REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 10-12-2010, 01:27 AM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

For Sale - 2006 Acura RSX Premium Model - Low mileage @ 24,000KM

*****I am posting this for a neighbor of mine if you have any questions about the car please PM me for his contact info. I know the basics of it.*****

For Sale - 2006 Acura RSX Premium Model - Low mileage @24KM - $13395

Car was handed down by his dad to his sister first and she gave it to him. She nor him have the need for it, looking to sell it.

*2006 Acura RSX - Premium Model
*5 speed Automatic Transmission with Tiptronic
*Silver in Color and Black Interior
*24,000KM or 16,000 Miles - Original mileage.
*Full Loaded - All power options including sunroof and A/C
*Suede Interior - NOT cloth or Leather but SUEDE!!!
*Car has NO stains, rips, tears. Never been smoked in.
*Garage Kept
*NEVER driven in snow
*NO Dents, Dings, etc...

Things that I have upgraded:

*17 inch Acura TSX rims with brand new 215-45-17 tires (only driven from tire shop and back home)
*Brand new upgraded Rotors and Brake pads (has not been driven since I put them on)
*2010 Genuine Honda Civic SI Cat-back exhaust (I have not put this on yet but will come with car)
*Pioneer Touch Screen Blue-tooth Navigation Head-unit - Double Din 6 inch Screen, GPS, Handsfree calling, Ipod Connection, CD etc...

Background on the car:

*Car was imported into Canada from the US at 6,000 Miles or 10,000KM in 2007 with a rebuilt title in the US.
*Previous owner said it sustained front end damage, it was either very minor or a very good job at fixing it because if I did not tell you this you would of never known from looking at it.
*Car has been registered in Canada for the last 3 years.

IF interested ?

*Asking $13,495 - Located Downtown Surrey
*ONLY Trade I would take is for 2 Sealed Uni-body(13 or 15 inch) Macbook Pro plus cash on your end of course.
*I will NOT entertain any offers on the car via phone or email till you have seen it in person.
*Car is insured and fully registered in B.C so a Test Drive is possible and I recommended, I do not want to sell you something you will not be happy with.
*You are welcome to take it to your Mechanic and or bring him along with you for a test drive. I want you to feel as safe and comfortable as if you were buying from a Honda/Acura Dealership.
*Best way to reach him is via telephone, PM me for it I will then give you the contact number for you to setup time and place to meet or ask questions.

Advertisement

Last edited by 3.0; 10-17-2010 at 08:56 AM.
3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:20 AM   #2
Banned (BBM)

ahhhhhh a rebuild......thats why...
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

bump
3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

picking up steam...