REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 10-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
I'm better than you.

Thanked 3,087 Times in 658 Posts
Shit My Dad Says

Featuring... William Shatner and Will Sasso!

http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/3/2392

Advertisement

'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]

Buy & Sell Ratings!
b0unce. [?] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
You aren't allowed to post links to anything copyright. I suggest you to remove the icefilms link.
The_Situation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
I'm better than you.

Thanked 3,087 Times in 658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Situation View Post
You aren't allowed to post links to anything copyright. I suggest you to remove the icefilms link.
I'm pretty sure this is fine. As far as I know, you just aren't allowed to post download links. This is just a streaming site.

'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]

Buy & Sell Ratings!
b0unce. [?] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:55 AM   #4
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
This is turning out to be a decent show! I was skeptical, because I couldn't see how the rude, crude, profane Twitter feed that the whole idea is based on would really translate to a sitcom... but they've done a pretty good job of just capture the whole unfiltered attitude (as much as possible for network TV). Pacing seems a little stunted at times, but they do get some really good laughs.

And anyone who thinks Shatner is a one-dimensional over-the-top actor needs to watch this show. Last night's episode, where he's standing at the funeral listening to the kids talk about their dad... starting to realize what he THINKS they're talking about, he just lets subtle facial expressions do all the talking. Really well done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,151 Times in 2,395 Posts
Episode 1 was a peice of shit, I could't get through more than 18 minutes of it.
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #6
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
This is turning out to be a decent show! I was skeptical, because I couldn't see how the rude, crude, profane Twitter feed that the whole idea is based on would really translate to a sitcom... but they've done a pretty good job of just capture the whole unfiltered attitude (as much as possible for network TV). Pacing seems a little stunted at times, but they do get some really good laughs.

And anyone who thinks Shatner is a one-dimensional over-the-top actor needs to watch this show. Last night's episode, where he's standing at the funeral listening to the kids talk about their dad... starting to realize what he THINKS they're talking about, he just lets subtle facial expressions do all the talking. Really well done
The show is getting better. The main son is a terrible actor though, and the writing still lacking. The double-date episode was the best so far, mainly cause it skipped all the other non-sense the writers have written into the family life.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post

I barely got through most of the eps but last nights was HILARIOUS.

"There comes a time when you have to stop beating a dead whore."
"Horse dad, it's a dead horse."
"Who would beat a dead horse? That's sick."