REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 10-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #51
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by valent|n0 View Post
isn't it look like a countach profile?
equally ugly
Advertisement
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #52
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Reventon is still hotter
Posted via RS Mobile
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #53
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Liking the spaceship interior.
BMW135i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:41 AM   #54
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Quote:
Lamborghini is redefining the future of the super sports car with a unique technology demonstrator. Boasting an extremely lightweight construction thanks to advanced carbon-fiber technology, the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept has an overall curb weight of just 999 kilograms (2,202 lb) - including V10 power unit and permanent all-wheel drive. This makes the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento a unique demonstration of the technological expertise of Automobili Lamborghini. Innovative carbon-fiber technologies are being used here for the first time in an automotive application. As a 100 percent subsidiary of Audi AG, the Italian carmaker also benefits from the undisputed expertise of the German manufacturer when it comes to lightweight construction.

With its amazing output of 570 hp, sensational power-to-weight ratio of only 1.75 kilograms per hp and 0 to 100 km/h (0-62 mph) acceleration of only 2.5 seconds, the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento guarantees unparalleled driving fun. At the same time, fuel consumption also drops because of the extreme lightweight engineering applied throughout.

The name of this technology demonstrator is derived from the periodic table, where carbon is classified as the sixth element. Thus, the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento demonstrates the worldwide leading expertise of Lamborghini in carbon-fiber reinforced plastics (CFRP) technology. The super sports car brand from Sant'Agata Bolognese is the only vehicle manufacturer in the world to have mastered the complete CFRP process across a range of technologies, from 3D design through simulation, validation, production and testing - all in a state-of-the-art industrial process that stands for the very highest quality standards.
press release and wallpapers here

http://www.netcarshow.com/lamborghin...mento_concept/
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #55
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts

headlights are too small imo