REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 10-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Taylored Suits

Anyone recommend a place to buy a full suit if not at least the pants + jacket.

Price range looking for 200-350

Rather then going to places such as zara/mexx/br/etc and have myself to try find a match and size..
(Somewhere I can go and ask someone who knows whats he is doing and can help me measure/recommend a fitting suit)

I would like to purchase at least 1 suit that fits perfectly to my size/body, so that later on purchases I have a better sense in what im looking for..

If this helps
- Im average height asian, with a smaller build (slim cuts work well for me)
- My shoulders are quite broad I think (sometimes have problem finding sizes that fit my around the waist+arm in proportion to my shoulders; example would size fits my shoulder but the waist and forearm parts are to baggy)
- Also my waist size has seem to drop quite a bit from before.. (used to wear a 30" perfect size but my belts dont fit me anymore.. I think i need a 28 or 29..) Recommendations on where to buy smaller belts would be awesome.. most places iv been to seem to only carry 30"+..

lol is love to change the thread name but whats done is done
Advertisement

Last edited by MelonBoy; 10-20-2010 at 11:47 PM.
MelonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-18-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
Raping Captured Dolphins since 2002 on EZ board days

Might want to ask Don Taylor for some advice if you like his suits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
I give a lot of people rim jobs.
My Feedback
RFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:45 AM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
PS: It is tailored, not taylored. Yet thanks for thinking of me.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote