REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   "make me feel special" (https://www.revscene.net/forums/629039-make-me-feel-special.html)

J-force 11-01-2010 12:33 AM

"make me feel special"

She wants me to be more romantic, so I told her I was going to "surprise" her next week with my schemes. Too bad I don't have shit planned at ALL.

I was thinking a spa treatment, throw in some disney princess shinanigans.... :bullshit:

I need ideas!!!

hyek 11-01-2010 12:40 AM

make her a nice dinner, with wine and all that.

don't ask her what she wants to eat, ask yourself whats her favourite food? desert?

Lolkai 11-01-2010 12:43 AM

ummm if you decide to take her out i think a lil romantic thing to do is actually to get one of those sketches done by the artists on robson w/ you and her!
and there's a really nice romantic vibed desert place called cheesecake etc.

insomniac 11-01-2010 12:49 AM

Pick her up from school or work with a boquet of flowers. Give it to her in front of her friends which makes it even more romantic. Then watch a romance movie or do something with her. Make her dinner afterwards. Meal, sidedish soup and desert. Girls like cheesecake btw dunno about yours. If she says you're making me fat then tell her that you will love her no matter what she looks like lol. Make her a bubble bath with like a bath bomb or someshit and she will smell good for like 2 days lol.. its not really that hard and costs like 40$ at max (considering u pirated the movie d:) better and cheaper than taking her to cloud 9 or some fancy ass restaurant. My idea isn't that great but it makes her happy everytime.. dunnno about your age but I'm 17 and I did somethinbg like that once in a while and she will love you like fuckj after
Posted via RS Mobile

J-force 11-01-2010 01:04 AM

Thats not a bad idea.
I think the spa treatment I was gonna get is pretty expensive and feels forced.
Im 19, so I don't have much cash flow, being a student and all.
I'll get her a bath bomb from LUSH.

A drawing of us would be cutesy on robson! but too bad both of us are so stubborn, staying in the cold posing wouldn't be our thing =P maybe a quick caricature drawing, LOL.

Resteraunts are gay to be romantic, so I'll probably try and make her something back home. She thinks I fail at cooking but has no proof to back it up. I'll show her >=)

She hates flowers. I also promised not to be cutesy and make her a love letter or anything hand made ;) Actions!!!

6793026 11-01-2010 07:52 AM

woah woah woah, stop being a bitch and find out what's wrong. First a girl says you're not romantic enough, and you're doing spa, dinner and shit. Slow the fuck down. Next thing the girl is going to say is how come you're not driving a nice car, how come you're not paying for my LV.

FOCUS on the issues at hand, is it you being bored all day and sitting at home doing nothing, is it her asking for too much?

Not only do you need to step up your game, YOU need to also ask her to come up with shit to do. Let's plan a few things TOGETHER so she feels she has responsibilities also. Don't pin this on yourself. You're in high school right now, if you don't fix this shit now, you'll going to have to buy LV when you hit 21.

do the bath stuff from lush, but ask her to plan something FUN to do, so the ball is in BOTH of your hands. a girl's obligation is a lot more than just spreading her legs.

sonick 11-01-2010 07:53 AM

Put it in the pewper

miss_crayon 11-01-2010 11:35 AM

She's lying when she says she hates flowers. Every (well..99% of them) girl loves flowers, especially when it's not expected.
Posted via RS Mobile

kwanzor 11-01-2010 11:40 AM

first if the girl says she hates flowers.. and now is expecting flowers too bad.. she lied and shes not gettin any ;)

freakshow 11-01-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwanzor (Post 7168055)
first if the girl says she hates flowers.. and now is expecting flowers too bad.. she lied and shes not gettin any ;)

And you won't be either.

FI-Z33 11-02-2010 04:10 PM

girls say they dont like flowers because they don't want you to waste money and you can use that money elsewhere...*atleast thats what i do :blushsmile:* haha

BUT girls actually do like receiving flowers, especially when its unexpected

my ex-boyfriend made me dinner on valentines day one year and i LOVED it, gdluck with your dinner ;)

xmisstrinh 11-02-2010 04:55 PM

flowers and a stuffed animal. simple =] no need for the fancy spa shit, you can do that when you have some money flowing. luxury treatments are always a wonderful surprise, but its not necessary. stick to the simple and corny cus it works.

my ex sent me a bouquet of flowers every day of the week of my birthday week one year and it was the awesomest week ever...!!!

liu13 11-02-2010 06:45 PM

tell her she shoulda found a guy with a fatter wallet

it seems like you are too passive and just waits to react to her judgment, take the initiative and do activities together, something fun

flowers and dinners are for the birds

Okami 11-02-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmisstrinh (Post 7169961)
flowers and a stuffed animal. simple =] no need for the fancy spa shit, you can do that when you have some money flowing. luxury treatments are always a wonderful surprise, but its not necessary. stick to the simple and corny cus it works.

my EX sent me a bouquet of flowers every day of the week of my birthday week one year and it was the awesomest week ever...!!!

not enough flowers ? XD

k2_alpha 11-02-2010 10:43 PM

like the other posters said, she will want flowers even though she said no.
however, if she is adamant about not liking flowers, get her a card.
Hallwark and Carleton make the best CHEESIEST card. the cheesier the better.
The cheese factor gives the "aweeeee" factor and will lead you into the message you write inside. (ie. why you like her/favorite memory with her.)
The card works wonders

Lolkai 11-03-2010 01:39 AM

1.set up candlelights
2.buy matching aprons and make dinner together
3.part way through say: "Well I put in the effort, now you put in the work."
4.walk away and expect dinner.
5.Forever Alone.
:troll:

miss_crayon 11-03-2010 03:53 PM

Personally, I wouldn't put too much money into "one" night. Years from now you're not even gonna remember this magical night but you will however remember how much you spent. Do things naturally, don't force the romance. Do what feels right for you.
Posted via RS Mobile

shawn79 11-03-2010 04:14 PM

dont pick up ur phone when she calls....

she will feel reallly special

Conan O'Brien Sex Video 11-03-2010 04:36 PM

you shouldn't need to spend much (if any) to make her feel special.

