know her well enough to not know what her attitude truly is. Attitudes don't change over night and if that attitude is new to you, you have no clue who she is. What you're experiencing is merely infatuation. You blew your chance when you started acting like a bitch the rest is history.
MrGoodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 818
Thanked 709 Times in 216 Posts
Quote:
I tried so hard to, I never initiated the conversation mistake, when she does talk to me, I reply with a few words it doesn't matter whether you say 2 words or a paragraph takes effort to reply back and you did so you really should've sound more intriguing, another mistake, I pretended she was one of those ugly girls that talk to me and I treated her as such, that's not a bad start as long as you don't disrespect her. Today she opened up to me with a new attitude and I just collapsed, red flag for this chick, she's acting hot and cold. again, girls that like you and are interested in you will make it easy for you. I started acting like a bitch and I sort of revealed my feelings haha.... obviously, another mistake. I don't even know if I could say this is love. you can't, because you don't know her unless you get at least 10 dates in. you're only attracted to her looks, period. I think the only reason I feel this way is because she doesn't feel the same... of course, she was being a challenge. see how much being a challenge works? as i've stated many times. self-control, confidence, challenge it'll beat a fucking diamond. V.Rossi, where are you LOL
you were being tested, and you failed. always be on your game.

i'm going to give you my advice but i think you've given yourself up to her and therefore to whipped to take them. delete the name and number, and find another girl. if this girl decides to talk to you still.

if she calls you set up a date in 2 weeks time, because you're busy 2 weeks straight. self-control to wait son. go for a quick coffee, have the date at 1.5 hrs tops then drop her off. have her pay for hers, and make sure she does. don't say let me take you out for coffee, because then you're obligated to pay and this does not work, and you will look like an asshole.

scenario at starbucks:

cashier: here's your blah blah and blah blah

you: thanks, here you go pay for yours.

she'll probably be looking at you funny at this point

you: you came here for coffee, and didn't bring any money? you realize they charge for coffee here and that it isn't free? better roll up your sleeves i guess...

WAIT and see her response and what she says.

you: here i'll pay for this one, but you owe me.

asshole? mm... maybe. it can go both ways, the dumb broad shouldn't be expecting you to pay nor should she forget that shit cost money. but this is definately a self-esteem killer, in a way challenge she's not use to this kind of attitude from you. it'll be unexpected, which is good you don't want to be read like a book.

"oh he's going to pay for me because he lovesssssss me, i'm not going to bring my wallet with me on this boring date tehehehehehe"

no movies, no dinner. when she does call you keep it less than 5 minutes, and when she's laughing hysterically at you(i hope you're a funny guy) END IT. end it while she's at her prime, then she'll be wondering why he didn't want to talk any longer? <- AHHH see this is what you want, her thinking about you.

make sure you keep it light and funny. she already knows you like her, it's accomplished guddagudd wooohooo you got that out of the way, no need to further continue and make mistakes here. don't be a stupid chump like the last 10 guys she's dated, though you seem like you're well on your way to make her list grow bigger. here's motivation: prove me wrong.

if she says "let's just be friends" just delete her number, you're done for. if you don't believe me keep playing with fire. that's always smart.

let the girl say she loves you first, you'll be doing them a favor. but first, get 10 dates in at the very fucking least.
__________________
I speak the truth, and nothin' but. If I am wrong, well then there is no right.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Last edited by v.Rossi; 09-28-2010 at 11:20 AM.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2010, 11:32 AM   #8
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
TRD Rs200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,063
Thanked 633 Times in 141 Posts
v.Rossi, WHY DIDNT U POST THIS SHIT EARLIER?!
TRD Rs200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #9
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 818
Thanked 709 Times in 216 Posts
My apologies, I was busy telling girls not to fall in love with me.
Posted via RS Mobile
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:55 AM   #10
Banned (ABWS)
 
MrGoodbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,268
Thanked 425 Times in 146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.Rossi View Post
My apologies, I was busy telling girls not to fall in love with me.
Posted via RS Mobile