DiiCii 11-03-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 7167863)
woah woah woah, stop being a bitch and find out what's wrong. First a girl says you're not romantic enough, and you're doing spa, dinner and shit. Slow the fuck down. Next thing the girl is going to say is how come you're not driving a nice car, how come you're not paying for my LV.

FOCUS on the issues at hand, is it you being bored all day and sitting at home doing nothing, is it her asking for too much?

Not only do you need to step up your game, YOU need to also ask her to come up with shit to do. Let's plan a few things TOGETHER so she feels she has responsibilities also. Don't pin this on yourself. You're in high school right now, if you don't fix this shit now, you'll going to have to buy LV when you hit 21.

do the bath stuff from lush, but ask her to plan something FUN to do, so the ball is in BOTH of your hands. a girl's obligation is a lot more than just spreading her legs.

real talk. :thumbsup:

if your wallet's not big enough, take her to a place that had significant value or spark to your relationship(ex. place of first kiss, place you first asked her out, etc). take her out for lunch and shop during the day. and at night, since you promised her a "surprise". maybe you could blindfold her and if she asks "what are you doing where are you taking me", you can say something like "shh, don't open your eyes" and ask if she trusts you. take her out to somewhere with a beautiful landscape like a mountain, or beach, or something thats nice, quiet, and has a beautiful view. make her face that view and slowly pull off the blindfold from behind and wrap your arms around her. grab her hand and tell her something she'll never forget in the softest voice possible, it'd sound nice and romantic with the ocean in the background ;) use your imagination! maybe what i've said is a bit "too far", but being romantic as she expects isn't something you do everyday. so just have fun and make her happy, make this date a unforgettable date :)

trip 11-03-2010 09:55 PM

young padawan.. you've got lots to learn

it's the little things that matter

ScizzMoney 11-03-2010 10:10 PM

onto the next one

6793026 11-03-2010 10:23 PM

STOP being a punk bitch and DO NOT buy flowers. You ain't at my level yet to even have the confidence of walking with flowers. Not only would you break your bank, but how FOOKING cliche is that? You'll get 15 min. of fame when she shows off to everyone but you have to live 50 minutes of embarrassment, intimation and sweating your balls off walking around the school with a bunch of flowers with people staring at you.

Do you want to be the guy "oh, he bought flowers" or do you want to be remembered as "DAMNNNNN, why didn't I think of that? ______ is a pimp". or "AWWWW, I'm SOOOO going to rape him right now."

HOW?

Get a box of Ferrero Rocher, Japanese gummy candy and some cute hello auntie red envelope.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/3...5c8940.jpg?v=0

Get an envelope and put in Ferrero Rocher WITH a SHORT by cute note. Do it once every other day, and mix it up with japanese gummy etc. If you're cheap, get a sticky pad, cut it into heart shapes.

Put it into her locker randomly, 9 AM, lunch time, every few days etc, throw it in her gym clothes pockets, throw some in her underwear drawers etc. This will KEEP her on her toes each time (cause you do it ONLY once a few days) and I swear, if you aren't the first kid to get laid out of the group, DO NOT COME BACK ON RS.

You won't even believe HOW much tail I get dude. You got lots to learn young grasshopper.

v.Rossi 11-03-2010 10:45 PM

different people have different methods, ^ i could never do what he suggested but mr. numbers understands girls. the blindfold thing i can pull off, it wouldn't be great but i could do it but if OP's girlfriend needs him to make her feel special i doubt he could pull that off. the blindfold thing you've gotta have good socializing skills or else you might come off as a creep if she's not comfortable with you. i mean she is blindfolded, BLINDFOLDED! the possibilities are endless. the nervousness could come off as cute and that you're trying, but i fucking doubt it.

that being said, if you make an ass out of yourself in the right funny kind of way then she'll be more at ease with you. just make moves as you go so you don't end up becoming her friend after, not into her pants (yet;)) but by her lips. mind off the prize, in the end you usually get the prize.

"make me feel special" is that womanese talk? does she want to be walking on the red carpet at your expense? being driven around in a lamborghini? if these dinners you and her aren't cutting it, and you and her isn't special enough anymore than jokingly tell her you'll be more special when she's more flexible, not the sex position kinda flexible.

you told her you were going to surprise her next week? where the fuck is the surprise in that?! when you're predictable as an open book and available they lose interest. maybe she's losing interest.

ForbiddenX 11-04-2010 08:08 AM

I get this from time to time,bot not that often, since I'm not really a romantic type and I really suck in this category. She kept asking me when I was going to do something and I told her I wouldn't do it until she completely forgot that she even asked. Like v.Rossi said, it's not a surprise if she's expecting it.