Bring OP with you, he's pro
MrGoodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Soundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Abbotstan
Posts: 20,730
Thanked 12,144 Times in 3,366 Posts
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
Does anyone know how many to a signature?
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #12
& Associates Inc.
 
ruthless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada Eh
Posts: 1,625
Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
I tried so hard to, I never initiated the conversation, when she does talk to me, I reply with a few words, I pretended she was one of those ugly girls that talk to me and I treated her as such. Today she opened up to me with a new attitude and I just collapsed. I started acting like a bitch and I sort of revealed my feelings haha.... I don't even know if I could say this is love. I think the only reason I feel this way is because she doesn't feel the same... V.Rossi, where are you LOL
u know why u did that.......because she is an ugly girl...move on bro, i know its hard but move on, unless u can get me a better pic my verdict still stands...anthony's wife
ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:39 PM   #13
bcrdukes
 
TOS'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 9,052
Thanked 5,121 Times in 1,532 Posts
go cry or something. you know you want to, guddagudd.
__________________
Posted from NE 1-J W Inglis Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
To quote the most misunderstood individual and figurehead on Revscene:

"I am a changed person."

- TOS'd
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:29 AM   #14
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 293
Thanked 29 Times in 11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
go cry or something. you know you want to, guddagudd.
you're an asshole.

GO MAKE HER YOUR WOMAN.
__________________
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.
omega_cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #15
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,138
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.Rossi View Post
you were being tested, and you failed. always be on your game.

i'm going to give you my advice but i think you've given yourself up to her and therefore to whipped to take them. delete the name and number, and find another girl. if this girl decides to talk to you still.

if she calls you set up a date in 2 weeks time, because you're busy 2 weeks straight. self-control to wait son. go for a quick coffee, have the date at 1.5 hrs tops then drop her off. have her pay for hers, and make sure she does. don't say let me take you out for coffee, because then you're obligated to pay and this does not work, and you will look like an asshole.

scenario at starbucks:

cashier: here's your blah blah and blah blah

you: thanks, here you go pay for yours.

she'll probably be looking at you funny at this point

you: you came here for coffee, and didn't bring any money? you realize they charge for coffee here and that it isn't free? better roll up your sleeves i guess...

WAIT and see her response and what she says.

you: here i'll pay for this one, but you owe me.

asshole? mm... maybe. it can go both ways, the dumb broad shouldn't be expecting you to pay nor should she forget that shit cost money. but this is definately a self-esteem killer, in a way challenge she's not use to this kind of attitude from you. it'll be unexpected, which is good you don't want to be read like a book.

"oh he's going to pay for me because he lovesssssss me, i'm not going to bring my wallet with me on this boring date tehehehehehe"

no movies, no dinner. when she does call you keep it less than 5 minutes, and when she's laughing hysterically at you(i hope you're a funny guy) END IT. end it while she's at her prime, then she'll be wondering why he didn't want to talk any longer? <- AHHH see this is what you want, her thinking about you.

make sure you keep it light and funny. she already knows you like her, it's accomplished guddagudd wooohooo you got that out of the way, no need to further continue and make mistakes here. don't be a stupid chump like the last 10 guys she's dated, though you seem like you're well on your way to make her list grow bigger. here's motivation: prove me wrong.

if she says "let's just be friends" just delete her number, you're done for. if you don't believe me keep playing with fire. that's always smart.

let the girl say she loves you first, you'll be doing them a favor. but first, get 10 dates in at the very fucking least.
guddagudd take notes.
This is the kind of guy you need to hire and and have him talk through an earpiece to you on your date so you don't fuck up further
illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:45 AM   #16
I don't get it
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Richmond
Posts: 409
Thanked 79 Times in 33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illicitstylz View Post
guddagudd take notes.
This is the kind of guy you need to hire and and have him talk through an earpiece to you on your date so you don't fuck up further
^ that is the best advice right there
PUPPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net